Olympics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent training, committed workers, seriousness of purpose, strong record of hiring, strong mentoring.
Chief Researcher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2013
This group at CBS was organized into departments, with some stronger than others. I was in a supportive group, with top-notch leadership, expectations, mentoring skills, willingness to provide exposure, and responsibility. It was crucial to personal and industry development. While the hours could stretch to 20-hour days and the pay was minimal, the experience was that which launched careers. .
Please refer to details provided
(ODA) as Safety Compliance Manager - auditing (Former Employee) –  5 sites in ManchersterSeptember 15, 2014
Please refer to details provided.

I was a Company Director along with my business partner but due to the breakdown of a personal relationship the Company is being closed.
Pros
please refer to details provided
Cons
please refer to details provided
Steady workflow
Switchboard Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTSeptember 3, 2014
This is the same position I've written about twice already. I believe there may be a mixup in how many times this position has come up. Please refer to my original statement regarding the 1995
Special Olympics World Games.