OneGuard is one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned home warranty companies in America and is the market leader in Arizona with additional offices throughout Texas. We're growing fast and looking for highly motivated, honest and experienced professionals to manage our contractor base in the Houston, TX area. Because our corporate office is here in Arizona, we're interested in local candidates who would be open to relocating after an initial training period.
This is a salary position that includes performance-based bonuses and comprehensive benefits.
- Manage and retain existing relationships with contractor base.
- Develop new long-term relationships with trade contractors.
- Deliver training presentations to contractor and technician base.
- Establish Average-Cost-Per-Claims goals and Call Commitment levels with contractor base.
- Plan and implement a formal operational cost-of-goods-sold plan (including budgets) for your territory (Houston, Texas).
- Assist in managing escalated issues with client accounts when necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year college degree is HIGHLY preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing contractor base
- Possess strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Excel in delivering training presentations to small groups of service technicians as well as interfacing on an individual basis
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills a must
- Enthusiastic and analytical personality
OneGuard is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and has been a market-leader in that region for over 20 years. Now we've gone to Texas, and we're not stopping there. We pride ourselves in providing a fantastic work environment. We want our employees to succeed, and we give them the freedom to do so. We offer health, dental, and life insurance, up to 24 paid days off per year, and a generous profit sharing program.