Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

Not a go staffing agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 17, 2017
I got hurt on the job didn't won't to give me workmen compensation. They just keep sending me to there doctor. For a first time job this would be great for a person.
Pros
Lunch somtimes
Cons
Get you another job
Fast paced rewarding work!
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2017
Great satisfaction in meeting people looking for jobs and matching those individuals with clients looking for quality employees. Fast paced...sometimes only hours to find temporary employees to meet client's immediate and temporary needs.
Pros
fast paced, manager supported, great relationships with employees and clients created
Cons
inability to make a match
Productive and hard worker
Mortgage Analysis (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 10, 2017
Reviewing the spread sheet for today and asking for assistance when needed. The hardest part of a job is not being able to pleased every customer. the most enjoyable part of a job would be the people who I would work with.
productive
Provider File Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 7, 2017
great environment the work was dropped into your que...so you worked at your own pace..do your work no problems! They have a great staff and they work very hard trying to get a job for you that you are qualified for.
fun workplace
Clerk / Lei Greeter (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 31, 2016
Very good. Productive. Friendly staff. Learned alot. Gained experience working.Learned something new everyday. Met alot of different people from different cultures. Long breaks.
Good
High School Custodian (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2016
Nice place to work. The people are great to work with. The environment was pleasant. The workers were kind and treated everyone with respect and was a pleasure to be around.
Pros
flexible
Cons
breaks
Decent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILDecember 8, 2016
I didn't work for them for very long, but they were very helpful. I was looking for better pay and they were able to provide that for me. Decent company to work for.
My day at my Job.
Production worker at various agencies (Former Employee) –  Dillon, SCNovember 29, 2016
When I am at work, I ensure I am on time always . Be at my work station online and doing what I am supports to do. Move around a lot to location to location, where ever I am needed. Go far beyond than just ordinary duties. Coming back from my breaks on time way before the bell rings. Selected to train new employees and take on new assignments. One of the very few ones also selected to stay and help the next shift out, to get them caught up because they fell behind the previous that they work.
Hard Working Staffing Agency
Lead On-Site Facilitator, Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 14, 2016
A company that goes above and beyond for our clients and associates. Making sure that we find the best fit for every company. Extremely friendly staff.
It is a temporary agency
Bricklayer (Current Employee) –  Cheraw, SCNovember 14, 2016
Olsten is a temporary agency they send you out to work sometimes u get lucky to have a full time job if u get hired but if not you have too work until there's no more work then go back to olsten and get sent out to another work place
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
15 minutes n 30 minutes

Want to know more about Olsten Staffing?

Ask a question
It was great
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCNovember 3, 2016
I loved the job the day always flew by great people great company great pay great benefits. Co workers was easy to get along with as well as supervisors and managers.
very helpful
Evis (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCOctober 25, 2016
This staffing group help me get the job I really wanted they drug test me. With no questions they gave me the job an it had good benefits they take little out of yo check
Temp Agency no longer there
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 18, 2016
Olsten was bought out by Adecco. Good people that helped me find a job. Was able to learn different tasks in temp positions.
productive workplace
light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 18, 2016
go to job site, gather materials, unload and load materials, prepare shipping label on boxes, clean off materials pack boxes for shipping, have lunch break
Pros
steady work
Cons
was temporary
very helpful and productive
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Timmonsville, SCAugust 15, 2016
it was a very nice job I loved it. I've learned to unload and load trucks. to pull orders according to the date and order sheet. Manger was great .co-workers was very helpful. The pace sometimes to keep the line running at first. Was to run my department with no help and succeed at it. Making it look very easy and the look on the managers face when the job was done correctly.
Injoy my job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 28, 2016
A tycical day on the job- would be to pack lotion
What I have learned while I am there is -how to change
Labels.
Management-fair
Co-workers-great people to work with,
Great expirence
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCMay 21, 2016
You will get great work experience n production also you get to know a lot of people you will learn how to work in a fast paste environment and how to do paper work. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the experience meeting new people and the pay.
This is a staffing agency
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 9, 2016
The job was to last for 4 weeks, however I finished the job assigned and helped in other areas that needed help in 3 week. Learned office skills. The place I was at was great.
Pros
Close to home great pay at the time
Cons
to short of a project
A temp job asap
Consolidation Department Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 8, 2016
Nice folks at Olsten Staffing who will find you a temp job ASAP. Make sure you listen to what they have to say, pass all the tests given, and bring exactly what they ask for thereby moving forward to on the job training.
Pros
Weekly pay, will find you another job if one job initial applied for didn't work out
Cons
People i worked with were skilled.
RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 7, 2016
had a good experience with Olsten,learned a lot. Got along with my peers. Was paid ontime.Did`nt mind traveling to different locations.
Pros
good hours
Cons
Should have more staff training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olsten Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

82%