Olympics Employee Review

it was a good environment to work in, the other workers were kind and fun to work with as a team.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ENGMay 6, 2014
i found working at the olympics was fun i learned alot being there. i learned that no matter how hard you worked you should always keep positive body gestures and to always have a smile on your face.
the people i worked with was really kind and soft hearted and we all use to boost our confidence levels up to get through the day.
the hardest part about the day was the extra long hours we had to work. the most enjoyable part of the job was the experience and meeting new people and being able to watch the olmpics.
Pros
free lunched
Cons
extra long hours

Other Olympics Employee Reviews

company is closed
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Amt Luzern, LUNovember 17, 2017
ISL is a full service digital agency with offices in DC & NYC building campaigns, products, experiences, and creating content for the world's biggest brands.
ok
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 28, 2017
Its a fine place to work. I had a neutral additive about it. I think that there are some things they could change about it. But a lot of great characteristics
Pros
good management
Cons
lots of time