one source Employee Reviews in United States

Procutive but a lot of work for a litte staff
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dorado Municipio, PRMarch 31, 2016
Its a place not fair to work. We cant improve like a team. They don't know work like a team. We need more staff and management help to be efficient.
Pros
Comfortable schedule
Cons
to much work for a litte staff
A tough,but laid back work enviroment.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSApril 21, 2016
A typical day at work included tacking,welding large metal vessels together.Then grinding and blending the welds.I learned how to operate an overhead crane,forklift,acetylene torch,and plasma cutter in my slack time.I also learned how to sandblast and use an industrial spray pot.The hardest part of the job was suffering through the summer and winter months outside.But the best part of the job was the fun,friendly, and unique people that knew in order to be productive as possible,you couldn't take your job too seriously or it would be a lack luster and miserable work day.
Nice company, no micromanaging
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLAugust 18, 2015
I've worked here for 10 years, started as an Account Executive and am now a manager that still handles some of our larger accounts. I thought I would give an honest review to balance out the disgruntled employee review as we all know who it came from.

This job is exactly what you make it. 3 employees have been here over 8 years and the others are coming up on their 5 years and 3 years, with a few newer employees sprinkled in. We're a small company that believes in working hard to get to our individual quotas/goals, and we don't micromanage anyone.

We've had employee outings to baseball games or the local bar & grill, and every employee has their own private office with a view to the outdoors, no cubicles here. We have quarterly vendor training and we're a small business so you get to know everyone pretty well since we work as a team.

One of my favorite places I've ever worked.
Pros
Great 401k matching, no micromanagement of daily tasks, bonuses, outings
Cons
No healthcare plan
N/a
Hanger (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 14, 2016
Good benefits get job just bad employees safe place to work in and a great opportunity for growth.The paid is good and i would recommend anyone to apply and take the test for this company
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 9, 2016
Typical day at work was busy and fun filled with coworkers.

Learned to be a pharmacy technician, this company paid for my continued education.

Coworkers were awesome. Most enjoyable part of the day was making the patients day.
very good place to work at
Floor lead /Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2015
Everyday at work is an adventure because every day there is something new to do. The management at one source are very cool to work with there is hardly any pressure they are not always on your back telling you what to do. At one source the work environment is calm everybody always on there feet an on task.
Pros
m-f 7-3:30
Cons
no overtime
Great atmospher to further development if you have the time and resources.
Insurance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYNovember 14, 2013
This company is great for career development and the potential for a secure future. However due to the nature of the job it does take a few years to build a good book of business. I would prefer to have a steady job that has a guaranteed salary which is why I am exploring other career opportunities.
Pros
career development
Cons
commission only
It was a good start and experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 15, 2013
A typical day a work was usually good. I learned how to work with others better and make skits.Management was polite, respectful and helpful.Co-workers became friends.The hardest part of the job was cleaning all the windows.The most enjoyable part of the job was my breaks.
Pros
hours, co-workers, pay, management, people, and breaks.
Cons
no health care or benefits
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistance/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Busy enviroment,
learn new computer programs that they had used,
management was fine,
co-workers was fine,
not able to help with better salary for the workers
able to be do my jobs with out stress
Productive workplace, understanding, flexible, and fun
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MichiganJune 22, 2012
My typical day was dealing with the public. Offering solutions of saving money in this trying economy. I learned how to manage myself and others. Management is very understanding and very optimistic in my abilities to perform my job giving me the confidence need to become successful. My co-workers are very supportive. The hardest part about the job was the direct sales and dis understanding customers. The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction on the customer face after talking with and helping them understand their services and products.
Pros
fun atmosphere and helping others
Cons
commission based only
I enjoyed workind Through CBS personal.
Shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2013
I was to load and unload product material such as tvs, dvd, etc. I learned the ropes on shipping, receiving, and inventory. My co workers were very patient with me as I was young and this was my first job but I made a niave mistake after injuring my hand and not reporting it until after the work day which caused me to be laid off with no compensation. The hardest part of the job was to make it there cause I was without transportation at the time. the most enjoyable part of the job was that I got an intense workout everyday from all the lifting and moving of products.
Pros
workout
Producitve and great place to learn
Manufacturing/Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Every day I manage day to day production operation, job scheduling, sales and engineering support. I typically work 10 hours a day. Each day I learned new way of processing jobs from my co-worker by sharing knowledge and experience. Our goal is to improve product quality and productivity. The hardest part of the job is to schedule and re-schedule job priority based on due date in fast pace proto type production. Most I enjoyed company’s culture and working with all employees.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no benefit including healthcare
Dirty
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Gary, INApril 2, 2013
Job was ok, but the benefits suck, management was not good.
You get to ride in the company bus to take you from place to place in the job.
Pros
ride in company bus to take u from place to place in job
Cons
dirty work
Very Productive, Cool work place at the office
AT&T Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 28, 2012
We all Meet at the Ann Arbor Office
The managers come in Lecture and Do Product Knowledge.
We PC with other co workers
Go over the day before progress.
Help other co workers with weak areas
The Hardest part of the job is Being Out in the field on Bad weather days like extremely hot or non-stop rain HAIL or snow and when its very cold.
The most Enjoyable Part is when you make your sales and get bonuses on your check that same week.
Pros
understanding management, promoted quickly
Cons
work in all types of bad weather, commission base
Very productive day and everyday!
Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Monroe/Shreveport,LAFebruary 25, 2015
What we did at One Source Solutions is make sure the ink on every page was readable on the documents in order for it to be scanned was black or blue ink, if not we had to write over it that that ink. Then count a certain amount and tag it with a paper clip or sticky note, for that amount to go through the scanner. Once that folder, or whatever we were prepping was done it was placed in a box til the one scanning it was ready to scan it.
After 3 or 4 months there I got a key to the office and was told I could stay as late as I wanted. With me being the only Full time person, I wasnt too surprised.

