Omega

Omega Employer Reviews

I learned a lot of new things. It was a fun place to work.
Accountant (Current Employee), Slidell, LAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: the job is educational.
Cons: no benefits such as paid vacations, health care, or room for growth.
During my employment I have learned a lot about the oil industry and the various methods of extracting oil from the ground. I have also learned about the different methods to recycle the materials needed to extract oil.
Brand new to retail company that needs to learn a lot.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: never enough sales associates to keep up with business demands.
Retail sales of Omega watches. The technology was very out dated. High turn over of staff, with very aggressive sales goals and challenging management to work with.
Productive work place
Server (Former Employee), Crestwood, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Enjoyable atmosphere. Great coworkers. Chances to move up in positions.
Keep searching
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), TexasNovember 27, 2013
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: management, sales (not enough traffic), environment, micro-managed
I have been in luxury sales for over 10 years. I only worked for Omega less than 6 months. Management was unorganized, unprofessional and lacks communication with itself and the staff. Heavily micro-managed. Store customer traffic is low, so a lot of busy work is given (which often is the same projects revised).
atmosphere
graphic designer (Former Employee), Palghat, KLNovember 26, 2013
Pros: free times
i like this company to work beautiful atmosphere
enjoy the creative work
Very informative and Personal Company with a great focus on new projects
Project Manager & Estimator (Current Employee), New Iberia, LANovember 22, 2013
Omega is very caring organization run by great experienced leaders.
safe first
blaster (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: buy lunch
Cons: short breaks
a hard and safe job indeed. Good benefits,take a very skill person
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJune 29, 2013
It was not a friendly and inviting place to work. You hardly ever saw your management team and the rules were very vague.
Amazing training program,with passion driven skills.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Marysville, MIMay 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches, got to work on my passion, great staff
Cons: only a 4 week program.
The management staff there were very nice,and I would of stayed there all year if it weren't for the sad fact that this was only a four week training program. I really enjoy graphic design and am very creative and it was very enjoyable to have co-workers and their artistic views as well. I am very passion driven to art and I am very detail oriented – more... so my work was slow, but in the end my work was the most creative and a lot of people recognized it, and I am very honored and humbled to have worked there. – less
Strict place to work
Interior Residential Painter (Former Employee), Fort Drum, NYApril 30, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: strict management
I only worked here a short period of time. I enjoyed it but it was a very strict work environment.
great place to work while in college
Server (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 27, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: working for tips
The company is great to work for if your going to college. Flexible scheduling and cash in hand is great. the major draw back is no long term advancement. I enjoy working with different types of people all day.
Section 8 work over all work was ok
Group Leader (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good company, truck gas and hotel
Cons: type of work and dealings with outside companys
Work hard be productive working with all levels of people management change from job to job most were good workers a lot of ego's.Managing work day around tenants that did not comply with posting of up coming work.Also dealing with sub contractors crews that did not follow direction.Completion and work preform on time and people that meet and work with – more... most property owner and managers. – less
Omega has a bright future.
General Manager, Flagship New York (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: amazing products, history and accomplishments
Cons: still new to retail
Omega has excellent resources and provides tools for anyone to truly learn its history and products. I was very impressed by this.
OMEGA is the Worst company to work for - Blame corporate
Manager (Current Employee), USDecember 9, 2012
I use to enjoy working for this company but a lot has changed. HR Manager is extremely rude, condescending and treats managers as if we were little kids. Now I know why their corporate office has high turnover. Those who are still there are miserable. Just ask any one of them.
Stay away from this company! they do not value their employees!
5 star product 1 star experience
manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PAJuly 5, 2012
Cons: no restroom, small space, micromanaged to the max
If you are looking for a company that is organized, values employee relationships, has structure, and fosters employment with longevity then keep on searching. This is not the case with Omega.
kept busy
Cashier (Former Employee), Greenfield, WIMay 14, 2012
the management was horrible you couldnt leave the floor to use the bathroom unless you asked and that meant if management wasnt out of the office you had to wait til the came out
safe place to work.
labor (Former Employee), Gering, NEMay 1, 2012
Pros: lots of hours
Cons: 12hrs shifts, 2hours driving to and from work
Dump packages in pits.track all packages.I learded how tohandle hazardous waste . Management was great. Co-workers where great. The hardest thing to do was wearing air supply to do your job. Most injoyable was working at Clean Harbors.
i liked working there did't have enough bussiness to stay open
care give -home worker (Former Employee), peoria ilMarch 13, 2012
Pros: tried to find you work
Cons: not enough work
a good company while it lasted the company was caring the job could't get off the ground
Luxurious and professional
Supervisor (Former Employee), KentMarch 21, 2014
I knew nothing about watches when i started at OMEGA, but i ended up being the top sales person in my store and also still hold the record for the most expensive watch ever sold in my Boutique, the most money made in a day, a week, a month and a year! I am extremely proud of my accomplishments at OMEGA. The hardest part of my typical day at OMEGA is – more... the low footfall. With it being in the luxury retail industry, it is rarely busy. And you can not leave the sales floor, or try to occupy yourself during quiet times by immersing yourself in a task, as you need to be ready and available for when a prospective client walks in. So there is a lot of time just standing in the store waiting for someone to enter. But when that client does enter, you can spend an hour at least with that person,and you could make a sale worth thousands of pounds, When that happens, it is the most exciting feeling ever! – less
PRODUCTIVITY AND FUN IN WORK PLACE
AR Executive (Former Employee), Chennai, TNFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: free snackes
Cons: no late comings
FEEL COMFORT TO WORK, THE PROCESS IS VERY GOOD AND WE CAN LEARN MORE THINGS IN DAY TO DAY WORK.
THE WORK CULTURE IS GOOD AND IT IS VERY FRIENDLY NATURE COMPANY. WE CELEBRATE ALL FESTIVALS WITH OVER CO-WORKERS. THE ONLY HARDEST PART IS SHIFT TIMING WHICH IS 10.00PM TO 07.00AM.

1 2 3