Olympics Employee Review

Very diverse and a good working environment
Full Time Server/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stratford, East LondonDecember 7, 2013
Being a team member at a restaurant within the Olympic Park was a great experience as it was a good opportunity to experience the working life.I was able to be in a good working environment where it was fun and enjoyable and easy to work with people of different cultures and background.

Working in the athletes village in the Olympic park was exciting as I had the opportunity of meeting and serving the athletes in the athletes dining hall. I had the capability of carrying out my job professionally and maintaining a good performance.
There was good management within the restaurant as well as carrying out my duties. The difficulty faced whilst working there was having to work at a quick pace during rush hours.
Pros
Free lunch, good salary/working conditions, good security, meeting athletes
Cons
Long hours, working at quick a pace, switching position e.g. kitchen, serving and cleaning

Other Olympics Employee Reviews

company is closed
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  Amt Luzern, LUNovember 17, 2017
ISL is a full service digital agency with offices in DC & NYC building campaigns, products, experiences, and creating content for the world's biggest brands.
ok
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 28, 2017
Its a fine place to work. I had a neutral additive about it. I think that there are some things they could change about it. But a lot of great characteristics
Pros
good management
Cons
lots of time