Co-Workers
I actually got them to hire a friend of mine. But everyone else that worked there were so nice! We were in a building with someone else as well and they were just as nice. Every morning, once I got comfortable around the place, I made coffee for the other people that was in the building.
Pros
very nice staff, loved my job!
A day in the life........
Material Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 11, 2013
I have learned that regardless of your title, you need a good team behind you or you will not be successful. I love the people I work with. They come from all different walks of life. The hardest part of my job is the lack of consistency in process and procedures. Management has a lot of great ideas, they just never seem to follow through.
Pros
i can work in jeans
Cons
lack of funds to capture the best costs for materials
horibble management
sales manager (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 3, 2015
when i worked there the management was horrible very unreliable but the money was worth it things change often and quickly so be quick on your feet
a quite workplace
Cleaning Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2013
cleaned restrooms,lobby,front desk etc.I learned how to maintain good cleaned work area,management was on there job about the cleanliness,co-workers you hardly see because you always busy,the haedest part of the job was when elevators didn't work and the most enjoyable part of the job was nobody stood over you when you work
good pay long hours
Temp Agency Chicago iL (Former Employee) –  california/cermackMarch 19, 2012
the job was a deascent job it was just that it had safty issues an there staff was not well trained or organized but aside from the long hours no play all work 7days a week i liked working cause im hyper so i prefer a job with constant movement
Pros
money is good
Cons
16 to 17 houtr days 6 or 7 days a week no sleep
Cleaning services
Operations/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  SwedenMay 22, 2013
Responsibilities included managing 150 employees at 13 retail stores in south eastern Wisconsin, included hiring, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, breaks, customer service issues of any and all nature. Dealing with all 13 store managers as well as handling large sums of cash on a daily basis, termination, resolve personal problems with all employees, ordering supplies and scheduling. I also was responsible for the training programs, including managers and supervisors. and expectations of the customers. Calculating hours worked in Excel for payroll for all employees. Day to day operations included dealing with 13 store managers and all aspects of proper cleaning of the stores.
Pros
learning to manage 150 employees.
Cons
no benifets