Olsten Staffing Employee Review

View all Olsten Staffing reviews

A good company to work for.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCOctober 22, 2013
The staff at Olsten is very helpful. They only problem is the pay rate for temp. service it should be a little higher.

Other Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

Good temporary organization with good connections with community jobs
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 15, 2017
Olsten Staffing is a temporary agency that assigns individuals to several different companies and organizations. They are a very good company with professional, friendly staff. I liked working for them. I worked at Chattem in Chattanooga. They have three different plants that I know about, and worked at, one of which was so fast pace, I missed the filling of several containers on the assembly line, I had become ill, and found it very hard to climb the mountain to get to plant one, and stand on my feet the entire time required. I liked the job. I ended up having to have a operation. It wasn't very serious, but it took the pain out of my side, and now I'm ready to work again. I no longer hurt. This took place in 2016.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
can be very fast pace
Temporary Staffing Service
Production Employee (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 1, 2017
They try to place you into the best job for your skills. they check on their people to see how they are liking their assignment. My experience with them was good.