Omni Home Care Employee Reviews

Busy workplace
Home Care RN (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMay 11, 2015
Busy case load.
Good clinical staff.
Caring and compassionate professionals, too much paperwork.
Too many changes in office staff and management.
great company to work for
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Mandeville, LAApril 17, 2015
Pros: a staff that works well together
Cons: as a home health nurse driving all day got old
It was my pleasure to work with the caring staff of OMNI .I enjoyed all my patients and working close with the Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) in our office and working close with Doctors to make sure patients revived the care ordered by them.Such as setting up medication ,medication teaching,assessing patients for s/s of dehydration,disease process ,diets ,diabetic care,and wound care as needed
Great company. It is now owned by Suncrest Omni and continues to provide excellent Senior Advocate services!
PRN Social Worker (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Great company. I worked for them when they were Omni Home Care and now are known as Suncrest Omni. Great services and excellent work standards.
Onmi Home care environment greatly improved the meaning of autonomy and customer satifiaction.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Richmond, INJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: actually spending more time with patient.
Cons: weather, biting dogs, and wear/tear vehicle.
A typical day involved establishing patient's appointments times, managing supplies, managing therapist, coordinating providers orders and making home visits. This experience escalated my confidence, autonomy, and self esteem. Multi-disciplinary approach utilizing physical, occupation, and speech therapy improved the recovery process thereby customer satisfaction increased. I enjoyed helping patients and their families manage their disease process at home.
Terrible
?? (Former Employee), PlymouthNovember 3, 2014
Pros: none that i can even think of
Cons: everything about this place
Interviewed for a particular position with "X" amount of pay, received offer for completely different position for way less pay, then get there on my first day and end up in the position originally interviewed for BUT still received the much lower pay.....they claim to balance life an work, but don't get critically ill because they'll fire you! Care for their employees my behind!! Management has no clue what they are doing, they claim that you will receive a week an a half of training, but then DON'T train you at all!! God forbid if you ask a co-worker for assistance....snotty little girls will rip your head off for this!! The women there are rude, snotty, little girls & "grown women" and they get away with talking to everyone this way, even to management! They even hire back people they've previously fired who were this way AND lost them $$$$ when they were previously employed, wth?? You can also forget about CONFIDENTIALITY when it comes to your personal info..... they repeat everything to everyone, got to love that "Open door policy!" This place is a joke!
Good Place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Elkins Park, PASeptember 13, 2014
Friendly place to work with a lot of skilled nurses, physical therapists, speech therapist, occupational therapist and social workers who get the job done.
Start up Medicare Home Health Company
DIRECTOR OF NURSES (Former Employee), tampaAugust 28, 2014
Pros: working with an incredable mentor.
Cons: commute
As DON, it was an invaluable experience. The Manager was a great mentor and I was taught so much about Medicare Home Health, how to manage staff. Provided weekly meeting on how to document to the POC. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was terminating an employee and providing counsel.
I love the home care industry and I learned a lot working here.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 18, 2014
Pros: managers i worked with directly were very knowledgeable.
Cons: little chance for advancement.
I really liked the business of the company, but there was little potential for advancement.
Not too sure.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLNovember 22, 2013
Things have greatly changed since I worked there. During my time I worked very hard and found that my compensation did not match the time I put in.
Worst company out there..flip burgers @ McDonald's instead
Marketing Rep (Former Employee), PAJune 11, 2013
Cons: everything
Unbelievably horrible and inept management...VERY rude and unprofessional work environment. This place is truly a JOKE!
Good team of co-workers that work well together
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), Hazleton, PAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: flexability
Cons: benefits and paid per visit
I enjoy the flexablity of my sched.
The hardest part of my job is that working paid per visit. I enjoy working with pt"s and their family in the home setting.
very productive and multi-tasker
Insurance Specialist, Assistant intake coordinator (Former Employee), New Orleans, LaFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: very friendly and compatible
Ian a very dependable employee and can multi task when needed
Sales Manager
Area Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Naples, FLDecember 27, 2012
Pros: good salary, patient care
Cons: terrible reputation and management
This agency has gone through many changes as well as being sold. The orthopedic program that they used was actually stolen from another therapy agency. Omni was sued and lost because they knowingly destroyed evidence and purgered themselves. They were forced to pay millions and ultimately had to change their program. They lost many good employees and thier medical director over this incident.
I loved working here
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Gainesville, FlMay 23, 2012
Pros: working on my own
Cons: lots of miles
got to make my own schedule
co workers work with you
management help
scheduler is great
Stay Away! Revolving Door Here!
Field Staff (Former Employee), Plymouth MIMay 21, 2012
Cons: turnover is high
This company should not be confused with Omni Home Care based in Florida. This is Omni Home Care, INC. and is based in Plymouth MI. This company has a revolving door and employees are hired and fired over and over again! The marketing director position has been filled and vacated more than four times in one year and the owner of the company will fire you in the blink of an eye and then you have to fight for the pay you earned. This has happened to three people since March 2012. 95% of the staff are new employees (less than six months). Seven employees recently fired in a months time. Also, the 65k is not true... it's 45k w/ commission that you will never see because he won't pay you. Enter at your own risk!!!

June 3, 2013

This company is terrible. They do not pay what they tell you they will pay you. You get at least 10 phone calls daily harassing you about one issue or the other. They will not pay you if you resign. The worst company ever. Stay away.

Fun workplace with a great staff
Office Manager (Former Employee), Kennett Square, PAMarch 1, 2012
Cons: health benefits are a little on the expensive side
Its a great place to work. It has a great working environment.
Family oriented
Billing and Insurance Clerk (Former Employee), Mandeville, LAFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: great employees
Cons: not the best benefits
Omni Homecare is very family oriented. They care about the well being of their patients and staff members.