One Medical Group Employee Reviews

Great company!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 20, 2015
One Medical Group is a great company that cares about its employees. It is constantly working to improve processes and provide the best service to its patients.
great place to work
Urgent Care Provider (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYDecember 11, 2014
Pros: beautiful offices
Cons: low pay
excellent work life balance
4days a week
collegial environment
I was a hired as a private contractor as agreed upon.One Medical Group definitely met their end of the agreement.
Account and Receiving Specialist. (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 12, 2014
Very upscale fancy place to work!
Phlebotomist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington D.C.September 19, 2013
Pros: gorgeous upscale offices
Cons: too many get togethers and meetings, no sensitivity for workers with children
It felt good coming to work everyday being that the offices are gorgeous, but they are a fun group that loves to get together for happy hours at least 3 times a week, I was singled out because I could not hang out as much because I have kids.
fun and relaxing
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 13, 2012
i loved this place it was so nice and well to work around it. Everyone used to just get along with out no problems and helped each other out when needed. i miss this place.