One Call Care Management

One Call Care Management Employee Reviews

Fun and caring place to work. Enjoy every aspect.
Cash Application Processor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.June 29, 2015
Pros: tuition reimbursement, free luncheons, employee appreciation events
Cons: only one choice for healthcare
Great company to work for. All co-workers are helpful, kind and considerate of others. OCCM provides their employees with support, incentives, and other positive perks.
terrible place, would not recommend
scheduler (Former Employee), PAJune 13, 2015
Pros: it's a job
Cons: big brother atmosphere, lot's of cliques, low pay, no job security
This is a great place to work if you are looking for a short term position. The turn over rate is very high, if you are older or have health problems, DON'T apply. They will find something ridiculous down the road to get rid of you for, then replace you with a younger person. They want high production rates but any mistake you make is tallied up at the end of every month. If you are not under a certain percentage then after 3 months you will be let go. The pay rate is not very good for what they want accomplished. If you are friends with someone in management you will have better luck. This is a very clique oriented facility. Also benefits are from Florida, good luck trying to get all your bills paid for. There are also TV monitored throughout the building that monitors your computer and phone lines all day.
Former employee
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Canonsburg, PAJune 1, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: they watched your every move, monitored breaks, lunches, phone calls----this isn't kindergarten
This is a terrible place to work. They pressure you about "quality" but then they turn around and "punish" you because your numbers aren't met. If you aren't in the "click" then you don't belong. Management sucks..they are the ones who have the most "favorites" and it shows. I was there for 3 years and was "let go" due to my bad attitude but yet there are people who have been there for 5 years that still don't know how to do their job.
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! It's not worth the aggrivation
Poor managemnt
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2015
Poor management, Your hard work and efforts goes unnoticed. No opportunity for advancement unless you're friends with management.
Terrible
Provider Relations (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2015
Very political
Constant delay in payroll
Management was caught stealing funds from company and receiving kickbacks

