Omega Institute

Omega Institute Employer Reviews

Overall outstanding school and management
Admissions Representative (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJSeptember 15, 2014
the management team here are fantastic. I enjoy coming to work here every day. Even the co-workers are great. Great team culture, stress free environment.
Family Oriented work place with lots of support
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Pennsauken New JerseySeptember 5, 2014
Pros: annual work review and community out reach programs.
Cons: no seniority
I enjoyed working at Omega Institute because of the family friendly atmosphere. I never felt like a number lots of support and team work at this company.
There were annual work reviews and bonuses that made me feel appreciated.
They did not recognize seniority which was a little disconcerting but nothing is perfect.
Overall it was a great place to work.
Great place to work with & enjoy the garden!!
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Rhinebeck, NYDecember 3, 2013
Pros: a good healthy 3x a day of veggie meals & some workshops are free.
Cons: short breaks for part timers but if your hungry still, they do give you little extra time.
Always expect the unexpected. I have learned to talk issues out with workers. Management will listen & they protect they're workers. My coworkers, I like to work with them & we all communicate well. Hardest part of the job is when people call out, some people don't listen & you have a lot going on. Most enjoyable part of the job is dishwasher. I like – more... to clean dishes & directing people on what to do when they are newbies. – less
Receiving Manager
Receiving Manager (Former Employee), Rhinebeck, NYJune 11, 2013
Pros: free meals, sometimes got off early if it was slow and my work was done
Cons: you never know when a truck is gonna come in. i sometimes had to check in 4 trucks at once
I was responsible for up to $75,000 on a daily basis.
It was my job to manage the receiving team. I received all orders, working with truck drivers. Stock and rotate all food regularly using FIFO method. Regular inventory reports.
Maintain organization of all areas storage, coolers, freezers, and work spaces.
The hardest part of the job was finding – more... space for items for the busy weekends we had
The most enjoyable part was that Omega was a place where you lived and worked. so I rode my bike to work daily and working with like minded people. – less
Review
Ma Instructor/Career Services (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJAugust 9, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: health insurance
The most enjoyable part is the students. I learned alot about other cultures. My co-workers are alot of fun and make the day go by fast.

Omega Institute Photos