OnCourse Learning Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great People, Rough work
Admissions (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJune 14, 2016
The people you work with are the best part of the job. The uppers seem to be confused about what direction the company is going in and they planned for all this expansion but projects failed to meet release dates and people got cut for those shortcomings.
Pros
great building and location
Cons
the work
Great coworkers, appreciate that management supports community service endeavors
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 6, 2016
My team was great to work with; everyone got along well and we enjoyed each other's company at work and away from work. They made it the most enjoyable part of the job.

The hardest part of the job was getting support from upper management and being compensated for your work. I kept hearing about how well our company was doing and how we always exceeded our quarterly goals, but was always told I wouldn't get compensation due to budgets and my salary was frozen for over 5 years.

I really appreciated that they supported my beliefs in community service and allowed me to volunteer my time.
Pros
great people, community service
Cons
poor management, poor compensation
Overall it is a nice company to work
Director, Circulation & Information Services (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJuly 31, 2015
Not much more to tell you about the company. The Corporate office is located the states of WI and IL. Overall it is a nice company to work for.
Productive challenging environment
VP Business Development (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2013
Excellent quality of hard driving folks looking to grow their businesses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnCourse Learning. Our community is ready to answer.

OnCourse Learning Reviews by Location