On Call

On Call Employer Reviews

Maid service
Maid Clean, Hampton (Former Employee), hampton vaMay 7, 2014
cleaning residential and personal homes.
working with chemicals , and other employees.
Interim Health Systems, online conferring for traveling health fairs
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Joliet, ILApril 23, 2014
Pros: pays good, meet new people.
Cons: cam be hard to contact work from out of state to gain work here.
Good idea, have to be on top of work schedules, to get places to work. Public is very interested in taking tests to help their well being. Busy work,must be organized and timely.
Great pay but boring place to work.
Erie County Home (Former Employee), Alden, NYApril 18, 2014
A typical day is watching cameras and making sue the place is secure at all times. Co-workers were quite friendly and entertaining.
Okay environment, helping customers
Macy's Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Flushing, NYApril 14, 2014
Helping customers to find products that fit their needs. I learned how to work with others and help customers learn about the brand. Most enjoyable part was the friendly vibe of my co-workers and how they always helped.
fun and excitement
Event Assistant (Former Employee), Manila PhillippinesMarch 31, 2014
Pros: benefits and discount buying products company.
Cons: short break working in 12 hours a day, working different branches it could be near or far from home.
meeting different kinds of client it could be good or bad to you, lots of patience and convincing power to meet the clients need. promoting products. no problems with my co workers we help in each other. the tough time will be meet the sales for each day and doing inventory sales. fun will be meet some celebrities interested in your products. and selling – more... a lots of item everyday its a achievement as sales representative like me. – less
Contract / Project / on-call
Deployment Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2014
Lots of variety, opportunities to learn and master new skills.
Stable Household
Assistant (Former Employee), cambria heights nyMarch 6, 2014
The child was amazing. He was still a newborn but he taught me how to love and care for a small child. The mother was very polite and she would need me to stay longer to help out. The hardest part was feeding but after a week it became second nature to me.
Travel to and from work sites in a timely manner.
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2014
General Cleaner equipped with expert knowledge of cleaning equipment, products and techniques. performs manual work involved in cleaning and caring for public buildings(s),parking structure(s), and adjacent yards and sidewalks.Focuses on completing all tasks quickly and with high quality standards in mind.
Very interesting clients
Recruiter/MBA/Certified Bridal Consultant (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: exciting clients
Cons: short breaks and prima donna complexes.
Between brides to be and shopping for for some of the Ravens wives to update their wardrobes and to attend special functions it is great! People are so very different and as women we will carry our true dress size to the grave.
productive easy going work place
Caregiver/CMT (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: i work with a great team of people
Cons: very few ful time positions
work with clients with daily activities, encouraging them along the way. providing quality care. seeing the clients happy is the best part.
A great way to get varied experience
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 9, 2013
Working on call/temporary jobs is a great way to get varied experience and new challenges. Never boring
Typical Day
General Labor (Current Employee), Fraser, MIDecember 1, 2013
Pros: working as a team
Cons: working with contaminated material
Depending upon the situation at the site, a team is sent to a location which may entail water extraction, stripping floor, cleaning and re-waxing floor. Checking for the presence of mold is important. Demolition of damage furniture and removal of damage furniture, drywall, carpeting and tile. It was difficult to watch the home owners under such stress.
Worked as On-Call Makeup Artist and Sales
Sales - Makeup Artist (Current Employee), Newark, DENovember 18, 2013
Pros: makeup artist - brand knowledge
Cons: travel
● Worked as a team member performing product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.

● Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
● Received multiple reviews acknowledging my level of dedication to excellent customer service.
● Replenished merchandise shelves with items from the stockroom.
 – more... Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock.
● Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs.
● Demonstrate New Launch products.
● Recommend products options to personalize customer experience and need.
● Regularly sought opportunities to up sell and add on additional merchandise.
● Share with customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.

● Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
● Consistent with goal and AUS procedures. – less
Position give you time to go to school or take proper courses for elevation of skills.
Call Center Representative/Clerical (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2013
Pros: independently worked, made executive decisions, helpful to different businesses
Cons: that the position was not
A day working in a call center environment I made calls all over the world throughout the day to promote or discuss a new product that will help CPA's and accountants work easier throughtout their accounting system. I spoke with founders of multi million dollar companies, business owners and accountants. I worked closely with management to develop a – more... technique to make it easier to being the bridge from the product to the customer. I learned a new data multi line phone system a companies database system that's used to call the clients and worked with a great team that were very supportive in efforts of achieving success. The hardest part of the position were when I first started and taking in the information to incorporate it into my customer service personality and the most enjoyable part of my position were when I were on the phone with the clients and providing them with information that will one day make life much easier for there everyday work. – less
Productive work flow
Nurse (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2013
Pros: wonderful benefits and overtime was welcomed if i was able
Cons: turnover rate of employees
Processing all documents to prepare Payroll.
I learned how to do payroll and other task along with it.
Management was extremely busy due to a high volume office.
The employees were always willing to help with anything.
The hardest thing was dealing with unhappy employees. I would always find a solution to fix there problem. The most enjoyable thing – more... was I was working with previous employees from other jobs. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Medical and Court Interpreter (Current Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 10, 2013
I had an excellent time there. It was very friendly and helpful employer.
Have reviewed
LVN (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: full time position
Cons: only two years
I was taking care of a child 10 yrs G - tube and Trach dependent. I enjoyed the family love for the child. Family lived on Camp Pendelton and had a strong bond with this great country !
Hardest part of the job was careing for the child before Trach was installed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the child grow greatly after Trach installation.
RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: transporting
Cons: no time off or breaks
My typical day at work, was preparing dinners and transporting clients. I have learned the clients dislikes and likes, and have honored their rights, according to human rights regulations. I managed clients abilities and health. I played as a team with co workers and kept them informed for any updates. The hardest part of the job, was working during – more... the day from 3-11 with out any time off. I enjoyed supporting my clients. – less
Met some nice people
mEDICAL rECORDS (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 15, 2012
just felt like if you are not in the click they will do what they can to get rid of you
Productive and fun workplace
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee), West Hills, CAMarch 15, 2012
Really good company with a lot of potential but poorly managed

About On Call

InterCall, a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the largest service provider in the world specializing in conference communications. – Read more

On Call Photos