ON TIME STAFFING Employee Reviews in United States

Pick and load
Pick and load (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJAugust 2, 2016
I been working here for year and some months .. Supervisors are rude and leads talk to you like you ain't nothing .. They barely give you breaks and when you ask to use the bathroom after being on ur feet for 6 hours with no break they get mad. They work you hard and don't care. This one lead is rude and will start problems everyday . I have seen people come and go from her and it's not fair she still has a job. They work you hard and don't care . I barely called out and get told when I did I was getting wrote up , but for the ones that always call out is rewarded . They need people ASAP but if I was you I wouldn't because they aren't fair and they treat the Ricans more respect then anything . They lie about getting gift cards and still haven't seen it . I was supposed to move to Qa but they made sure I didn't get my postion and I got hired for it 3 months ago . The money is great but dealing with they attitudes everyday isn't worth it
Great job if your willing to work hard for your goals
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Millville, NJJuly 9, 2016
I been working here before. Management is great and it really helps to work hard...that's what we here to do. 8 hours a day and weekends off. What more can I ask for.
Pros
pay raise with the heat, good management
Cons
hot trailers
It was a place to work ...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJFebruary 3, 2016
On time staffing is an onsite temp agency for a warehouse. The onsite manager and I shared a tiny office with little to no room for filing etc. She basically allowed pretty much anyone to work through the temp agency. Working long hours with no end time 6 days straight was tough. Manager barely helped, and wouldn't come in on Saturdays.
masco cabinetry, sayre PA (actual job)
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Sayre, PAJanuary 20, 2016
home away from home! safety oriented organized workplace. good wages and wonderful team work, management was overall great. long hours and minimum days off, but if you are dedicated and able to adhere to attendance policy, worth every bit! word of advice is to try to apply direct and stay away from temp agencies if possible
Pros
lots of company incentives
Cons
very little time off
General (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 25, 2016
This was a temp to Perm position. This job was ok because it help me find the job I had at coilplus. The management was pretty stricked.
Pros
Able to locate job for me
Cons
low pay rate
Temp Agency
Stockroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 26, 2015
Responsibilities: Supervise invoicing and shipping of multiple engine parts. Receipt and documentation of Incoming orders from all areas of South America.
Pleasent people to work with.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 30, 2015
Good place to work.The people you work with are very cool.No job security if you have a low LPH or you have a lot of close calls.
Pros
Have events.EX.Donate to United way.Family day.
Cons
Have to keep your picking high.
waste of my time
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 18, 2015
Busted my tail unloading by hand, 30 to 40 feet up in the air, 8 hours a day with NO GUARANTEE of employment. Person ahead of me in time, still had no guarantee of a job, nor insurance, weeks at a time without pay. Supervisor had never been on a lift, nor did they want her on one. Temp supervisor was always very unclear of goals. Not recommended
Pros
Cons
waste of my time
Great for temp to hire
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 14, 2015
For an up and coming temp agency, they were very good at getting people jobs. The management was great and very friendly. Pay was decent.
Place is very unorganized, supervisors are lazy leaving the warehouse workers to get everything finished & figure it out for themselves.
Picker, packer, wave manager, truck loader. (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 15, 2015
Only work here if you can lay aside the bs you will see everywhere in the Kitchen Care side of the warehouse & also if you only are doing it for the money because that's about all it's worth.
Pros
allows approved time off
Cons
shows no appreciation for hardwork
Pleasant atmosphere everyone worked together
Packing (Former Employee) –  Port Reading, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Examined contents and compared with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
Recorded shipment data,such as weight, charges, space availability,damages,or discrepanceies for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes The hardest part of my job was the gift wrapping
The most enjoyable thing about my job was the experience and working as a team to accomplish the company goals
Pros
the employers would give incentives to employees
Cons
the con was there was very little english
nice for emergancy work
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  philadelphia, paJuly 25, 2015
i enjoyed working there for a short period of time it is definitely not a long term job. i had three different jobs in like three months so its not stedy work thats for sure.
productive workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 11, 2014
A typical day at work would be very busy and productive , I have learned great communication skills leadership skills, computer skills and responsibility. The work place environment is very positive, hard work and determination is key to success.
Pros
advancing my career and advancing my knowledge to futher educate myself
I received a lot of my skills working here.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Picking Orders and driving forklifts and other machines were very fun to learn. I had a good relationship with management and co-workers. It was an overall good feeling to know that work was getting done and the company was gaining much revenue.
i cant complan
Packing (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2015
i didnt like the fact that the place they sent me to laid everyone off that was working for all staffing companys,they say theywas going to call us back if they needed us and never did i been out of a job every scense
good
good
an okay sort of job.
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2012
not a terrible job,but not found of work hazards:puddles on work floor areas,needing multiple layers of clothing as it is a refridgerated environment.
Pros
having your pay transfered to a card instead of being in check format.
Cons
having to pay up-front for transportation to job site every day.
On time staffing is a Temp Agency
Packer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 7, 2013
My time at on time staffing was a great learning experience. Everyday you worked with different groups of people for all different kinds of Cultures. It helped me with my social skills and being flexible. For the most part you worked on your feet but my coworkers were very supportive.
Temp service
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Clayton, OHSeptember 7, 2014
Mandatory overtime due to company not controlling truck processing count, no benefits, revolving door due to poor management and employee selection. Your basic temp service, with slightly more pay.
Pros
decent pay for temp service
Cons
poor management, a lot of mandatory.
Management and ethics
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 3, 2013
I injured my foot while at work and it was never turned into workman's comp. It took longer to heal than expected and for that I was fired. I had an excuse from my doctor stating I was not released to return yet.
Pros
nice facility
Cons
company does not put employees first
productive and get things done the right way
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 18, 2015
great work area, set goals every day always something to be done, overall a great place to work, leader are great and communicate well

2.7