Omnicare

Omnicare Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment
Pharmacy Consultant Extender (Former Employee), Cheshire, CTJune 29, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours
I traveled in the Hartford area to different long term and short term care facilities. There I would perform med pass observations with nurses and would then conduct inspections of all medication areas.
good work experience
servicenow developer (Former Employee), dublin ohJune 28, 2015
Pros: timings and environment
very good atmosphere to work, friendly environment and flexible timings, my co-worker are very friendly, very good scope to learn new technologies
Positive place to work
Billing Adjudicator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioJune 24, 2015
Was able to put a lot of my knowledge that I got from school into practice with Omnicare. Friendly management and great coworkers. Hours weren't great.
Great workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARJune 20, 2015
Knowledgeable and helpful staff who put patients first. Excellent training programs have been put in place to ensure new hires will perform in an effective and efficient manner.
Accept with Caution
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJune 18, 2015
Pros: lunches must be taken
Cons: you never know what time you truly clock out
Very chaotic...works for you if you like to be "all over the place" You are just thrown in and not given any formal training. You are expected to know the job and all aspects while shown 1 example. 99.9% of patients do not fit this example. Long hours and set hours do not exist.
Maintaining of Medical Records
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee), Cheshire, CTJune 17, 2015
Maintain records for several facilities across the state. As well as printing of kardexs. I was team leader and made sure that all the work was completed on time for the facilities and handled phone calls when something needed to be changed or added.
Ok Place to Work
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: PTO
Cons: Upper Management
If there was support from upper management, it would be a great place to work. I have worked for the company for almost 2 years and they have been sold to CVS Health. Nothing has been communicated other than Omnicare was sold.
Great coworkers
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJune 16, 2015
Great place to work. Great coworkers and I had a great supervisor. The hours were usually 40 per week with very little ot.
They will work you into the ground
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)/IV Technician (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 16, 2015
Management is disorganized and the company lacks communication on all levels. Issues that employees are having are merely swept under the rug and not escalated to HR.
Great Place to Work. Good Opportunities.
Intake Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 15, 2015
Great Place to Work. Good Opportunities. Great Place to Work. Good Opportunities. Great Place to Work. Good Opportunities. Great Place to Work. Good Opportunities.
Meeting new clients was an added bonus.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Entire state of New JerseyJune 10, 2015
Pros: Business Trips
Cons: High gas prices, wear and tear on your own vehichle.
Omnicare was headed straight to bankruptcy. They were bought out
several times loosing many accounts .This information was not expressed to new applicants at time of hire. I pride myself with honesty and this truly was very disappointing.
it was a good job
Pharmacy Technician and med cart maintenance (Former Employee), Ashland, KYJune 5, 2015
Pros: getting out on the raod from time to time
Cons: getting down sized
I like what a was doing tech work the people . I worked with working on things sometimes learning to fill meds how the carts work. I had good managers and supperviers but co. down sized me said my job was not there any more.
Picking Technician (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAJune 3, 2015
Great coworkers and easy to make friends.Harder you work the faster the job gets done.Flexable hours with decent entry level pay.
Productive and upbeat work environment.
Temporary Order Entry Technician (Former Employee), Canoga Park, CA.May 27, 2015
I was able to better and broaden my skills as Pharmacy Tech. I worked in order entry department as a temporary employee. Overall a very teaching and enjoyable experience.
Supportive management to new ideas
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 26, 2015
Pros: Being part of a caring team
Cons: Late shifts
Opportunities from triage to final product checking and working with a team with the same goal.
An important part of my job is organizing to meet delivery times.
Management gives opportunities to manage task that meet daily and monthly deadlines.
The hardest part of my job is the shifting of daily hours to work.
I enjoy the team work and learning available at Omnicare.
Learned a lot of new things along with thing I knew
IT support Specialist (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMay 19, 2015
Pros: 1hr lunch
Cons: Job is being outsourced to India
Take calls from employees for password resets and other issue if you did not know how to resolve the customers issue co-workers were available to assist you, the management team for the helpdesk was not very technical most times they did not have an answer to your question on that side but would we good at addressing your work needs.
Hardest part was learning all the applications and what to use to assist the customer with like CSOS installs and transfers to new computers ,but enjoyed talking and helping the employees from cost to cost and learning a little about them .
no real opinion
Supervisor Andy Staron (Former Employee), Cheshire, CTMay 18, 2015
I only worked at OMNICARE for a few months, the people were nice and the data entry department was constantly busy especially with the phone calls. What I didn't like about it was sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day.
Okay Job
Picking Tech (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2015
Pros: good work
Cons: not hired
the company is good my review is okay, I am just a temp there and they do not want to hire me. A good hard job that I like but I need something long term and not temporary.
horrible company
Triage Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDMay 16, 2015
Pros: I left
Cons: everything
The setting is casual along with the attitudes. This place was honestly a Mexican sweat shop with medicine. You will get no recognition and feel no sense of accomplishment working there. The management is no good and the people honestly do not get along with each other. You can't speak your mind or express your concerns there. If you do be prepared to get fired. Best to avoid this place and if you have to work at the sweat shop, keep your mouth shut and wait for something better to come along soon.
Data Entry
Order Entry Technician (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDMay 11, 2015
Horrible place to work, not sure how they are still in existence and have customers. They treat their employees horribly

1 2 3 4 5

About Omnicare

Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and – Read more

Omnicare Salaries