Local IT/MSP Company looking for a computer technician.
- Perform daily "Help Desk" support by completing user help log request in a timely manner.
- Create new employee's network user accounts, access codes, email accounts, printer assignments etc.
- Install desktop computers, peripherals, and software products for networked and standalone environments
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve printer and desktop computer software, hardware failures, Viruses and backup/ restore data.
- Provide general information, guidance, and instruction on the use of standard desktop computer hardware and software programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of PC hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co- workers, supervisors, and clients.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine appropriate course of action.
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Preferred (not required)
A+, Net+ Certifications
Windows Networking experience
Network wiring and hardware experience
Please submit resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 12 months ago
About Omnis Computers
Founded in 1982 Omnis Computers has been serving the Capital District for over 30 years. Omnis Computers...