This position will provide clerical and administrative support to staff as needed including preparing documents, editing project specifications, travel arrangements, copying, filing, meeting coordination and other administrative tasks. Additional responsibilities include greeting and directing visitors; sharing switchboard responsibilities and directing calls; receiving, logging, sorting, distribution of mail, faxes, and packages; and ordering
- Provide administrative support to District Manager
- Answer phones, screen calls, and take messages as needed
- Open, sort and distribute mail as received, send regular and express mail
- Process and maintain invoices and check request
- Order office supplies and maintain stock
- Prepare, ship and track Fed Ex shipments
- Schedule and maintain interviews for job applicants
- Maintain capital project accounts
- Preform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree preferred. Must have a minimum of five years of general office experience, able to manage a multiple line switchboard and be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Strong organizational skills; and ability to communicate and deal positively both internally and externally
- Problem solving skills and ability to collaborate with other departments
- Ability to work accurately and successfully with limited supervision
- Team Player
- Accounting experience a plus
Salary starts at $37,000 per year, plus a full benefit package.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Onsearch Interactive (OSI) is a Miami software development, technology and internet marketing consulting firm, helping companies with their...