one source Employee Reviews

nice small company has its pros and cons
ofice (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2017
cold calling daily was biggest part of the job liked work with different people on the job site had a great work/family time. many changes in the office staff.
Pros
work/family time
Cons
things change daily
Productive and fun job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 29, 2017
You work on car parts making sure there is no loose bolts are missing pieces.The truck delivers the parts in boxes and you inspect the boxes and checks the parts. Then you give the parts to the people on line so they can put them on the car
Pros
Fast pace job
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 27, 2017
I cleaned offices bathrooms airports factories locker rooms and more buffing sweeping mopping dusting reporting problems and restocking products I enjoyed working with the public and helping out with my co-workers very exciting experience
good work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAApril 25, 2017
it was a good work place . Really nice staff members, also great schedule lots of overtime. Our lunches would be long enough and I would still be working there but we got a new manager and cut off ot and workers.
Never allowed overtime, not an employee friendly company
Epic Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAApril 12, 2017
I worked for One Source as a consultant to Geisinger Health systems. It was not a good place to work....not at the fault of One source, Geisinger and I just didn't mesh. They were very "unemployee" geared, I never met my supervisor, granted she worked/lived about 1 hr away but you would think she could have come to the hospital to meet the employees at least once. I turned down 3 jobs because there wasn't enough time to give Geisinger proper notice, they cancelled my contract on a day off of mine, I wasn't to return. Should have taken one of the other job offers. I won't work for Geisinger again and they always contract with One Source
Un ambiente muy bueno se trabaja muy bien
Mantenimiento (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 6, 2017
Me gusta trabajar con la empresa pero aspiro por un sueldo mejor.
Accounting Manager and Revenue Accounting
Regional Controller, (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2017
I had various positions in these companies from Revenue Accountant to Accounts Receivable Manager, as well as Regional Controller positions. All of these companies were growing rapidly.
Easy, relaxed hours. A job for someone with flexible hours
Drug Tester (Former Employee) –  Dilley, TXMarch 14, 2017
I was an on call drug tester. I would wait around till i would get a call from my boss who would let me know which company i would head to. Upon arrival i would take with the boss on site and fill out paper work for the employee to be test to look over and sign. I would administer the drug test.
I would be my own boss next time working here
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2017
Very good company to work with. My experience with this company taught me to always be prepared. Create a work pattern to make your day go a little easier.
felexible hours , good work relations
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  whole food stores in st. louis missouriFebruary 2, 2017
great hours with great communications , flexible hours
visits to the three whole foods store in st. louis
company provides needed information via email or phone
Easy to get into.
Temp Agency Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702February 1, 2017
One Source has show me a few of the many local jobs around. I also got to work for a few them increasing my understand of of different styles of company and management.
Pros
More then likely always a job.
Cons
You are a temp.
productive
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 24, 2017
i liked working at one source. it was OK. i wished to get payed more because they worked me like a dog. i was treated horribly by my supervisor and she was racist. i didn't like her at all. but other than her i enjoyed working at one source.
factory
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 12, 2016
full filling orders for the clients and working as a team and getting the job done on time and having it shipped out to the clients and making sure that the clients are happy
was able to have a creative outlet
Computer Trainer (Former Employee) –  Shamokin Dam, PANovember 18, 2016
was able to start a new career path in a temp agency where I was hired on. the part that was hard was the fact that I could not take time off unless it was a medical emergency because of the project I was assigned to.
Productive workplace
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 6, 2016
I came in, got to my location which was run extrusion. There was 5 co workers and only 4 machines so one would help with packing and run back and forth between the machines.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 9, 2016
Typical day at work was busy and fun filled with coworkers.

Learned to be a pharmacy technician, this company paid for my continued education.

Coworkers were awesome. Most enjoyable part of the day was making the patients day.
A tough,but laid back work enviroment.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSApril 21, 2016
A typical day at work included tacking,welding large metal vessels together.Then grinding and blending the welds.I learned how to operate an overhead crane,forklift,acetylene torch,and plasma cutter in my slack time.I also learned how to sandblast and use an industrial spray pot.The hardest part of the job was suffering through the summer and winter months outside.But the best part of the job was the fun,friendly, and unique people that knew in order to be productive as possible,you couldn't take your job too seriously or it would be a lack luster and miserable work day.
Procutive but a lot of work for a litte staff
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dorado Municipio, PRMarch 31, 2016
Its a place not fair to work. We cant improve like a team. They don't know work like a team. We need more staff and management help to be efficient.
Pros
Comfortable schedule
Cons
to much work for a litte staff
N/a
Hanger (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 14, 2016
Good benefits get job just bad employees safe place to work in and a great opportunity for growth.The paid is good and i would recommend anyone to apply and take the test for this company
very good place to work at
Floor lead /Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2015
Everyday at work is an adventure because every day there is something new to do. The management at one source are very cool to work with there is hardly any pressure they are not always on your back telling you what to do. At one source the work environment is calm everybody always on there feet an on task.
Pros
m-f 7-3:30
Cons
no overtime