Join the fastest growing telecommunications field in the nation… FIBER OPTICS
Fiber Optics FIELD TECHNICIANS & INSTALLERS now being trained and hired in Opelika
On Trac, Incorporated serves as a communications partner with Opelika Power Services for telecommunications connections and installation. Technicians needed for the Opelika area NOW! Great skills training and competitive pay. Optional medical insurance coverage! Earning potential of $600 to $900 per week.
For application and/or interview please respond to this posting with your current resume and contact information. Check out On Trac, Incorporated at www.ontracinc.net.
Who are we looking for…
- Persons with great attitude, work ethic, self-starters, proactive and energetic.
- Persons who are analytical, technically/mechanically minded, smart, and good with their hands.
- Persons who problem solvers.
- Persons who have a good attendance and punctually work history.
- Persons who are committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace (random drug testing environment)
- Persons who are clean, well groomed and neat in appearance.
- Persons of integrity and friendly with a strong customer service mentality
- Persons with a clear driving and criminal record
The core work….
Our technicians are primarily responsible for residential Fiber Optic cabling/drop work as well as fiber optic splicing and testing. Technicians are also responsible for quality installation and troubleshooting of customer premise communications equipment and wiring including video, voice/phone, and data/internet services over the new Opelika Power Services high-speed fiber optics network.
The core skills….
- General skills in wiring/cabling
- Common knowledge of methods and materials of connecting consumers’ homes, buildings and equipment to the communications utility.
- Current knowledge of consumer computer, modem and router equipment, as well as telephone, television, DVD and related home electronics.
- Current knowledge of computer operating systems and configurations commonly used by consumers
- Ability to analyze and identify problems and quickly solve problems reported by consumers/users.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally or in writing.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Key Products: FTTH Splicing, FTTH Installations (residential/commercial), Mainline
Fiber Splicing, MDU Design & Installation,...