Omnicare

Omnicare Employee Reviews

Very Productive Environment
Patient Care Specialist (Current Employee), 9960 Campus Corporate Drive (Fenley)August 18, 2015
Pros: Advancements
Cons: Not being able to always give the patients the answers they are looking for
Very professional work environment. Very caring, and shows great appreciation for they're employees. Very skilled customer service training, etc. Manager, Supervisors, very willing to work with employees and their schedules.
good
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 18, 2015
simple work , nice environment to work with good management
some co-works were too annoying to work with
works sometimes gets overwhelming and it gets difficult to cope with incoming orders
It was productive and I had fun learning new things
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 13, 2015
Pros: It was fun working there
Cons: There was one person that was mean and liked to start rummors.
I had to work here for my internship and I had fun learning new things It was very en ventures and I had fun the 7 weeks I worked there on my ex tern ship. Meet a lot of different people and most of them was willing to train me and train me well.
Very Productive
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Cerritos, CAAugust 13, 2015
Omnicare employees are hard workers we do whatever is needed to get the job done. I love the passion the companty has for their customers.
ACS/ Advanced care scripts is a Typical Corporate America wage slave company
Biogen Reimbursement (Former Employee), Orlando FlAugust 11, 2015
Cons: Management, Benefits
Company seems to have a generally good agenda.
Not ACS. Advanced care scripts is run by the worst people imaginable.
They are all friends, have closed door meetings, and simply don't care about their employees.
They have HR wrapped in their web. No support.
You will be lied to, treated as trash, and when they are done with you, they will let you go.
Fast paced environment with high employee turnover
Triage (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: Poor Management and lack of communication and training for new employees
I learned a great many things about the world of long term care. I worked in every area of the pharmacy and its processes. I would always make myself available to all areas of the business to gain as much information as possible. I would volunteer on a daily basis to help where the greatest need was. There was always a large turnover of employees due to lack of communication and training. I enjoyed being cross trained and having the ability to help where ever I was needed. I enjoyed meeting new people and interacting with different areas of the pharmacy and getting to know the bigger picture.
Worst Place EVER!!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Pueblo, COAugust 8, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: long hours no raises
long hours, not pay correctly , no time to see your family.anything is better than this place. you go in and are expected to say way past your shift.
delivered medication
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), GoldenAugust 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: low pay, you drive your own car.
I would deliver medication from a pharmacy to nursing homes other pharmacies, and home health facilities. I would drive my own car to do so.
eh
Picking Technician (Former Employee), Coventry, RIAugust 1, 2015
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: excessive hours, low pay, can't move around within areas
I started off loving my job here because I loved working in this field but it became very inconsistent and excessive working hours.
Bad boss, miserable people, The funniest raise (1/2%) I ever received.
Developer (Former Employee), CincinattiJuly 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: see above
I think my boss was threatend because she did not have much technical depth. Very poor management skills and sometimes even personally insulting. Being a professional, I always do my best work, no matter the environment. This place was a real challange to my professionalism.

The most unfriendly place I have ever worked. Nobody would speak to you. Even "good morning' was rare, except for Victoria! She was very nice and had a great attitude.

Overall rating = YUK!
Productive and Very Fast Pace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lodi, CAJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work would rage daily. I learned about different medications, spread sheets, how to receive medication, how to do company audits, and customer service. I loved Omnicares management staff and all my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was some days finding the time to complete all my tasks for that day. The most enjoyable part of my job was I loved it.
Omnicare is a growing company facing growing pains.
Exchange Services Coordinator / Order Entry (Current Employee), Florissant, MOJuly 25, 2015
Pros: short commute
Cons: nepotisim within management structure
Unfortunately internal advancements are based on Who you know and not What you know. Culture Change is needed. Nepotism within management, upper management blind to internal structure.
I use to love my job, now not so much
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 21, 2015
When i first started at Omnicare my job was fun, I loved my co-workers. My boss was actually compassionate and caring. But in the last year my schedule has changed over 6 times, I'm constantly being woken up during the day and asked to come in early but yet later in the week I'm basically scolded for having overtime. They just have no idea how to run the place but when you have a GM and supervisor who have no clue about pharmacy who are not pharmacist or pharmacy techs you will have that.
Omnicare took over Neighborcare
Pharmacy Billing Manager (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MarylandJuly 13, 2015
I liked the work I did while working at in this field: management, building relationships; working closely with people to motivate and assist in team building. Billing, learning, teaching.
Challenges and changes everyday
Billing Representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 8, 2015
Don't apply for this place if you have other options. Management always trying to convince you things will get better. In reality management needs to changes in order for things to get better.
Fast pace and productive work environment
Order Entry Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Getting medical experience
Cons: Staying past my work schedule, very late nights most days, needs first shift
My typical workday consist of entering in patients medication and allergy information. Calculating dosages prescribed by doctors. Being able to work at a fast pace and also being accurate.
Friendly work environment
Pharmacy Consultant Extender (Former Employee), Cheshire, CTJune 29, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours
I traveled in the Hartford area to different long term and short term care facilities. There I would perform med pass observations with nurses and would then conduct inspections of all medication areas.
good work experience
servicenow developer (Former Employee), dublin ohJune 28, 2015
Pros: timings and environment
very good atmosphere to work, friendly environment and flexible timings, my co-worker are very friendly, very good scope to learn new technologies
Positive place to work
Billing Adjudicator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJune 24, 2015
Was able to put a lot of my knowledge that I got from school into practice with Omnicare. Friendly management and great coworkers. Hours weren't great.
Great workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARJune 20, 2015
Knowledgeable and helpful staff who put patients first. Excellent training programs have been put in place to ensure new hires will perform in an effective and efficient manner.
Headquarters