This position specifically provides support to Sr. Project Managers working on industrial, manufacturing and commercial construction contracts.
- Become a primary point of administrative and management contact for internal and external project needs.
- Evaluate client needs and propose services.
- Communicate key job information as necessary to ensure deadlines for bidding, executing and closing a project are met.
- Perform computerized take-offs and prepare budgetary bid information. Responsible for overall structure and completeness of job records in bidding system.
- Analyze and carry out or communicate bid instructions and contract requirements at all phases of a project.
- Gather, verify and store job-specific documents, including records of bid process, plans, finish schedules, notices to proceed, contracts and change directives, submittal requirements, etc.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be competent with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Be responsible for project execution from procurement through final warranty walk.
- Maintain change logs and request contract modifications
*Candidate must be motivated with excellent client management skills
Indeed - 11 months ago