One Stop Career Center

Productive and fun workplace
Office Assistant Volunteer (Current Employee), Seaside, CAMay 29, 2014
Very nice co- workers
Fun workplace
All girls in the deparment
productive, busy work place , fun to work with others, love paperwork and typing this job was extremely amazing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Paterson, NJMarch 7, 2014
Pros: getting free lunch on fridays!
Cons: i would say every thing was perfect
I learned how to master in excel, powerpoint, word, and out look . I have accomplished great office experience in a very busy environment and i can multitask better than anyone out there! my co- workers were amazing, talented, funny and full of life. the most hardest part about the job was dealing with the public from unemployment, being that the one stop career center is located inside the unemployment office, we got literally over 100 clients getting redirected to us, and we had to direct them back to the rite place! that took a lot of time and energy dealing with One Stops clients yet alone with unemployments clients. The part that i enjoyed the most, was helping people put smiles on their faces and fulfilling all there needs.
wonderful enviornment to work in.
Clerk Specialist (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJanuary 14, 2013
Everyone was very friendly and willing to help others. there was always something to do. if anyone was out for any reason, the employees will fill in any way they could.
was a very fun and productive fun work place
Secretary (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 26, 2012
Pros: hour lunch, very enjoyable with coworkers
Cons: only one break for the day
a typical day at work consisted of filing,typing paperwork,assisting returning customers,guiding customers to seminars answering phones and assisting my boss. the learning process for me here was to basically endure all you can because the customer is always right. My coworkers were outstanding always were wiling to help when i needed them and very supportive.
was a very fun and productive fun work place
Secretary (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 26, 2012
Pros: hour lunch, very enjoyable with coworkers
Cons: only one break for the day
Fun Environment and Pleasant Coworkers
Customer Service/ Volunteer (Current Employee), DeLand, FLOctober 2, 2012
This Position was a volunteer position which allowed me to meet a variety of people. Everyday coming in to work was something to look forward to with a laid back yet professional atmosphere. I learned how to help customers address their needs, find gainful employment and help them with inquires about benefits which best suited their needs.
Productive Workplace
Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLAugust 30, 2012
One Stop Career Center was a great experience for me even though it was a short time but it gave me the experience I needed to beable to one day work full time in this field.
Review
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 7, 2012
if i was unemployed to come and tryy to find a job..-how does it works-
Good Experience`
Employment Specialist Assistant (Current Employee), Alameda, CAJune 27, 2012
This is a great start to learning office work, I am learning more everyday about the field and it increases my interest
did alot of clerical work
Data Entry Associate (Volunteer Assignment) (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJApril 25, 2012
I would sign clients in/out so they can see case managers and also did alot of filing.

One Stop Career Center Salaries