Omnicom Group Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Summer Associate for Strategic Media Buying Dept. (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and other treats occasionally
My typical daily duties included online research and assisting in administrative activities. Working at Omnicom was a good experience where I further developed my organizational and administrative skills. The hardest part of the job were the long hours that were required to complete projects with revolving deadlines.
Work life balance vs Salary
DIGITAL (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 25, 2013
Pros: great company, great people, great atmosphere
Cons: salary, promotions, little room to grow
The company has a exceptional work life balance, with employees that are loyal, and passionate about their work. However promotions are few and the salary is under market value, which is linked to the turn over. Working in Pharma advertising is particularly more challenging than consumer. But if you prefer people over money, this is the place to be.
Great Benefits
Buyer (Current Employee), Morton Grove, ILMarch 8, 2013
Work 37.5 hours a week, full time, full benefits, 12.5 holidays
A great learning work environment
HR Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 13, 2012
Pros: learning and teaching environment
Cons: not an employee
I have been working for Omnicom Group as a temporary HR Consultant for the last two years. I have learned so much in my time with them about myself, my capabilities and definitely about Human Resources. In short, the company is committed to making the actual work environment fast but productive.