On-Call Employee Reviews

productive fun day
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2017
this job was okay this is where i started and realized what a great job a driver would be . from being a morning doorman i realize the importance of the job
Great Company
IT Technician & Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 15, 2017
It starts from taking care of all emails/correspondence, services that needs my attention to employees from with in the building, to the ships & other offices that we have all over the world. Meetings and solving problems.
Management is great specially our CEO Mr Ernst Komrowski Sr. I love my job.
Pros
Everything about it is great until our CEO retired & sold his company
good company
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittstown, NJMay 30, 2017
Great atmosphere, where employees get along and do their work. I didn't notice any internal fighting, like at some other places I have worked at. Overall, it was/still is (I work there freelance) a good place.
On-call - not a company
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2017
This is an incorrect parsing of the resume. On-call does not exist as a company. Once this process is complete I will attempt to edit the profile to remove.
Very productive, fast-paced, and friendly enviroment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILJanuary 14, 2017
I learned phone etiquette. I learned to greet everyone coming in and out. I also learned to develop relationships with staff.

My most enjoyable part of the job was completing tasks given to me by my supervisor.
Pros
People, work
Painting Associate
Painter (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 12, 2017
My main job was to paint the base (bottom) of the walls in the empty house we would have to work on. It was mandatory to fix the room we would have to paint so any of the owner property wouldn't get damaged from the paint.
Fun experience. Nice hard work.
Maintenance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 17, 2016
It was fun, love working hard. I learned new things met new people. I learned how to cut an measure. I also got to visit different places.
No stress
Curator (Former Employee) –  Tahoma, CASeptember 22, 2016
A resort-like work environment. Preserving and cleaning artifacts. Dedicated co-workers. Great management. Screen-vacuuming is hardest part of the job. The natural surroundings are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free tours for family
Cons
Seasonal, no benefits, low pay.
Ability to learn and advance
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
Ability to learn and be advance in a face-paced environment. Ability to utilize nusing skills and provide holistic patient care. Job security and ablity to move throughout different units of the hospital.
Was a very social enviroment amongst coworkers and customers
BEAUTY ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 13, 2016
This was a job I always looked forward to going in because of the motavation that the employees had. When I was working an opening shift I would come in and tun on the register and open it. This ment count the money and get it ready for that days current sales. Working here I learned how to have a great relationship with customers/individuals. I learned how to make a warming bond with the customers. The management was amazing, they were always there to help us when we needed it. The coworkers were always friendly and respectful. The hardest part of my job was trying to sign up customers to open a macy's credit card. This was hard because either they did not get accepted or they had already had one. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to grow with the staff and the relationship with customers.
Pros
Potlucks, Raffles, Dinners, Galas
Cons
Not alot of hours, Slow paced
Very nice, great communication for working independently
Contract Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 28, 2015
I really enjoyed working for On Call, we worked independently and there was a good balance of training, communication between team members and management.

It was a great experience.
Pros
Awesome training
Cons
Contract job
Productive and fun workplace with many incentives and amazing benefits
Call-center Rep for Tommy Bahama.com (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WASeptember 21, 2015
Company sponsored lunches are the best! The benefits and discounts are amazing. The networking connections are awesome too!
Pros
company benefits;
Cons
they had a no tolerance attendance policy and I have kids so therefore, I don't think I would be able to be a mom and work for them effectively
On-Call Court interpreting was challenging to provide interpreting for district courts in Hawaii.
Court Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HawaiiAugust 18, 2015
Great if you have a flexible schedule. Must be bilingual and pass an interpreter's exam. Challenging career with many different court experiences.
Administrative
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALJuly 26, 2015
Great place to work and great management. Ability to learn new and exciting things while working there. Great hours, and days to work.
Pros
Teamwork
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYApril 12, 2015
Go into the Waiting Room then wait for my name to be called of the Job list(Sign-In sheet). Then give my I.D to the Front Desk look for my Work card then clock in. Started Picking and Packing
Good job
Certified Welder/ Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 24, 2015
Small Company, mainly fast paced, short jobs, work and learn many trades. Mainly worked as a welder but the owner had many jobs going on at once. When he didn't need me as a welder I worked as a carpenter. Constructed cell phone towers, piling jobs, welding jobs, carpentry jobs on schools. Just a variety of different jobs.
Pros
Travel to places you never thought you'd go, owner takes care of his workers
Cons
gone from home a lot, and a little un-organized.
Was here for 16 years started at the bottom and worked my way up the ladder.
Class B CDL Driver / Route Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bayville, NJJanuary 20, 2015
I learned a lot about the trash business. Management gave me a big opportunity at the supervisor position and I enjoyed it to the fullest, with talking to the customers and still being on the road at times to monitor all the drivers and helpers to maintain optimal success of the company.
It a great place to get some good customer service experience
Assistant Resident Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 20, 2014
I would have to prepares written incident reports and memo regarding bugs or fire extinguisher inspection are some of the notification that I had to do, and deliver to each tenant had to receive. Any other miscellaneous information that the tenant need to be notifying about. Right along with year recertification letter of appointment.. lot of customer service. meet with the resident of the apartment complex. having to write the incident reports
Pros
they have beautiful court yard to have lunch in
Cons
i work on -call, not so much work for being on-call employee
Enjoyable variety of responsibilities.
HR Consultant, P&R and substitute manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Great Places to work for. Due to seasonal problems there is no enough business...
Pros
Free meal, nice employee treatment
Cons
There is no enough business, accordingly not enough income for me
Poor job role out
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Poor job role out.
Job expectation not aligned to what was originally hired for