Omega

Omega Employee Reviews

challenging and rewarding, but also draining
anonymous (Former Employee), usaJune 9, 2015
Pros: product, pay, prestige
Cons: stressful environment, work life balance, forget about ever taking PTO
if you enjoy daily challenges, then work here. It is not an easy path to success here, but that can also be rewarding when you are able to overcome difficulties and succeed. Huge drawbacks include work/life balance, advancement, and policy that at times mistreats/under appreciates its workforce.
Excellent oppertunity for life experience as related to Security Industry.
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee), Memphis TN.May 31, 2015
Pros: Oppertunity to work with other profestionals
Cons: None to speak of>
My time at Omega Group I international LLc, was indeed one of personal and professional growth do to my hands on role and responsibilities carried out on a day to day basis.
i learned on how to keep working hard
railroad construction (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 5, 2015
the days at omega were extremely difficult and sometimes long while working in omega I Learned to use heavy machinery and also I learned a little welding. many of my co workers enjoyed working for omega simply becase it gave them a opportunity to learn. the hardest part was lifting the heavy machinery. I enjoyed the job because I kept working hard.
The best job I have had..
Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: great support for all employies
I was able to help people who had no place to live, I learned that people are people and everyone has a right to housing. D.C.I. gave me a place to live, the supports I needed, and a job helping the homeless.
Worked on Brand New Militarty Homes on Fort Drum NY
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Drum, NYAugust 6, 2014
Our everyday tasks were to paint, caulk, and sand down the newly constructed house that were going up on Fort Drum NY. We had a certain time to get each house done. We would work in these homes in the winter time with no heat, and all summer long with no air condition, I would say that was the hardest part of the job.
What I loved about the job is that our boss would trust us to get the job done and at the end of the day stop by to see our work. She didn't have to watch us to get the job done right.
DISORGANIZED/MICROMANAGED/UNPROFESSIONAL
Boutique Manager (Current Employee), Midwest RegionJune 16, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: read review
Corporate management with Omega timepieces is very disorganized/District managers are very unprofessional and micromanage their staff at rediculous levels. I have been a luxury retail professional for over 15 years, and I have not ever been exposed to a more unprofessional, disorganized organization as such. This company has lost MANY excellent managers due to a lack of communication, poor training techniques, over stepping boundaries of personal and professional space, and most important not allowing staff (or empowering staff) to take care of its' own clietele respectfully.
Beware of this company!!!
Corporate Executive (Former Employee), AnonymousMay 15, 2014
Cons: racist group of people running this comnpany
This group of people hire only Asians to work in their Omega retail stores. They actually told me that they can trust them. They will not hire black people or Mexicans unless it's a door guard position. Not only is this company racist but th head executives are racist as we'll. They have headquarters located in New Jersey and very single one of them at the corporate office is racist. Don't waste your time with this company, these people don't even know anything about retail management or running a retail store anyways. Work for Tiffany's & Co or Rolex.
great place to work
Executive Support Team Leader/Project Manager (Former Employee), washington, dcApril 27, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: no cons
career advancement
great compensation to the employees
great team/company to work for
Welding
Welder (Former Employee), LouisianaApril 13, 2014
Low rate of pay and poor working conditions, outdoor work, no raise in pay
I learned a lot of new things. It was a fun place to work.
Accountant (Current Employee), Slidell, LAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: the job is educational.
Cons: no benefits such as paid vacations, health care, or room for growth.
During my employment I have learned a lot about the oil industry and the various methods of extracting oil from the ground. I have also learned about the different methods to recycle the materials needed to extract oil.
Brand new to retail company that needs to learn a lot.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: never enough sales associates to keep up with business demands.
Retail sales of Omega watches. The technology was very out dated. High turn over of staff, with very aggressive sales goals and challenging management to work with.
Productive work place
Server (Former Employee), Crestwood, ILJanuary 27, 2014
Enjoyable atmosphere. Great coworkers. Chances to move up in positions.
Keep searching
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), TexasNovember 27, 2013
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: management, sales (not enough traffic), environment, micro-managed
I have been in luxury sales for over 10 years. I only worked for Omega less than 6 months. Management was unorganized, unprofessional and lacks communication with itself and the staff. Heavily micro-managed. Store customer traffic is low, so a lot of busy work is given (which often is the same projects revised).
Very informative and Personal Company with a great focus on new projects
Project Manager & Estimator (Current Employee), New Iberia, LANovember 22, 2013
Omega is very caring organization run by great experienced leaders.
safe first
blaster (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: buy lunch
Cons: short breaks
a hard and safe job indeed. Good benefits,take a very skill person
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJune 29, 2013
It was not a friendly and inviting place to work. You hardly ever saw your management team and the rules were very vague.
Amazing training program,with passion driven skills.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Marysville, MIMay 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches, got to work on my passion, great staff
Cons: only a 4 week program.
The management staff there were very nice,and I would of stayed there all year if it weren't for the sad fact that this was only a four week training program. I really enjoy graphic design and am very creative and it was very enjoyable to have co-workers and their artistic views as well. I am very passion driven to art and I am very detail oriented so my work was slow, but in the end my work was the most creative and a lot of people recognized it, and I am very honored and humbled to have worked there.
Strict place to work
Interior Residential Painter (Former Employee), Fort Drum, NYApril 30, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: strict management
I only worked here a short period of time. I enjoyed it but it was a very strict work environment.
great place to work while in college
Server (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 27, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: working for tips
The company is great to work for if your going to college. Flexible scheduling and cash in hand is great. the major draw back is no long term advancement. I enjoy working with different types of people all day.
Section 8 work over all work was ok
Group Leader (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good company, truck gas and hotel
Cons: type of work and dealings with outside companys
Work hard be productive working with all levels of people management change from job to job most were good workers a lot of ego's.Managing work day around tenants that did not comply with posting of up coming work.Also dealing with sub contractors crews that did not follow direction.Completion and work preform on time and people that meet and work with most property owner and managers.