OMD Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Assistant Strategist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2017
Relaxed culture with work hard, play hard attitude. Constant opportunities to improve and learn in your career through webinar trainings, industry specific training videos, etc.
Trabajo temporal
Media Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoNovember 6, 2017
Esta empresa tiene como objetivo enseñar a sus empleados pero existe poco crecimiento dentro de la empresa.
Pros
seguro medico, almuerzo gratis
Cons
poco cremiento laboral
Creative and productive Works Place
Digital Media Director (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 29, 2017
Great organization to continue learnings, fun environment and family culture.
Compensation is not fair and promotions are slowed given to outstanding employees therefore, a big turn around buy the new more young employees
Great people and clients, but lots of turnover
Senior Analyst, Marketing Sciences (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2017
Worked on great projects with bright people, but turnover is constant so it's tough to develop an identity and really build a career here. Good place to learn and meet good people, especially if you are young/starting out.
Positive Yet Ready for Something New
Associate Media Director - Showtime Account (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2017
OMD has been a great place to start my career 8 years ago. I've met wonderful people and have learned a tremendous amount about the media industry in general, and working for a large corporation. I am ready for the next challenge in my life, and have nothing but thanks to OMD for the foundation it has offered me.
Good, not great
Strategist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2017
Fun people to work with depending on which account you're on. Opportunity for promotions is possible but more likely if you rotate accounts. Great for beginners to learn.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Onboard training is weak
Job Security but No Raises
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2017
Hardly ever gives raises...ever. But they do a great job keeping your position if your account ever was to leave. They also offer a lot of opportunities to take career development classes.
Good place to learn about media marketing
Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2016
Learned a lot about media marketing at this company. You will work with smart people. If you are someone who likes to be in the fast-paced environment and challenging yourself to successfully manage with day-to-day digital marketing tasks, this is the best place for you.
Pros
Work with smart people
Cons
Low pay
very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere to work in.
Media Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2016
I loved working in this industry and it was great to work for this company. The people are very friendly and likeable. i have made some good people along the way. My buyers and vendors are awesome and i would welcome the opportunity to work with them all once again!.
Pros
working from home!!!
Cons
getting let go due to outsourcing.
Working at OMD was a fabulous first job out of college.
Assistant Negotiator, National TV Broadcast (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2016
Working at OMD was a fabulous first job out of college. I was fully immersed into an advertising world. I was able to fine tune my prioritizing and organizational skills. I employed methods such as note taking to assist in my success. I enjoyed working with a great team, and it was encouraging to see my efforts pay off.

Want to know more about OMD?

Ask a question
Good Work-Life Balance
Budget Project Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2016
Manage day-to-day interaction with Clients, Vendors, AR, AP and Strategy teams. As well as responsible for invoices for all Outdoor Media activities.
Pros
Free bagels
Cons
Old school office vibes
Amazing management with great company culture!
Media Analyst, Digital Investment (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2016
Working at OMD has been nothing but an amazing experience. Everyone is so friendly and my superiors are a pleasure to work with.

A typical day at works revolves around planning campaigns for The CW Network during their peak seasons. Learning the entire campaign process has been very beneficial and will definitely translate over to any position I consider pursuing. From the RFP process to creative execution to launch, I've learned it all!

I'm hoping that my next job encompasses similar qualities that I have at OMD!
Fun place to work with great people
Digital Strategist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 23, 2016
OMD is an excellent place to work. The culture is its strongest point - OMD fosters open communication and collaboration. The people there are also fun! The office space is very unique - it is a warehouse turned creative space complete with a basketball court and indoor park. Breakfast and lunch are subsidized with a cafeteria in-house. Upper management is excellent and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Cafeteria, Office Space, Work Perks
Cons
Pay
Great Place to Work
Negotiator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2015
OMD is a great work environment and the people are a pleasure to work with. I really enjoy the inter-personal aspects of the jobs and being able to work with a variety of personalities.
Great learning exerience, great people
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2015
great place to work with a fantastic team of people. On the job training and support. Exposure to Sr. Management. Dynamic, fast paced environment.
Demanding & Always Changing
Project Manager/Business Development (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2015
You''ll never know what to expect next in the new business department. If you enjoy change then this is the department for you. There is so much work the team seems to get lost in the work load. The very first time I've ever been in a company with such a large turnover. The most enjoyable part of the job is change!
Pros
free lunches
Smart thinking company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2015
Overall OMD provided a good work environment. Younger staff members were promoted quickly, but senior staff levels take longer. Individual teams vary greatly with their dynamics from each other, but overall company culture was welcoming. The experience that an individual has would rely greatly on who is on their team, but that is to be expected at any company.
Excellent place to work!!!
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
Created and oversaw the strategy and execution of media communication campaigns for global clients including PepsiCo, Thomson Reuters, Egyptian Tourist Authority, Emerson Electric, My Menu, Etihad Airlines, Legoland, Gore, Icelandair, to meet advertising, marketing and corporate goals. Partnered closely with OMD offices and media vendors around the globe to deliver exceptional agency service on an international level.
Navy aircraft hangar, military environment and mentality
Aircrew Life Support Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Fallon, NVSeptember 24, 2015
Very easy place to work. Not too much going on day to day unless something breaks and requires maintenance and at that point things can become very busy. The part of the job I really love is working with the the aircrew that we support and being part of an important mission.
Pros
pay, benefits
Good Experience
DIRECTOR, MARKETING SCIENCES (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2015
great people to learn from - very hectic and busy work environment; good opportunity to learn about the evolving industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OMD. Our community is ready to answer.