Omni Employee Reviews

Poor benefits and wages
Management Agent Reliant Reality Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
This company will over work you to the point of exhaustion. No training or support you are on your own. They expect you to work at any cost with out any sort of compensation.
Pros
Massive parties
Cons
Poor pay and benefits
No Advancement and No Benefits
Lead Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 15, 2017
Don't really know what to say except there is no benefits, no raises and no advancement. Most the management don't really care about you or the job you do.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Almost everything else
I work well with others and can communicate in two different languages other than English.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Hudsonville, MIAugust 15, 2017
The reason why I want to look for another career is, because the job I currently work for always gives me off days cause there is not enough work to do. I also feel that with my degree, I'm able wi work at a better place and get paid higher than what I get now.
Pros
Lunch included
Cons
Benifits for family
This company is an excellent, family owned company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working here because it was my first full-time job after school. I learned so much. This was (I think still is) a small, privately owned and family run company of boutique rental properties. I learned so much about rental properties when I worked with Omni/BOKA Management; this is the reason I went back to property management after I couldn't do hair any more. I mainly assisted the owner of the properties doing the day-to-day managing of the books and assisted the property manager in regards to the resident needs, showings and maintenance or each property.
Pros
They taught me so much about the industry in the private sector.
translator
Translator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 4, 2017
This job was easy as all i had to do was walk around and translate.
the one thing i did like was that i got to see all the new ideas and items that will be in the market soon.
Pros
own schedule
Cons
temporary
Quite work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 10, 2017
A typical work day consist of getting a copy of the script for the day. Then logging in on the computer, and uploading the system. Wait for the automatic dialer and a representative to answer the phone in order to conduct the survey.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Short Campaigns
Sorter
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 13, 2017
I didn't get enough hours and You get paid enough the job they having you doing. There's really not that much to talk about when it come to this job at all.
Pros
Cons
low pay
Down to earth place / coworkers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIDecember 12, 2016
Checking the safety of ford seats . start off by unloading the crates and lining them up on the table , we would then hook them up to the levering machines the working ones got marked and put on paperwork then back to shipment .
Pros
We had two breaks, coffee machine
Cons
No heat, pay wasnt what they said it would be
We did safety check's on the Ford seats and packaged them as well.
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MINovember 14, 2016
It seemed to be an all right job. Until I didn't receive my check and once I did it was dramatically short. Got fired due to being pregnant. They coworkers we great, even the supervisors were.
Pros
Learned new work skills, machines etc
Cons
Manager, late with paying, one fifteen minute break in a 12 he shift
Was fine I guess
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 27, 2016
The job overall wasn't a bad experience. I did learn a lot from the opportunity. My only qualm was that I was severely underpaid, (minimum wage) And the business owners weren't very nice.
Pros
Good job experience
Cons
Owner was a jerk
Productive, innovative firm who know how to treat employees.
Cleaner/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLOctober 26, 2016
A typical day working for Omni Solutions is never the same. Everyday there are possibilities to work at multiple locations daily and the locations are always in good condition and cleaned frequently so no struggle with time. The most challenging and enjoyable part of the job is you never get in routine because you are always learning some thing new or cleaning different locations. Primarily solitude when working but sometimes you will have to work with employees there. The supervisors come and check on you regularly and help if you need supplies restocked.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Exercise
Good Customer Service expectations
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2016
I did not work there for very long, but during my time there they were very big on making sure their customers were happy and satisfied with their services and their interaction with the companies representatives.
Pros
breaks when you want
Cons
No structure
Not My Cup of Tea
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1099 Jay Street, Rochester, NYJune 22, 2016
Great small company to work for, not a lot of room for advancement at all. Staff and management are friendly and easy to work with. I missed banking so I decided to get back into that.
Temp job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 20, 2016
Grateful for the opportunity but company leaving the DC market. No further opportunities with tis company is available.
Many types of labels a challenge from time to time.
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Good place to work . We print on pressure sensitive material and produce labels . We run from blanks to 6 color . I run multi color delam turn bar . I have printed on polyethelene and cellophane .
Pros
Work with a good crew.
Cons
Lack of work lately.
A wonderful experience with new learning experiences throughout
Owner and Sole Proprietor (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch TXNovember 10, 2015
This was my own company where I controlled all and learned what I did not know. Where I learned things I never thought I could. Where I accomplished remarkable things I never imagined. Where I enjoyed solving a new problem.
Very Busy & Friendly
Manager (Current Employee) –  TXMay 20, 2015
This is a great place to work for people who excel under pressure and enjoy continuous change. If you love to jump right in and charge ahead it is the company for you. Not much time is given to see if new systems work or to plan more than a week ahead.

It is fun and continuously stimulating. There is little or no training involved, but your receive a lot of support.
Pros
People, facility
Cons
training, inconsistent
Great learning experience for Personal training
Personal Training (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 18, 2015
Great work hours because you base your schedule on times you want! Good atmosphere and wide range of exercise equipment.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
no benefits
Omni
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 8, 2015
A day working at Omni was stressful because the supervisor would always lay-off people. I we was on 12 hour shift and my schedule would change every week, I would either be on morning or graveyard shift.
Pros
the people i was working with and the pay rate.
Cons
short breaks, schedule would change everytime
It was a good job exprience.
production (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 15, 2015
It was my 1st time working in a production industry. It was very interesting, and i learned alot of experience. The managers have poor experience. My co-workers depending on what team they are on would participate as a team.
Pros
overtime
Cons
teamwork