ON TIME STAFFING Employee Reviews

Overall was good enviroment
Staffing Specialist/Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILAugust 9, 2017
Was my first staffing position learned everything from my branch manager. He taught me everything I need to know and trusted me to make decisions for m employee and client. Was doing all office/admin work. Was the only staffing coordinator
Pros
learned alot of about the staffing industry
Cons
more pay and advancement
Very Fun Place to Work
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 7, 2017
Its extremely valuable to me that I can wake up in the morning and be happy about the day in front of me.

I've had jobs in the past that I hated going to, and this is never the case here. The culture is great, the employees are nice and friendly, and management makes the employees feel like they contribute.

I never get home stressed out or complaining about my day. Some days can be hard, just like anywhere, but that's just life. On Time Staffing is a great place to work.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Millville, NJJuly 11, 2017
What I like most about On-Time Staffing is that work with you and help you maintain stability within the work place. There always available when needed.
Ok
Inventory Clerk (Temporary (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 3, 2017
Not your typical staffing agency. They usually only employ for one employer. The purpose is to give the main employer ability to hire and fire at any given time for any reason. Pay is decent for a tempt agency.
i felt descriminated against
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 21, 2017
i worked there for a lil over a month and nobody ever contacted me over a background check issue. when they finally did they simply told me i wasnt no longer neeeded to report to the job
Pros
it was close to my house
Cons
they never offered me a reason why they let me go.
Certified Nursing Assistant
CENA (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 13, 2017
Answer patient signals, lights, bells, and intercom systems to determine patients' needs.
Record vital signals, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink.
Supply or collect empty bedpans.
Workplace
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 6, 2017
This company provides me with experience in all areas of healthcare, the position I hold allows me to be able to schedule my self as needed while still being able to be an asset to the company.
Pros
Self scheduling
Cons
Consistiency of hours avaiable
Easy to work with and willing to help
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 12, 2017
This is the first job I have had work around my schedule. They teach you how to get the job done in a safe way as fast as possible. If there is something you do not enjoy doing they will try tobfind something you do enjoy doing.
Pros
They help your life and work not interfere
Cons
Parking lot was to long of a walk to enjoy your break at the car.
Diverse
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAMay 8, 2017
Cool chill place to work but stressful due to diversity. The difference in language, its stressful when trying to work with one another. Some know 2 languages some know 1
Good place if you need income fast
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Millville, NJApril 30, 2017
I like the people I work with, one of the reasons why I'm still there. But it can make you feel unappreciated when you been there for a certain amount of time and never get a raise. You have to work so many hours just to get a 25 cent raise that it hardly seems worth all the hard work you do. You can be replaced with a quickness and whoever they hire usually has no experience at all in what they be doing. It can feel like 100 degrees in them truck's, so trying to teach someone how to palletize can be draining.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Workers with little or no experience. Slow to give raises
job
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2017
They are okay. They are always trying tio give people work even if it is not that good. The mangement was okay but they could fix the fcat that people do not want to work in factories.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 28, 2017
I think this company is a good company. I held a temporary position in a warehouse. I really don't know to much about this company only that they are a staffing service. The find jobs for individuals on a temporary basis.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, VAMarch 14, 2017
Great company to work for pay is very low short notice on job cancellation. Weekly pay some jobs are a little far out to drive for the pay no benifits unfortunately.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low pay long distance jobs
Productive, and fun work environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jurupa, CAMarch 6, 2017
The experience I had for Ontime staffing was fun and exciting. I would love to work for them again going forward in future. always had a smile on my face, ready to work.
Good Work Environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMarch 5, 2017
Great staffing agency, which made for an amazing work environment. I would recommend to anyone in search of a staffing agency to work for.
A fun initial experience that prepared me for Neovia Logistics
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MS 38671February 14, 2017
My days consisted of packing parts brough by the order pickers according to their respective orders. On rare occasions I was assigned to help the order pickers pick orders when they were short staffed. In my later work period with the company I became a perminant order picker.
Pros
Great Manager, Learning to drive Order Picker, great trainers
Cons
Was considered part time
Fun workplace
Lumper/Loader (Current Employee) –  Elwood, ILDecember 19, 2016
They call you off to many days. Good job for college students or from spring till fall. Easy to make friends. Learned how to drive a clamp truck and load while using it.
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
Its hot all year but winter
Very cold and wet
Warehouse Associate/Safety Tech (Former Employee) –  Logan Twp, NJNovember 29, 2016
You had to file a single line in order to get your PPE that you would need, put your PPE on before you clocked in and began to work. My co-workers were foreigners and spoke very little English. The hardest part of the job was trying to get used to a cold environment that was also very wet. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out and going home for the day.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
very low wages, very cold and wet inside of the warehouse
Not a great place
Baler Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 26, 2016
This place is honestly one of the worse places I have worked for. They use you and don't give you what you were promised. The management is very sneaky. There is nothing fun about RRD/On time staffing.
Enjoy working there and enjoy meeting people.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJOctober 26, 2016
Like working with different people and driving them to work. I enjoy working for the company. You see beautiful site driving from Pleasantville , NJ to Swedesboro, NJ. Very nice job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON TIME STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7