One Medical Employee Reviews

Future-focused company with great staff
Revenue Cycle, Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2016
Admin-level positions had high turnover, but overall solid place to work. Lots of opportunity to find a team fit for you and management invested in career advancement. Working with health insurance companies can be tedious and annoying, but knowing that we were working towards making healthcare more accessible helped.
Pros
Free lunches, regular happy hours and events, fun but still serious environment
Cons
Communication between teams could be improved
Supportive, fun community
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 10, 2016
I enjoyed my time at One Medical Group very much. While my position with the company was a temporary one due to my anticipated enrollment in nursing school, the year I worked there was a great opportunity for me to learn about primary care, the intricacies of the US healthcare system, and make many great friends.
Great company culture and work/life balance
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I always feel supported at work and the culture is fun, creative, and diverse. There can be downsides due to "growing pains" and customer interactions, but working with the public is always challenging. The people make this company worth the 40 hours you put in each week.
Pros
Company events, managerial support/interest, workplace culture
Cons
Pay is lower, in some roles, as it is a newer company and not an established corporation.
Great company!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 20, 2015
One Medical Group is a great company that cares about its employees. It is constantly working to improve processes and provide the best service to its patients.
great place to work
Urgent Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 11, 2014
excellent work life balance
4days a week
collegial environment
Pros
beautiful offices
Cons
low pay
I was a hired as a private contractor as agreed upon.One Medical Group definitely met their end of the agreement.
Account and Receiving Specialist. (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 12, 2014
Very upscale fancy place to work!
Phlebotomist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington D.C.September 19, 2013
It felt good coming to work everyday being that the offices are gorgeous, but they are a fun group that loves to get together for happy hours at least 3 times a week, I was singled out because I could not hang out as much because I have kids.
Pros
Gorgeous upscale offices
Cons
Too many get togethers and meetings, no sensitivity for workers with children
fun and relaxing
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2012
i loved this place it was so nice and well to work around it. Everyone used to just get along with out no problems and helped each other out when needed. i miss this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4