One Source Communications

One Source Communications Employee Reviews

Entry-Level Position at Small-Town Company
Wireless Billing Associate (Current Employee), Greenville, NCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: family/casual atmosphere; flexible hours; competitve pto & benefits
Cons: low compensation, complexity, connection between effort & reward; low advancement opportunities
One Source Communications offered a full-time, moderately flexible, entry-level position with competitive benefits. The work required was low in complexity and difficulty with low to moderate autonomy. Due to the entry-level nature of the position, there existed little opportunity for advancement as promotions were largely based upon seniority. Within a three-year period, I advanced from a data-entry, to introductory sales and support, to project/billing reconciliation with little change in compensation. The most beneficial aspect of the position was the flexible working hours allowing me to complete my full-time educational endeavors. Nearing completion of my degree, One Source no longer offers any viable benefits. Although the entry-level nature of the position is understood, One Source appears to place more importance on a family-oriented and faith-based organizational structure than a more economy and efficiency-focused environment. Although this focus is appreciated, it is not highly desired by me as I prefer a more product, quality, and efficiency-centered organization. Compensation should be less directed to the quality of life for the employees and more towards financial and organizational incentives.
a very productive and fun place to work
Billing Services Representative (Current Employee), Greenville , NCMarch 30, 2014
Pros: good benefits
My typical day at work is I help open the mail that has to be scanned and separate the bills by due date and put patch sheets in between the bills in batches of ten bills so they can be scanned. I also help my coworkers in my department by taking the bills for there many clients they have and going on the computer and marking them off in there cheat sheets they have for every client on the computer and I mark them off in the Genesis Database on the computer. I have learned how to use certain databases on the computer and I have learned that when you work hard you get things done on time and that you are rewarded afterwards for getting it done. The only thing hard about my job is learning new things. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to work with great people everyday and I make new friends.
Great mission and people and stable work enviroment
Repair Associate Level 2 (Current Employee), Greenville, NCJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: gym, good people, good beliefs
Cons: pay is lower
This company strives to do the best in all they do with deeply rooted beliefs. They try to do what they can to help support and better the employee to make them a stronger employee. The people are great to work with and the atmosphere is enjoyable.
Positive and uplifting environment.
Service Excellence Representative (Former Employee), GreenvilleJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: positive, uplifting, great staff
Cons: pay, opportunity to advance, training
One Source was a great place to work and offers a chance to gain experience in telecommunications.

One Source Communications Photos