Local IT/MSP Company looking for a computer technician.
- Perform daily "Help Desk" support by completing user help log request in a timely manner.
- Create new employee's network user accounts, access codes, email accounts, printer assignments etc.
- Install desktop computers, peripherals, and software products for networked and standalone environments
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve printer and desktop computer software, hardware failures, Viruses and backup/ restore data.
- Provide general information, guidance, and instruction on the use of standard desktop computer hardware and software programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of PC hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co- workers, supervisors, and clients.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine appropriate course of action.
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Preferred (not required)
A+, Net+ Certifications
Windows Networking experience
Network wiring and hardware experience
Please submit resume and salary requirements.
About Omnis Computers
Founded in 1982 Omnis Computers has been serving the Capital District for over 30 years. Omnis Computers...