Olympics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Please refer to details provided
(ODA) as Safety Compliance Manager - auditing (Former Employee) –  5 sites in ManchersterSeptember 15, 2014
Please refer to details provided.

I was a Company Director along with my business partner but due to the breakdown of a personal relationship the Company is being closed.
Pros
please refer to details provided
Cons
please refer to details provided
Steady workflow
Switchboard Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTSeptember 3, 2014
This is the same position I've written about twice already. I believe there may be a mixup in how many times this position has come up. Please refer to my original statement regarding the 1995
Special Olympics World Games.
Excellent training, committed workers, seriousness of purpose, strong record of hiring, strong mentoring.
Chief Researcher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2013
This group at CBS was organized into departments, with some stronger than others. I was in a supportive group, with top-notch leadership, expectations, mentoring skills, willingness to provide exposure, and responsibility. It was crucial to personal and industry development. While the hours could stretch to 20-hour days and the pay was minimal, the experience was that which launched careers. .