On-Site Marketing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast easy money if your good at sales
SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2013
Working for On Site was an easy gig, most of my coworkers were fun to work with and the compensation plan was fair according to the work you put in.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Great Place to wrok
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellmawr, NJFebruary 7, 2013
My day at work is recruiting potential employees, reading resumes, managing to CEO and Regional Mangers schedule. I love the work that I do. I have a lot of freedom and my own office. The CEO is a very wonderful person and he truly cares about my personal success. I would not change my Job position or title if I was not moving out of the state! I work in a small office.
productive salesman
Lead Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2012
I liked company no room for growth company closing down soon.
High energy work place, very fun and must be Momey motivated!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2012
I loved the job very much! I am self-motivated and highly driven! I learned a lot about credit card sales, it's hard but also worth the challenge.
I love the ability to work closely with coworkers and management. It's nice that the job offered two different kiosks to work at.
I really enjoyed the face to face sales and the ability to see people walk away happy. I also loved the hours and weekly bonus offers, the goals we had to meet and the ability to work 40 hours or more.
I learned exceptional marketing skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2012
The most enjoyable part of working at On Site Marketing was interacting with new people everyday. I learned key marketing pitches and sales techniques that I can use anywhere. The hardest part was the lack of company stability and organization after two managers were fired. The compensation plan changed often. My experience here is one that I use as a reminder in my job seach relating to sales or marketing companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On-Site Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2