On Angel's Wings, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
a fun lovable place
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2017
it was a great job for what it was worth its just things change and where getting alittle out of hand so i had to change jobs.it was mainly do to a change in mgt
Pros
able to move up in job level very easy
Cons
mgt needs more workk together skills
Great people and cause
Donation product test / repair volunteer (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 21, 2017
Quality people with a great working atmosphere. Kind, and caring with a personal touch. Community oriented. Always looking out for our furry friends and family.
Helping individuals everyday and watching them grow more independent is so rewarding, living skills are learned . Management is awesome and respectfu
Caregiver (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day is helping individuals succeed in reaching their goals it's very rewarding feeling. Management is great an very respectful. I've learned alot thru my training classes that help me do my job.
Pros
Can pick my clients.
Cons
Locations can be far from my home.
Perfect job
Student Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
Typically I work with one client, more on call as needed by the mother. But if the company needs extra people they may call. I help with day to day management and whatever they may need. Go to their home for care, able to travel depending on their needs. Considered a respite position.
Pros
Love the people i work with, fits to my schedule, easy going
Cons
not many hours
Clients are amazing/Management is horrible
DTA Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2016
Working with the clients is amazing. Management is horrible. This company does not function as a team. You are told not that downstairs/DTA people do not communicate with the upstairs people. This is not a team oriented company. A lot of turnover.
Pros
Free outings with clients
Cons
Not paid enough, no breaks, management not approachable
Rewarding and Fulfilling job
HCBS Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2015
❖ HCBS Assistant/Coordinator- Provide in-home services to Special Needs Children and Adults
➢ Patient Care- Assist with ADL’s, Tracheostomy care, G-tube feeding, Med Administration, behaviors
➢ Supervisory- Oversee 200+ employees and families, manage client files, coordinate care, develop plan of care and implement care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On Angel's Wings, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

On Angel's Wings, Inc. Reviews by Location