What you'll be doing:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in deploying a cloud based web application or designing/implementing deployment automation tools for the Engineering and IT departments. A successful candidate will have a passion for deployment automation with strong technical acumen. Prior experience with Chef or equivalent technologies would be a huge plus.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment with small teams of talented engineers, where pair programming is highly recommended.
- Deploy cloud-based software on our Linux-based cloud software.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most highly recognized and respected tech companies in the real-estate/apartment industry.
- Chance to work with a group of highly talented engineers creating a cloud-based solution that makes life easier for property managers.
What's in it for you:
- Reasonable hours so you are not missing out on your family life, after-work coding, or your other hobbies. We are very family-oriented and we understand the balance of life and work.
- Option of working remotely (up to 1 day a week) after demonstrating ability and discipline to do so.
- A work environment with extremely low turnover rates and people enjoy coming to work everyday.
- Great compensation benefits.
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer and everything you’ve just read sounds good, please apply today!
What we’re looking for:
- Must have passion for DevOps automation.
- Must work well with other team members.
- Experience in DevOps automation technologies such as Chef or Puppet is a big plus.
- Experience in deploying web or cloud-based software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Ruby for deployment automation is highly desirable.
- Experience in deploying Rails or JRuby application is a big plus.
- Any knowledge or prior work experience in programming is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
On-Site is teaching the apartment industry something Apple and Google learned years ago: usability is king. We’re bringing the industry up-to-speed with what today’s consumer expects from an online experience. Conveniently and securely, we allow today’s renter to find an available apartment, qualify, pay and e-sign. Our 100% paperless listing-to-lease platform encompasses marketing, lead generation, risk mitigation, document storage, mobile solutions and cloud computing services. Founded in 1999, On-Site has been voted Best Resident Screening Service three years in a row and our paperless office platform was a finalist in the First Annual Green Initiatives Awards from Multi-Housing News.