ONE INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews in United States

Deceitful
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Muncie, inApril 17, 2014
It is door to door sales for Kirby vacuums which they lie to you about. They say you are guaranteed at least $400 a week which is a lie. The managers yell and cuss at you when you don't produce. I read the reviews before my interview and I decided to give them a chance
anyways and the reviews are dead on. Like this company should be sued for all the lies they tell.
Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2013
I • Goal oriented, dedicated Inside Sales professional with exceptional work
ethic
• Self-motivated with professional business acumen
• Experience in Sales within the Motorsports/Action sports industry
• Computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MIC ETC
Sales is hard. Good luck!
Sales/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INNovember 21, 2012
Trained sales people, hire and recruit, handle customer complaints.

How to sell and build value in products.

Open and closed store front

Working on commission is very hard and stressfull.

Being a winner and having big checks.
lying horrible company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INJuly 30, 2014
When I signed I was told 400 a week plus bonuses this is a lie you must show the Kirby somewhere around 15-30 times a Week to Get that otherwise your only paid commission on what you sell needless to say its near impossible to this $2000 vacuum which is what it is no mater how many uses it may have. at the time i had a second shift job and had told this.company i could only work first shift after being.hired the first day in thw field the boss goes thats not happening and caused me to lose my second shift job because when you show up at 8 am and drive multiple hours to get to the location youre working your phone tends to die at which point the leader refused to let me call my work to let them know i couldnt come in. An average day was 8 am to 10pm.Its a door to door job when i asked I was told the appointments were already set this isis also not true you must go door to door and make you're own appointment no matter the weather had the company been honest with me I would have stayed longer or not signed on at all.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
lying management, no benefits, poor pay 10+ hour days
The employee environment is talented and friendly.
Director of Purchasing and Inventory (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 18, 2012
The company has a relaxed environment, but professional. The majority of the employees are young who live what the company sells.
It's sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 28, 2014
This is a job selling Kirby cleaning machines (vacuums). The bonuses promised were never given, and you spend most of your day riding around in a vehicle.
A Day @ ONE
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 12, 2013
A typical day starts with me planning out my day and also arranging some time management with that.
Fun environment
Internship (unpaid) - Development Dept. (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 3, 2013
I enjoyed working here. It gave me a sense of responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONE INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6