Omnicare

Omnicare Employer Reviews

A fun and challenging work enviornment
Triage Technician (Former Employee), West Chester, OHAugust 20, 2014
A typicall day at work involved talking to nurses about medication and medication refills for residents. One of the most important jobs of the work day was to get STAT medication out the door in a timely manor. The people that I worked with all worked very well together to get the different tasks at hand completed. The hardest part of the job was making – more... sure that all of the things that had to be done were taken care of with the same amount of care and attention. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was working and interacting with all of the different people at Omnicare. – less
Omnicare
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Naperville, ILAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good employees.
Cons: some poor management.
The employees were great. Some of the management team wasn't so great. The last one I had before I left kept changing the procedures of my job I kept getting confused.
Place was awfull
Retail Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 7, 2014
Pros: none that i experienced
Cons: no shortage of cons.
Don't Waste your time.Long hours. Bad pay. Inept management.
Challenging Work
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati OhioAugust 7, 2014
Job requirements changed daily depending on project tasks. Not the same work every day.
Laid back atmosphere, but always work to do
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Naperville, ILAugust 4, 2014
Alot of younger first time workers and the laid back atmosphere almost overules the level of professionalism amongst co workers.. However a solid manag
productive
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Canoga Park, CAJuly 29, 2014
not so friendly
no room to move up or to better yourself
management doesnt care about you or any family emergencies
point system is not helpful its no fault. you could go to the hospital and its still a point or car accident or anything else
Horrible Management
CONSULTANT PHARMACIST (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 24, 2014
This company is a sinking ship. Their managers just sit in their offices and don't follow up on issues at nursing homes. I was laid off because I was very scared to lose my job.
High School all over again!!
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJuly 21, 2014
I enjoyed the actual work I did!! The co-workers had a "click" that included the supervisors. If one didn't like you then neither did the whole crew. They would lie on you and do everything possible to get you fired!!
hostile, unprofessional, unreasonable managment.
Staging tech (Former Employee), Greensburg, PAJuly 18, 2014
Cons: short breaks, unruly management, hostile work environment, not understanding at all. i could go on for years about this place.
The 2 years I spent with omnicare was nothing short of awful. I was harassed because I had kids. I was denied days off while pregnant for doctors appointments even when I let them know a month a head of time. The general manager was a terrible person. Very unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate, swore a lot and deemed it necessary to harasse me daily. – more... I won't play victim here she hated everyone and I feel she should NOT be aloud to work with the public or people in general. She was very aggressive and angry. She belittled people constantly in front of everyone. I'm not to sure how omnicare is still running and or has any business in my area because of this women. The pay was not worth dealing with her attitude alone. The benefits were ok. And most of my,co-workers despite working in such a hostile environment were awesome to be around. But all in all I would advise people to not work there. Its poorly run and not worth it at all. – less
Not a lot of room for growth
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), CincinnatiJuly 17, 2014
Pros: consistent schedules
Cons: no education benefits
Learned a lot of collection law information, learned lots of business practices.
Job Skills I've learned
• Marketing/Sales
• Hospital Pharmacy Technique
• Repackage and Compounding
• Classification of Drugs
Productive and learning experience.
Picking Technician (Former Employee), Salisbury, MDJuly 16, 2014
challenging at first but gradually understandable. Relaxing once get a hand of your responsibilities and what's required of you. Your co-workers are always there to help you if need to locate something or a helping hand. Most enjoying part is they acknowledge you when you let them know when you need something.
A godawful company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 13, 2014
Pros: other than it pays the bills.
Cons: everything
This is an awful company to work for. All kinds of drama, all one sided, and management does not care they let it continue. It is a very harrassing, hostile work environment and if you want to advance with Omnicare do not work here cause they only let their favorites move up. Looking for another job. No work/family life balance, hours keep changing, – more... and procedures change daily. RUN, RUN, RUN from this place. You have been warned. – less
Not a bad place to work
med tech (Former Employee), chestnut ridge, NYJuly 10, 2014
Not a bad place to work unfortunately i had to stope working due to school .
Allows job security
Purchaser/Receiving Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJune 30, 2014
I enjoy my job. I have the knowledge to be proficient at what I do.
I love my coworkers
Great place, great people
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee), Londonderry, NHJune 30, 2014
Omnicare is a great place to work, the people there are great, a lot of diversity, the hours are pretty extreme but the time goes by fast, it is always busy and there is always work to be done. Overall it is a great place to work.
Each day has different requirements
C/S billing (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 29, 2014
Pros: they are flexible with long lunches and time off
Cons: they some times have poor attitudes, i truly believe that all rules apply to everyone equally!!
I have enjoyed working for Omnicare there have many opportunities for help from my co-workers and certain upper management, unfortunately I am looking for more of a challenge and I do not feel as though I am full filling my my full potential in life working with a Company doing what I am doing at the present time.
always busy
customer services (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 17, 2014
Pros: bless to have a job
Cons: losing my job
great place to work, always kept me busy, always learning new program, able to speak to management, management available for questions
OK place to work
Order Entry Technician (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJune 11, 2014
Pros: helping the residents
Cons: schedules and raises
The job I currently do is rewarding. The hours that keep changing is not so rewarding
nice place to work
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMay 29, 2014
my typical day at work would consist of verifying insurance, updating accounts, answering incoming calls regarding claims. complete daily reports, send outgoing faxes and out going mail.

1 2 3 4 5

About Omnicare

Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and – Read more

Omnicare Photos