The hardest part of my job was obtaining tools needed to do perform the task
system is out dated
Ex Employee
Ex Employee from the EDI Dept (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great way to get experience on Medical billing
Cons: Brown nosing with managment, lack of training, crabs in the barrel among some of the employee's
The Pros to this job is you get experience in the medical billing which can help you go to a better job making more money. And teaches you how to work with time management. I also met some decent people here. The con's is this job doesn't offer sick time and lack of training. And there is a lot of favoritism. If you don't brown nose to management your career will be very short in this department and company. And upper level employees will place you in programs that takes the longest to process in order for your numbers to go down. And always assign themselves to the easier programs so their numbers will be up. And also doesn't have the department goals so all team members will be on the same page. And people are promoted based on how much they brown nose to because of their experience or work performance. So if you get this and brown nose to upper management, you will fit in. :)
Typical Work Day
Patient Care Coordinator/QA Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2015
A typical work day involves making numerous calls to patients, vendors, and insurance carriers. As you finish your tasks, you mark it off of a spreadsheet.
slave drivers, expect you to work 60 hours a week with no overtime paid
Jr Accountant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2015
I enjoyed my job, until I was handed 10 accounts that hadn't been worked in month, after I had full time work. Not all the rules apply for all the employees. You are based on your personality and not on your work.
This company believes in investing in it's talent
Account Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: Training as requested
Cons: non-competitive salary
A typical day would consist of reaching out to internal and external customers. Cross-selling and marketing; customer service to external clients and support of outside sales reps. Required: daily sales calls, ability to demonstrate critical problem solving, report analysis and sales strategy. I learned adaptability as there were many changes during my tenure. I worked with a solid, supportive team that meshed well. Management was always supportive of upward mobility. The most difficult part of the job were the few times we were unable to deliver services due to unavoidable external issues. The most enjoyable part of my job was my ability to provide documentation that I was generating revenue.
Reasonable expectations for challenging work-load.
Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Desirable work schedule.
Cons: No sick days.
Daily routine consist of monitoring trends, both positive and negative, while creating referrals for diagnostic examines.
Positive work environment where team work is highly welcomed and rewarded.
Great company and environment
Care Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: favoritism within management
Everyone in the office is happy to come to work. Each day there is plenty to do so never bored or looking for what's next. Each day you go to your desk maintain your own files. No stress, no pressure. Management is not professional at all but the overall it's nice to work for One Call. The most enjoyable part for me is having my own files, Independence makes work life more enjoyable.
A great place to work!
Team Leader (Current Employee), West Hills, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great company overall
Cons: heath insurance pricey
I love my job! I've been here for several years now and have worked my way up in the ranks. My boss is pleasant to work with and really knows how to make me feel appreciated. The benefits and compensation are better than most, but I wish the insurance offered more affordable options. My co-workers are friendly and helpful. We really have a strong team and we try to help each other out as much as possible. Overall, this is a good company to stay and grow with.
On call
Spanish Interpreter (Former Employee), Oahu, HIJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: work a couple of hours
Cons: on call
On call and would provide services from 1-2 hours. Paid for travel expenses.
I have been working here for about 3 years.
Care Coordinator, Customer Contact Center (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: company events
Cons: no room for growth
This job consisted of teams working different files. I was on the team that entered referrals. Each team had Supervisors, Team leaders and coordinators. I am a coordinator.
One Call Care
Customer Care (Former Employee), Parsippany, njJanuary 14, 2015
It is an ok place to work, not much room for growth and benefits are below average. Overworked and Under paid. I did enjoy my job and the task I had to complete each day. I enjoyed the fact as an employee I was recognized for exceeding. I learned the basics of scheduling a injured worker for worker's comp.
It's OK
Coordinator - Provider Development (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches at holdiays
Cons: too many smokers leaving the work for others, big brother and glass ceiling atmosphere
Some of the people are nice. The work is easy but stressful, and definitely detail oriented. This is a good place to work, if you are a smoker, you will be able to take as many breaks as you want without being reprimanded. All of the Supervisors and Team Leads smoke, so if you intend to advance within the company, or want to be included in a special "clique", then light em up and go outside 10x per day. Sadly, if you are a non-smoker, accept the job you have and take comfort in the fact that you will never grow and will be given extra work with a promise that things will look favorably upon you, but they don't. Higher ups take your credit and leave you working like a dog.
Fast paced workmans comp company
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches for holidays and bonuses
Cons: getting let go right before the holidays
A typical day at work would be to collect outstanding balances as quickly as possible, utilize various AR reports to target aged balances for collection. Worked off of an ATB that was provided by management. Had weekly team meeting to discuss progress and accounts that we had issues with. Learned to do pivot tables and some knowledge in doing VLook-ups. Management was very professional at times. I was let go from the company due to downsizing at the holidays. Co-workers were very helpful when it came to needing assistance with accounts. The hardest part of the job was trying to get some carriers refunds issued. The company took a long time when it came to issuing out money. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting my AR down and receiving bonuses.
Referrals
Administrative Referrals Representative (Off-Line) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: work independently
I work off of emails sent to us by clients requesting for transportation or interpretation services for worker's compensation patients. Once I schedule all services, I always send a correspondence indentifing the services and confirmation number for reference.
This is a good company with job security and benefits.
Patient Care Coordinator / Sedgwick Dedicated (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 8, 2014
This company was overall a good company that kept it's focus on the customer.
Great place to work, needs more room for growth
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: management changes in less than 6 months
A typical day at work in my current position would be reviewing a report which is given at the beginning of each month with accounts attached. These accounts have to be reviewed for non-pay or partial pay. I also have the responsibility of creating a report for a catastrophic patient that has a very high volume of our services which has to be handled in a timely manner.

I've learned better time management in order not to become over whelmed. I've also learned more effective ways to collect from our customers. I love my team not only because I work closely with them, we've learned their accounts in the event that they are out of the office.

The hardest part of this job would be collecting funds on an account that has been approved for services, which will cause the bill review will deny payment for unknown reasons which causes for extensive research. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we reach goal for the month, quarter and the year! :)
Industry