OnDeck Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company, promotes and keeps the wrong people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2017
A great company to work for, but keeps the wrong people for too long, and promotes the worst group along the way. Once had a great vision, now it's a sad place to be.
Pros
Culture, was the people, product was promising
Cons
Everything went down
Great Company
Senior Payment Support (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 16, 2017
OnDeck is a great company to work for. Lots of room for growth. The company has a great culture. They care about small business owners, and boosting the economy.
Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2017
Waste and horrible company to work with. People never respect you. HR is the worst part of the company. You are not treated well here. Culture is very bad here.
Nice place to work
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 23, 2015
It is a good place to work with a competitive environment, fast paced and thrilling. I received the best training one can ask for. I learned how to run an organization on that scale successfully.
Inside Sales Rep
Inside Sales Rep. (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
A typical day at work would be making somewhere between 75-200 cold calls. I would pitch deals in a consultative process to really hone in on their ROI. My co-workers and management were supportive and available for any questions I may have.
Productive and Amazing workplace
Executive Assistant to CEO, COO, & CFO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2014
OnDeck is a greta company to work of. I strongly believe attitude reflects leadership. The leadership at OnDeck can be seen in how the employees communicate with each other and in their work product. Everyone at OnDeck works hard. Even in the hardest part of the day, I could look up from my screen and see my coworkers working away. That would inspire me to keep doing my best regardless of how tired I was. Every day at OnDeck was enjoyable.
Pros
Happy Hour Wednesdays, Game Room, Huge lunch table where the employees could eat together, and we had a lot of company events.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnDeck. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5