Olympus

Olympus Employer Reviews

Fantastic products
Senior MFG/ Transfer Technology Team Leader (Former Employee), Stamford, CTJune 15, 2014
One of the best companies I worked for, many resources over all and great technology
Reciever/Ambassador (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches and hot chocolate
Cons: 10 minute breaks
A typical day at work would be reaching company goals and numbers. I learned a lot about shipping and receiving departments and also inventory as well. The hardest part of the job would be nothing at all. I achieved all goals and the most enjoyable would be hearing how much of an outstanding worker I am.
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYMarch 12, 2014
Pros: long time paid break
Cons: good benefit
We work as a team.We meet new people everyday.That's not a bad company to work for.
Great Place to work and grow professionally
Assoc. Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Center Valley, PAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: beautiful campus, paid early dismissal summer friday's, 15 days vacation to start
Cons: no fitness center
This is my first corporate work experience and the best work experience in all of my years. The management team is intelligent, offers great leadership and always encourages and supports growth. Olympus over all is very big on encouraging work - life balance. As I venture onward in my professional life, finding a company that matches Olympus' high standards – more... will be a challenge. – less
reliable temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Clifton, NJJanuary 22, 2014
a typical day consist of my going to work between 530 and 900 am. conducting various warehouse jobs and returning home between 5 and 6 pm. the staff is very courteous and they work with you to ensure that you get a decent job with good pay and desirable hours.
A busy and quiet place to work.
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Hopkinton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: occasional free meals; breakfast and lunches
Cons: lack of job security
I was a contract worker hired for a 3 month medical leave. I was let go after seven months. Apparently there was no money money in the budget for a permenant position. Great people to work with! Would definetly accept a position with this company.
solid company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 25, 2013
Pros: clean air coditioned warehouse
good group of people to work with.good working atmosphere. enjoyed going to work
this was as well a temp agency assignment, wasnt very happy at this job because i wanted to learn but they refused to teach me anything
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 13, 2013
typical day at this job was making boxes.

didnt learn much at this job

management was not pleasant to work for

co-workers was not pleasant to work with

there was nothing hard about making boxes for 9 hours

there was no enjoyable part for this job
Good company
Endoscopy Support Specialist (Former Employee), Center Valley, PAMay 21, 2013
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: limoited time off.
Grat company to work for.Good advancement opportunities. Good training provided.
Not a bad company, but a good amout of paperwork
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNJanuary 9, 2013
Its for the most part a good and well respected company, but behind the times with new products.
Management depends on where you are, but all in all not bad.
All of the co-works for the most part want to help the company grow and are team players.
The hardest part os selling old technology without being on national contracts.
Productive and relaxed work environment
Service Technician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: good overtime policy free lunch
Cons: better equipment
I will come in to work with a set out look of what has to be completed for the day. Get the shop up and running and set up my work bench. Commence with my work repairs estimations and communicating with field reps and customers with products and sales issues.

I have gained a better working knowledge of the biomedical field and what is required to be – more... successful in the field. I also was given the opportunity to learn how to work with varies biomedical equipment.

I got along well with management they where accusable when needed and very easy to talk to. They were flexible with the unforeseen occurrences of day to day life and acknowledge good work from the employees.

I worked very well with my coworkers. Where one of use need help to make a deadline the other would quickly help out. They are very relaxed and easy to talk to and work with not becoming burdens to the other coworkers.

The job is very challenging in itself. Making sure all critical issues with equipment along with the customer’s pacific complaint are assessing correctly is vary challenging. Also administering varies repairs for varies problems can be challenging.

I enjoy the job mostly because of what I do. I like troubleshooting and fixing a problem with electronic and biomedical equipment. – less
Very friendly people
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 24, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: job security
Receive product for distribution. Put away inventory. Ship products to customers. Process customer returns
Dfw airport
Customer service (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 12, 2012
Going in to work ready very fun and fast paced went in and got the job done was working at the Dfw airport so it was always very interesting. my coworkers were very fun and the hardest part of the job would sometime be the work because working under the airplanes it would get very very HOT! other than that i really enjoyed working at this company.
Amazing, high tech products, but going through transition period
Contracts (Current Employee), Center ValleyFebruary 29, 2012
The products that we support are amazing, and high tech. But like many top companies, they are going through transition period.
Excellent management, excellent team
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Moscow, RussiaJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: extended hours during financial closing
Lots of interesting tasks and projects, great management support, friendly team, open-minded colleagues.
Empresa
Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee), Leme, SPFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: confiança das patroas
Cons: não oferecia almoço
Uma ótima empresa para se trabalhar,pois la tive oportunidades de crescer,ótimos funcionários e ótimas patroas.
Empresa en proceso de maduracion con buena proyeccion hacia el futro
Project and manufacturing manager (Current Employee), Saltillo, COAFebruary 5, 2014
Proyección hacia el futuro con gran crecimiento en el ramo medico.

Dinamismo en sus actividades y proximos proyectos.
Empresa agradavel.
Inspetor de Qualidade (Former Employee), Japão, SPJanuary 21, 2014
Trabalho era corrido,mas gostoso de fazer,aprendi a trabalhar com pinceto,peças minuciosas,a direção era exigente,os colegas tranquilos,dificil adaptar a tantos japoneses falando que acabava engraçada a convivencia.
Ambiente agradable y fácil adaptarse a trabajar en las oficinas.
Director Marketing Assistant Consumer Department. (Former Employee), Barcelona, Barcelona.September 17, 2013
Pros: beneficios sociales.
Cons: poca formación y training sobre las políticas de empresa.
Mi experiencia fue corta pero positiva.
Mis tareas principales eran asistir en el trabajo diario del Director de Marketing y Ventas de la División de Consumo.
Analizar diariamente las ventas del departamento.
La dirección/ Gerencia es buena. Se delega mucho y confían en tu modo de trabajar. En general es muy positivo pero para una persona nueva creo – more... que es importante guiarla en sus primeros meses y formarla según políticas y estrategia de la empresa. – less
Empresa totalmente aberta ao diálogo e novas idéias
auxiliar de produção (Former Employee), Japão, SPMarch 14, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: trabalhar aos domingos e feriados
Era bem rotineiro, mas como todo trabalho e aprendi muito que temos que ter uma rotina para que tudo ande cada vez melhor, a direção era muito comunicativa, apesar da dificuldade da língua e muito bom com a preocupação com quem trabalhava pra eles, o que eu nunca vou me esquecer que todos somos iguais, mas sempre temos que melhorar.