Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and very fulfilling and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ronks, PAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Call center and phone calls with customers. awesome!
Cons: irate customers, but they turn out positive
Answered calls regarding reebok sneakers. Love the Call Center environment. Customers are great, even if they are upset. By the time the call is ended, customers are feeling great. I love the coworkers,
Review of Olsten Staffing
Temp Worker (Former Employee), CenturLinkAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Fast Turnaround
Cons: No benefits
Olsten was quick to provide jobs when I needed them. They were timely with their payroll and were clear with instructions for job opportunities. They were also easy to get a hold of if you had any questions.
productive
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 11, 2015
This job was fast paced and such a wonderful environment to work in.I enjoyed it the day I was there but was laid off due to going through a temp agency. You worked elbow to elbow with everyone around you but all in all was a wonderful job.
good place
Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 11, 2015
contacting businesses, selling the contracts to company's, lining up employees for jobs, interviews
3 of us worked well together
started in one location in Reidsville, NC than moved to Greensboro, NC
Professional wokplace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no cons
Great environment, Team Players, Professional workplace.
Fun and makes the day go by fast. Every employee came to work with a smile on their face.. Management very flexible and supportive of their employees.
I enjoyed my time with Olsten and would recommend to others
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee), Baton Rouge AreaAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Work when I wanted to
Cons: Temp workers can be treated as expendible by employers.
You offer your services when you are available, and tell them what level of commitment you are looking for. My time spent there I was looking for low levels of commitment to 6 month assignments. I was not looking for a career, but felt like a had a career with them. Job training was available, and I took full advantage of learning new computer programs and proving what I could do. I enjoyed the ability to learn new things and the ever-changing environment.
productive and hardworking
Packer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 27, 2015
A typical days worth of work consisted on 10 hour shift of alot of walking and standing getting pallets off materials and packing or putting them away for shipping. The people were friendly and the way they managed how work was going to be made it easier to complete.
I really enjoyed working for the company great hours,and the pay was descent
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 18, 2015
Pros: suffient for my schedule
Cons: temporary
A typical work day was very busy from start to finish.I learned a lot about working in kitchens of large establishments.management was wonderful.my co-workers were a joy to work with the hardest part of the job was when the job ended because it was only temporary, the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the children.
A great place to work for stability
Medical Record Coordinator/ HR Assistant/ (Former Employee), Plantation FLJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Steady luch breaks good working enviromwent, and great equipment.
Cons: Short staff, small office, lots of gossip.
I is always busy hectic deadlines to meet papers to file, customer service to regulate. time management to facilitate, teamwork to perform, and reach daily company goals
Nice company to work for.
Operator (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMay 7, 2015
The normal work day was pretty good just being able to help citizens get health insurance coverage. The managers were very caring and willing to help in any way possible.
Excellent company to be employed by
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: N?A
The most enjoyable part of my job was being to serve the customers with a smile in my voice as I talk with over the telephone . I truly cared for the customers giving them great respect with dignity and respect and going beyond to aid them in their needs of services: Of local calls, Long distance calls and International calls.
Excellent employer
Clerical staffing (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 14, 2015
I loved working here. They are an excellent place to work for. I wish I lived closer because I would go to work for them in a heartbeat. I worked for great companies through Olsten. I enjoyed serving companies with my skills and abilities. Love you all.
Typical Day
Accts Receivable/Cash (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 6, 2015
Maintained customer accounts by researching and applying incoming cash or checks.
Researched all pricing discrepancies or short pays of invoices.
Made adjustments to reconcile customer accounts in a timely manner.
Researched and disputed pricing errors to customer's primary location.
Happy and enjoyed the people there and loved my job.
Temp Jobs (Former Employee), Aiea, HIApril 1, 2015
Pros: hours were great
Cons: didn't have any
This was for temp jobs. i would work at many place for a week or two. Not sure what more to say about each jobs. I didn't work long enough to get to make any judgments.
Cafe Barista and Bookseller
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee), Norman, OKlahomaFebruary 4, 2015
Communicate effectively with manager on duty on any issues.
Customer Service is important in this job enviroment.
Helpe on maximizing café sales by delivering customer service and selling café products
A really great Company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Olsten Staffing Services was a wonderful Company - it has since been brought out by ADECO - but in it's day was a Family oriented, flexible company that offered great opportunity to those who worked hard. Great reward and recognition programs -
Fast aquariing jobs, not much job security.
Material Handler-Kwik Trip Distribution Center (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: finds jobs fast, good pay.
Cons: low job security. no benifits.
Finds jobs fast, but not a very wide variety of jobs. Job security is lacking.
M.D.A. event planner
Manager Assistant (Former Employee), moline il / bettendorf iaJanuary 15, 2015
I started with this temp agency new to town found a position i loved with the M.D.A. breaking many records with-in the company and helping many people live healthier lives. it was no benefits and no full time shifts 32 hours was the most the company could offer with no benefits. Just needed to better my new city with a new better position
Temp for Hire (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 24, 2014
Went to work where ever they would send me. I really enjoyed my time there.
Ability to explore different fields in different companies.
Auto Service Cashier/Operator (Former Employee), Honolulu, HiDecember 14, 2014
Pros: direct deposit, unlimited possibilty.
Cons: not much benefits due to being a staffing company.
There was opportunity to explore different business' i could say the possibilities were unlimited. Even though it was a staffing company i did feel very stable. The hardest part was yearning to become part of the company you were sent to after such a long successful period of time & it wouldn't happen. I enjoyed meeting new people & working with well-rounded diverse companies.