Omni Employee Reviews

Productive, innovative firm who know how to treat employees.
Cleaner/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLOctober 26, 2016
A typical day working for Omni Solutions is never the same. Everyday there are possibilities to work at multiple locations daily and the locations are always in good condition and cleaned frequently so no struggle with time. The most challenging and enjoyable part of the job is you never get in routine because you are always learning some thing new or cleaning different locations. Primarily solitude when working but sometimes you will have to work with employees there. The supervisors come and check on you regularly and help if you need supplies restocked.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Exercise
We did safety check's on the Ford seats and packaged them as well.
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MINovember 14, 2016
It seemed to be an all right job. Until I didn't receive my check and once I did it was dramatically short. Got fired due to being pregnant. They coworkers we great, even the supervisors were.
Pros
Learned new work skills, machines etc
Cons
Manager, late with paying, one fifteen minute break in a 12 he shift
Not My Cup of Tea
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1099 Jay Street, Rochester, NYJune 22, 2016
Great small company to work for, not a lot of room for advancement at all. Staff and management are friendly and easy to work with. I missed banking so I decided to get back into that.
Good Customer Service expectations
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2016
I did not work there for very long, but during my time there they were very big on making sure their customers were happy and satisfied with their services and their interaction with the companies representatives.
Pros
breaks when you want
Cons
No structure
Was fine I guess
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 27, 2016
The job overall wasn't a bad experience. I did learn a lot from the opportunity. My only qualm was that I was severely underpaid, (minimum wage) And the business owners weren't very nice.
Pros
Good job experience
Cons
Owner was a jerk
Omni
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 28, 2014
primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all china, silverware, cookware and kitchen areas. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. Stewarding is a fast paced position that involves teamwork and organization. This is a full-time opportunity with comprehensive benefits offered.
Great learning experience for Personal training
Personal Training (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 18, 2015
Great work hours because you base your schedule on times you want! Good atmosphere and wide range of exercise equipment.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
no benefits
Established company within the government setting.
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Emmitsburg, MDOctober 22, 2014
Productive work enviroment but no benefits such as 401K. No opportunity for advancement.Government contractor setting.
Temp job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 20, 2016
Grateful for the opportunity but company leaving the DC market. No further opportunities with tis company is available.
Many types of labels a challenge from time to time.
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Good place to work . We print on pressure sensitive material and produce labels . We run from blanks to 6 color . I run multi color delam turn bar . I have printed on polyethelene and cellophane .
Pros
Work with a good crew.
Cons
Lack of work lately.
Poor working hostile enviorment
employee (Current Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAApril 14, 2012
This association management group is poorly run and offers little in advancement opportunities. Its high stress and administrative staff are not properly trained to accommodate the workload therefore impacts your work substantially.

The worst part of the job: is the Owner and Executive staff force you to work at high level for little pay.

Avg assistant pay $13/hr
Avg manager pay $30k

I would not recommend this to anyone, I am currently looking for new opprotunity
A wonderful experience with new learning experiences throughout
Owner and Sole Proprietor (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch TXNovember 10, 2015
This was my own company where I controlled all and learned what I did not know. Where I learned things I never thought I could. Where I accomplished remarkable things I never imagined. Where I enjoyed solving a new problem.
My bosses are great and helped me out a lot couldnt ask for better
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 26, 2013
I come in get the computer up and running, get all the files out that we need for the day and wait for clients to come in. I have learned a lot about Emails Drives and zipping files. I am their only worker in this office.The hardest part of my job is understanding some of the people when they talk...... At the end of the day me and my boss review everything and talk about everything. Hes a very good listener and a great boss and mentor to have
Pros
pretty much have the run of the place he does his thing and I do mine
Cons
Could use more hours
Very Busy & Friendly
Manager (Current Employee) –  TXMay 20, 2015
This is a great place to work for people who excel under pressure and enjoy continuous change. If you love to jump right in and charge ahead it is the company for you. Not much time is given to see if new systems work or to plan more than a week ahead.

It is fun and continuously stimulating. There is little or no training involved, but your receive a lot of support.
Pros
People, facility
Cons
training, inconsistent
Omni Security
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 7, 2013
excellent place to work.i have learned that i am a very confidant leader.management is great, I'm usually by myself when i work my co-workers are polite and on time to relieve me.the hardest part of my job is the cold. the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with people.
Omni
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 8, 2015
A day working at Omni was stressful because the supervisor would always lay-off people. I we was on 12 hour shift and my schedule would change every week, I would either be on morning or graveyard shift.
Pros
the people i was working with and the pay rate.
Cons
short breaks, schedule would change everytime
Excellent place to work, friendly, motivated to grow.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Victor, NYDecember 18, 2014
During my seven years of employment I had the pleasure of managing a sales territory, opening a new store, introducing a new product line to the company, starting up and managing a new division to support that new product, and training associates on the new product and the tremendous opportunity it brings to the company.

I was given the liberty to be creative, to manage staff, create and manage policies and procedures, and to work with some of the nicest and most capable people I have met.

I think the most important thing I learned during this period of my working life is to not to try to do it all yourself. Ask for help and over communicate what you are doing, seeing, feeling, etc. To assume that everyone knows what is going on while in the midst of the creation of a new division, or introduction of a new product line, is self defeating. Setting goals is necessary, but if not everyone understands the effort and sacrifice it is going to take to accomplish those goals, you are only putting words and numbers on pages, not influencing or leading people in an attempt to obtain those goals.
Pros
Freedom to manage and make decisions.
Cons
Lack of insight as to Company strategy and means for growth.
it was a job
Deli, Meat, and Seafood Clerk (Former Employee) –  Weston, MASeptember 22, 2012
my customer service was not appriciated. no room for advancement.
co workers were good to work with.
It was a good job exprience.
production (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 15, 2015
It was my 1st time working in a production industry. It was very interesting, and i learned alot of experience. The managers have poor experience. My co-workers depending on what team they are on would participate as a team.
Pros
overtime
Cons
teamwork
Awesome Org!!!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 10, 2014
They are the only real charity out there. They promote the giver over themselves. It is a unique company with a new way for a charity to operate. I make a difference because because Omni opens that door...
Pros
An honest charity - Rare!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9