Omega Employee Reviews

Amazing program
Attendie (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 11, 2017
The program helped me alot in the process of becoming a better worker. It was a weekend class that I took and really changed how I look at things and life.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Medical exective (Current Employee) –  Texas USAMarch 8, 2017
Awesome working experience with outstanding peoples and good place to explore your skills. We enjoyed cricket tournament held by our management on weekends.
Pros
Bonus + increment
Cons
Short break
Great Place to Grow
EXECUTIVE SALES AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 26, 2017
Omega is by far a great place to work. Corporate and Management are phenomenal. The training for the timepieces and jewelry is superb, and you have the friendliest and most intelligent staff I've ever had the privileged to work with.
Pros
Traveling, Benefits, Healthcare, Paid time off.
Cons
N/a
It's and alright company
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 18, 2017
I personally did not like working there because they did not pay good overall it's a alright company They had bad comunicación with employees
Small company with few clients. My skills and experience were not wll use.
Director of Marketing & Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 8, 2016
Company did not have enough clients to warrant the salary that I required. Resigned for a better opportunity. No further comment.
Not a great place to work due to ethical issues.
CEO/VP of Operations (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJAugust 4, 2016
I enjoyed the line of work of course but the company in itself was not for me. Did not conduct business the way a company should. So I have to resign.
serving food
server (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 7, 2016
i love d working for this company. working as a server was great. i got a chance to interaact with all types of people. and it made me better waitress.
Great Place to Work
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 21, 2016
Great place to work, friendly staff, great company bonuses, great company business, great management staff! I wish the company would still be in business & would be retiring by now.
Pros
Great company business
Cons
Out of business too soon
Horrible company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 13, 2016
Horrible place to work, they do not appreciate any of their employees. Do not expect to be promoted easily here they run on favoritism. They will over work you and then make you leave early so you don't do overtime. Always had problems with them paying me the correct amount. Not worth the time or effort here, and the manager is a joke.
Benefits
Cons
Working here
great platform
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Loved meeting new people and learning more and more about timepieces.
I was able to move up which was cool.
I wish they would of opened a store in austin
Horrible group of people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 17, 2015
HORRIBLE place to work! Can't trust anyone!!! Everyone is disposable and all they care about is themselves! Manager is clueless to the market and often falls asleep starring at the computer. Horrible breath! The assistant is young and will do anything to become the manager. The key holder with the most experience is a bitter old woman who only cares about herself and no one else! Very sad!!!!
Pros
Cons
Ok benefits.
collections
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tiffany Springs, MOAugust 24, 2015
Management changes are made too often. It is not proposed to the collectors on the floor before changes are made. It is done by people that have not been in or on the floor in years. Only what they feel is best for the company and not the workers. The collectors are the ones that make the company money and they are the ones that are penalized for minimal things that cause others not to make money. Quotas are set as a group and not based off of individual paid employees because their salaries are different.
Pros
Great healthcare benefits
Cons
Poor management
ok place to work
Order Entry/support (Current Employee) –  waterloo iaAugust 11, 2015
big company, lots of employees, employee discount available. can work in either factory or office, volunteer opportunities for in the community.
Pros
close to home
Cons
getting bigger and bigger
Productive workplace with a great amount of knowledge on time pieces
Customer Service/Security (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2015
Each day at Omega is different and is never predictable. Some days are very busy and filled with energy and some are the complete opposite and filled with down time. Honestly the hardest part of the job is trying to stay busy or get pass the slow days that aren't so busy. There's always something new to learn about the company its self or the product, there's so much history behind both. I most enjoyed learning how the time pieces work and meeting customers who were very passionate about them. Management was great and always listened to any ideas or concerns.
Pros
Education on time pieces and history was fun
Cons
Couldn't leave work place for lunch
challenging and rewarding, but also draining
anonymous (Former Employee) –  usaJune 9, 2015
if you enjoy daily challenges, then work here. It is not an easy path to success here, but that can also be rewarding when you are able to overcome difficulties and succeed. Huge drawbacks include work/life balance, advancement, and policy that at times mistreats/under appreciates its workforce.
Pros
product, pay, prestige
Cons
stressful environment, work life balance, forget about ever taking PTO
Excellent oppertunity for life experience as related to Security Industry.
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Memphis TN.May 31, 2015
My time at Omega Group I international LLc, was indeed one of personal and professional growth do to my hands on role and responsibilities carried out on a day to day basis.
Pros
Oppertunity to work with other profestionals
Cons
None to speak of>
i learned on how to keep working hard
railroad construction (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 5, 2015
the days at omega were extremely difficult and sometimes long while working in omega I Learned to use heavy machinery and also I learned a little welding. many of my co workers enjoyed working for omega simply becase it gave them a opportunity to learn. the hardest part was lifting the heavy machinery. I enjoyed the job because I kept working hard.
The best job I have had..
Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 3, 2015
I was able to help people who had no place to live, I learned that people are people and everyone has a right to housing. D.C.I. gave me a place to live, the supports I needed, and a job helping the homeless.
Pros
Great support for all employies
Worked on Brand New Militarty Homes on Fort Drum NY
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYAugust 6, 2014
Our everyday tasks were to paint, caulk, and sand down the newly constructed house that were going up on Fort Drum NY. We had a certain time to get each house done. We would work in these homes in the winter time with no heat, and all summer long with no air condition, I would say that was the hardest part of the job.
What I loved about the job is that our boss would trust us to get the job done and at the end of the day stop by to see our work. She didn't have to watch us to get the job done right.
Disorganized/micromanaged/unprofessional
Boutique Manager (Current Employee) –  Midwest RegionJune 16, 2014
Corporate management with Omega timepieces is very disorganized/District managers are very unprofessional and micromanage their staff at rediculous levels. I have been a luxury retail professional for over 15 years, and I have not ever been exposed to a more unprofessional, disorganized organization as such. This company has lost MANY excellent managers due to a lack of communication, poor training techniques, over stepping boundaries of personal and professional space, and most important not allowing staff (or empowering staff) to take care of its' own clietele respectfully.
Pros
great product
Cons
read review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omega. Our community is ready to answer.