Olsten Staffing

Olsten Staffing Employer Reviews

Olsten Staffing
Line Operator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 15, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: dangerous and wreckless work place
The coworkers at each company that Olsten staffs were friendly and hard working, the manageent could be better if they really understood what the eployees went through when we work. I picked up the experiance of quality control and assembly of products. The easiest part of each work day was break and none of it was enjoyable, the work places were dangerous – more... and was not kept clean. – less
Temp Agency
Temporary Hire (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 6, 2013
Agency is great at finding placements that turn into permanent job opportunities.
What a great company to provide you with experience.
Secretary/Data Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2013
Olsten staffing provided me with the experience I needed from a wide variety of different types of jobs. This enabled me to make an informed and confident decision about the directions I would take to develop and advance my career.
Nice could do alot besides just work being temporary
Temp. (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 17, 2013
Pros: i had an easy time with being a mom and scheduling work.
Cons: it was not enough to substain income.
It was a good place to work with just was not enough hours to be self sufficant.
good clean place
machine operator/assembler (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJune 12, 2013
Pros: just would not get many hours a day
Cons: break was to short
This job was ok to work for i learn somethings from this job.it was a good area to work at the people was ok.
Personnel Supervisor
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee), Orange, CTJune 9, 2013
Pros: wonderful work environment, i learned a great deal, wonderful management position.
Cons: i moved because i had illness in my family.
I was responsible for temporary employees for Schick, Bayer, Cheeseborough Ponds. I enjoyed working for Olsten Staffing Services. I began as a clerk and was offered the position of a Personnel Supervisor within a few short months. I interview and trained prospective employees for positions in warehouse positions. I was responsible for all aspect of – more... Human Resources with those individuals, as I was there off-sight manager.

It was a wonderful environment to work in . I traveled from site to site and implemented a partnership and a program with a local training facility.

The job was not hard at all, I enjoyed my position and the interaction with the employees. – less
typical temp agency
Laborer (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMay 30, 2013
Pros: able to build work experience
I learned a lot from being sent to different jobs but nothing more than that...
Temp Service job
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 17, 2013
Pros: monday thru friday job with great hours
Cons: no health insurance, no paid time off, no vacations
Olsten Staffing is in charge of finding employment for people with no jobs. They will assign a Temp/Permanent position for you. Working thru a temp service nothing is guaranteed from day to day. They placed me with Volkswagen Group, I have been here for over a year now and they just don't have any job openings right now. I love my job and the people – more... I work with on a daily basis. I come into work process Supplier Claims, and Supplier Disputes each day. I have learned a lot from a manufacture's point of view, with bad parts. The hardest part of the job is coming to work not knowing if you have a job from day to day. – less
Fun place to work
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee), Winchester, VAMay 15, 2013
Fun place to work. Good benefits. Opportunities for advancement. Good job if you enjoy working with people
temp job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), savannah, gaMay 13, 2013
Cons: temp
boring all i did was either unload trucks or i would puller orders for 12 hours a day
productive and meet interesting people
Team Assembler/Order Filler (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 24, 2013
Pros: was steady but fast paced
Cons: short breaks
i learned how to pull orders and place them in box's,the managers where always friendly and my co-workers and i got along great. The hardiest part of the job was when we would get backed up and would have to pull product from the end of the line and carry them to the start of the line.
Good company overall
House Keeping (Former Employee), Mullins, SCApril 23, 2013
Will help you find a job as soon as something is available. The staff is kind and will keep all your information current. Will not show favortism or be judjmental towards you.
Temp Agency
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee), Hartford, CTApril 17, 2013
Pros: consistant with work
Cons: no complaints or concerns at time
Went on assigned position and was offered position from one of assignments on. Believed in keeping their employees working.
Productive and fun place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Mullins, SCApril 12, 2013
Pros: long breaks
Cons: benefits
Overall this is a good place for young people to work. The hardest part of this job is dealing with certain grown people.
good
Medical Records (Former Employee), oklahoma City, oklahomaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: good lunch breaks
good working place and it involved a good learning experience
Great place to work, always called for temp work.
Executive Assistant / Coordinator (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, experience within several departments.
Cons: healthcare
This was a temporary staff pool within Sony Pictures. The staff here was great. Work was available 99% of the time. This was great to experience other departments within the entertainment industry in a corporate level. Eventually I was hired for a permanent position.
Enjoyable company to work for
Various Positions (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WAMarch 4, 2013
Offers a variety of jobs to work. Pretty steady job flow. The Recruiters work hard for and with you.
i liked working cause it was a place where i can meet many people
Office Assistant/Plant Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, TXFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: my own hrs
Cons: had to carry a beeper, sometimes i would have to be on call at nights and weekends
meeting people all over town, can make my own scheldule, not doing same thing everyday
First Permanent Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Huntington, NYFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: great work experience
Cons: location shut down and moved to another town
This job offered me an entry level position to gain experience within an office work environment. Management was pleasant, co-workers wee helpful. Easiest part of the job was answering phones, hardest part of the job, keeping up with the rapid work pace.
SoPakCo
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCJanuary 28, 2013
At work I am busy all day...loading and unloading trucks along with cold storage unit. I also take supplies to the production line. I stay busy all day, but I like staying busy so no problem there. I am looking for a permanent position where I can stay until I reach retirement age.