On Call

On Call United States Employee Reviews

Fun learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 18, 2015
Job duties include greeting customers, placing orders, answering phones and taking phone orders, handling cash, and giving change when servers need it.
Great
Medical Arabic Interpreter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I help people to communicate with American people. Therefore, many people asked me to interpret to them.
On call Is not a JOB
BANQUET SERVER (Current Employee), Carolina, PRFebruary 18, 2015
On call is not a Job (employer) Hotel San Juan is.

Overall Hotel San Juan is a great place to work good benefits for those working full time. The superiors are easy to talk to and they treat you with respect. The co-workers are friendly and helpful.
my experience
Mover's Helper (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 12, 2015
My duties were to assist with moving furniture out of houses, or apartments into the trucks. The furniture were unloaded and put into storage facilities. Or moved back into a house or an apartment.
Great work environment
RECEPTIONIST (Internship (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 2, 2015
Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Dispatch calls to technicians for work order repairs. Assisted with general office functions: Coordinate mail flow, Operating a multi-phone line/switchboard, Arrange appointments for repairs
Produvtive place to work
Installer and Service Tech (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: no work on sundays
Cons: no healthcare or benifitt of any kind
Steady to busy work load. learned great people skills. Hardest part of the job was depending on others to work. I enjoyed dealing with customers
Residential Counselor (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Self-Growth and personal understanding of working with individuals who are mentally ill. Co-workers are good work with and the hardest part is: Challenges with meeting hours and try work out with difficult worker.
I enjoy to learn about new things and what I can learn from others.
A woman can not go wrong with perfume and candles
Assist customers from LTC (Former Employee), henderson, NCNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free candles and perfume
Cons: never having set ours
I absolutely enjoyed this position at bath and body. I was able to not only meet and greet every customer but help them figre out what the best item for them to take home would be.
Youthful environment, Great for sales experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: discounts, sales incentives, comunity volunteer oportunities, job security
Cons: low salary, some commission based positions, gender biased atmosphere
Depending on your position:
Manager/ Assistant Manager
*The day begins an hour before the store will open and your hours vary from 8-12 hour work days with 30 minute breaks. You will be responsible for inventory, multiple store audits, employees, sales, marketing, record keeping and scheduling.
*I learned how to maintain a store geared to service people as customers; how to put people first while also surpassing projected sales volume. I learned how to give of myself in each project I received while also reflecting the company's policies and preferences in every decision.
*I managed a staff with 3-5 employees and a staff with over 15 employees (visiting and permanent) ensuring our bottom line was protected but also allowing each team member to work in their respective positions. I became a trainer for full-time, part-time employees and some new assistant managers; teaching them how to follow company policies and procedures, appropriate customer to team member etiquette, as well as risk-management practices.
*The hardest part of the job was not having a product that a customer wanted or saw at a different store location or online. With the internet and competing stores having great deals, it was often difficult to explain to customers that the shoe that they have fallen in love with is not available for them through our store. You want to be able to service everyone and provide what everyone needs in the time they need it, but the reality is that flower shops don't sell houses. I learned however, to maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances.
*The most enjoyable part of the job is when small children would come into the store for the first time and take their first steps in our shoes. It was a marvelous experience.
self starter
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 21, 2014
Pros: make up own hours
Cons: very little income
okay, not many hours. Not to many opportunities. The company was not really a company at all. Just lawn services such as trimming and watering until i could find something better
Maid service
Maid Clean, Hampton (Former Employee), hampton vaMay 7, 2014
cleaning residential and personal homes.
working with chemicals , and other employees.
Interim Health Systems, online conferring for traveling health fairs
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Joliet, ILApril 23, 2014
Pros: pays good, meet new people.
Cons: cam be hard to contact work from out of state to gain work here.
Good idea, have to be on top of work schedules, to get places to work. Public is very interested in taking tests to help their well being. Busy work,must be organized and timely.
Great pay but boring place to work.
Erie County Home (Former Employee), Alden, NYApril 18, 2014
A typical day is watching cameras and making sue the place is secure at all times. Co-workers were quite friendly and entertaining.
Okay environment, helping customers
Macy's Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Flushing, NYApril 14, 2014
Helping customers to find products that fit their needs. I learned how to work with others and help customers learn about the brand. Most enjoyable part was the friendly vibe of my co-workers and how they always helped.
fun and excitement
Event Assistant (Former Employee), Manila PhillippinesMarch 31, 2014
Pros: benefits and discount buying products company.
Cons: short break working in 12 hours a day, working different branches it could be near or far from home.
meeting different kinds of client it could be good or bad to you, lots of patience and convincing power to meet the clients need. promoting products. no problems with my co workers we help in each other. the tough time will be meet the sales for each day and doing inventory sales. fun will be meet some celebrities interested in your products. and selling a lots of item everyday its a achievement as sales representative like me.
Contract / Project / on-call
Deployment Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2014
Lots of variety, opportunities to learn and master new skills.
Stable Household
Assistant (Former Employee), cambria heights nyMarch 6, 2014
The child was amazing. He was still a newborn but he taught me how to love and care for a small child. The mother was very polite and she would need me to stay longer to help out. The hardest part was feeding but after a week it became second nature to me.
Travel to and from work sites in a timely manner.
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2014
General Cleaner equipped with expert knowledge of cleaning equipment, products and techniques. performs manual work involved in cleaning and caring for public buildings(s),parking structure(s), and adjacent yards and sidewalks.Focuses on completing all tasks quickly and with high quality standards in mind.
Very interesting clients
Recruiter/MBA/Certified Bridal Consultant (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: exciting clients
Cons: short breaks and prima donna complexes.
Between brides to be and shopping for for some of the Ravens wives to update their wardrobes and to attend special functions it is great! People are so very different and as women we will carry our true dress size to the grave.
productive easy going work place
Caregiver/CMT (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: i work with a great team of people
Cons: very few ful time positions
work with clients with daily activities, encouraging them along the way. providing quality care. seeing the clients happy is the best part.

About On Call

InterCall, a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the largest service provider in the world specializing in conference communications. – Read more

On Call Salaries