Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

My day at my Job.
Production worker at various agencies (Former Employee) –  Dillon, SCNovember 29, 2016
When I am at work, I ensure I am on time always . Be at my work station online and doing what I am supports to do. Move around a lot to location to location, where ever I am needed. Go far beyond than just ordinary duties. Coming back from my breaks on time way before the bell rings. Selected to train new employees and take on new assignments. One of the very few ones also selected to stay and help the next shift out, to get them caught up because they fell behind the previous that they work.
very helpful and productive
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCAugust 15, 2016
it was a very nice job I loved it. I've learned to unload and load trucks. to pull orders according to the date and order sheet. Manger was great .co-workers was very helpful. The pace sometimes to keep the line running at first. Was to run my department with no help and succeed at it. Making it look very easy and the look on the managers face when the job was done correctly.
It is a temporary agency
Bricklayer (Current Employee) –  Cheraw, SCNovember 14, 2016
Olsten is a temporary agency they send you out to work sometimes u get lucky to have a full time job if u get hired but if not you have too work until there's no more work then go back to olsten and get sent out to another work place
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
15 minutes n 30 minutes
Hard Working Staffing Agency
Lead On-Site Facilitator, Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 14, 2016
A company that goes above and beyond for our clients and associates. Making sure that we find the best fit for every company. Extremely friendly staff.
Staffing is nice, most jobs are ok, but...
CLERICAL (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIApril 16, 2016
Olsten Staffing has a nice group of employees to work with, problem is Olsten Staffing with take work from anyone and will not stand behind you, as an employee if they send you on a position with a company who's management is less than professional. You are stuck at that job, if you quit they will deny you unemployment, even when you have asked to be placed on another assignment. Sometimes it is months between assignments.
productive workplace
light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 18, 2016
go to job site, gather materials, unload and load materials, prepare shipping label on boxes, clean off materials pack boxes for shipping, have lunch break
Pros
steady work
Cons
was temporary
A temp job asap
Consolidation Department Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 8, 2016
Nice folks at Olsten Staffing who will find you a temp job ASAP. Make sure you listen to what they have to say, pass all the tests given, and bring exactly what they ask for thereby moving forward to on the job training.
Pros
Weekly pay, will find you another job if one job initial applied for didn't work out
It was great
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCNovember 3, 2016
I loved the job the day always flew by great people great company great pay great benefits. Co workers was easy to get along with as well as supervisors and managers.
Decent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILDecember 8, 2016
I didn't work for them for very long, but they were very helpful. I was looking for better pay and they were able to provide that for me. Decent company to work for.
very helpful
Evis (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCOctober 25, 2016
This staffing group help me get the job I really wanted they drug test me. With no questions they gave me the job an it had good benefits they take little out of yo check
First Real Job
Senior Engineering/Manufacturing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee WIMarch 31, 2016
If the owner was still the owner, I would be a lifer, as someone once told me. This job was the best of the best. The owner cared deeply about each and every person that worked for them and instilled in them the priority of being ethical and honest in the temporary staffing world. Treat your customers and candidates with respect and care and they will give it back.
Great expirence
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCMay 21, 2016
You will get great work experience n production also you get to know a lot of people you will learn how to work in a fast paste environment and how to do paper work. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the experience meeting new people and the pay.
Temp Agency no longer there
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 18, 2016
Olsten was bought out by Adecco. Good people that helped me find a job. Was able to learn different tasks in temp positions.
Injoy my job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 28, 2016
A tycical day on the job- would be to pack lotion
What I have learned while I am there is -how to change
Labels.
Management-fair
Co-workers-great people to work with,
This is a staffing agency
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 9, 2016
The job was to last for 4 weeks, however I finished the job assigned and helped in other areas that needed help in 3 week. Learned office skills. The place I was at was great.
Pros
Close to home great pay at the time
Cons
to short of a project
People i worked with were skilled.
RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 7, 2016
had a good experience with Olsten,learned a lot. Got along with my peers. Was paid ontime.Did`nt mind traveling to different locations.
Pros
good hours
Cons
Should have more staff training.
interesting work
Circuitry Inspector (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 17, 2016
Having worked with circuit design many years ago,I found it to be very interesting work. I especially liked finding engineering errors in a circuit design which was important before the process went any further thus costing the company money and time.
Pros
worked in a clean room, very clean area
Cons
very late overnight shift
very professional
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 28, 2016
The Myrtle Beach representatives are highly professional and very polite. I would recommend them to a friend.

The assignments that they gave me matched my skill sets. They were honest about the assignment expectations.
Pros
Convenient office location.
Cons
Would like more work assignments.
A great place to work
Pay/Bill Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 4, 2016
It was a busy place and I learned I could do a lot more than I thought I could. The most enjoyable part of this job was after establishing a system of complicated billing, putting it down on paper. The hardest part was leaving due to a low salary.
Pros
Great opportunities, and a lot of fun
Cons
Low salary
Productive place where you can obtain work with the right skills and timing
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 12, 2015
I love the job that I have, and there is great stability. However, I would love it more if they could offer jobs that would eventually turn into hired-on positions. The pay is competitive compared to other temp positions, but considering the fact that there are no benefits/paid time off/paid holidays, the pay should have been higher.
Pros
Stability and full-time work schedulle
Cons
Pay rate may not be enough to cover days that you do not work, healthcare, and other things that life may bring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olsten Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.