1. Management shows favoritism and shows very little interest in ideas on improving as a team.
2. Communication between departments is horrible and makes your job that much more unbearable/highly stressful.
3. Cliques in every department/team and unprofessional.
4. Building downtown need to be renovated due to dirty filthy carpets, bathrooms, insects (roaches). Hectic getting to work and leaving, parking garage traffic is awful leaving work.
5. Turnover is high due to high caseload, expectations, unrealistic goals, low pay. (11 + nurses quit over a 18 month span which is extremely high.)
6. Nurses if you're looking for call center work as a nurse, where you're highly dependent on others before you can get your job done, this job for you, but be prepared to be overwhelmed with high caseloads and unnecessary escalations due to lack of communication of others.
7. My advice, search high and low before you consider accepting employment with Dumb Call!