One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct Employee Reviews

N/A
Performance Manager One Touch Direct (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2015
N/A....I really enjoyed working with the people at One Touch Direct. The problem was that the management showed very little interest in the every day lives of the people
Fun workplace. Major payroll discrepancies.
Telesales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: Long lunches, flexible schedules
I loved working here! It was my first call center job and I learned so much working with Verizon Fios customers. The work environment had high expectations from their employees but was also fun and relaxed enough to enjoy coming into work. Weekly drawings for big prizes, great relationships with program managers. Great Place, although everyone in Tampa has worked here and the turnover rate is ridiculously high.
Good Company for High School Graduates
Telemarketing and Sales (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYAugust 13, 2015
Pros: pay out same day for sales, nice interior and clean
Good Company for High School Graduates
Not for a professional career. Management runs the operation more like a summer camp than a business. The only consistency is the inconsistency. Be ready for micromanagement. The pay is fair and being able to make commissions is dependant upon the leads that are funneled to you. Although they claim the leads are not controlled,They are. Management will will preach high and low the leads are evenly dispersed, but all it take is a few weeks and you can tell by where and sales are being made that lead are controlled.DOn't know what is more frustrating, they controll of the leads or the fact mangement thinks the floor staff is that stupid. You will be working with third generation leads, these leads have been called on by other centers before they come to the WNY center.
All said, they do try with spiffs. Usually the spiff will fall flat and not carry out but daily payouts at a few dollars a sales is nice. With stronger and more professional management, this company could really shine but for now it's a good entry level position , they play LOUD rap music and the co workers are nice people.
Prizes, appreciations
Telesales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Diverse - not all the days are the same
Cons: Commisions changes
This place always have fun days with pot lucks, awards, prizes.
Lets you work all the overtime that you want $$
We all love each other and help each other out.
Productive and well compensated
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 9, 2015
Working in a sales calls center was amazing! i talked to 100-130 people per day and being able to get through to 4-5 a day and set them up with great services was the overall highlight to my day. Management kept the job fun with extra incentives on top of my base pay and commission. overall the job was great and I've learned many things that i'll take to my next position.
making cold call was nerve wrecking but it was a fun challenge i love
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2015
Pros: the pay and meeting people was my type of league
Cons: I dont have a con
one touch was a very good company that i would recommend to anyone to work at the pers around you will push you to make sales the supervisors were all kind. the pay was well worth the career
very upbeat workplace
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: rewarded for meeting goal criteria
Cons: training was not equipped to the type of calls that came in
friendly fun atmosphere to work in. Customer service for Verizon handle billing inquiries also set up new service request, aht goals on a daily basis had to be met
Low paying ghetto mess
Inbound sales representative (Former Employee), Tampa,FLJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Nice break room
Cons: No help on floor, ghetto people, no paid breaks
Training was 7-8 weeks but our class was arguing with each other. Instructor was often late and was constantly being corrected by her management. Women dress like strippers/ some truly are. They act innocent when Verizon comes in and everyone is loud and rowdy. Pay was 9 they tell you you can make up to 15 but that won't happen. Rude customers, rude employees, low pay, short breaks that aren't paid, they don't have overtime available like they say there will be. Over all it is just a huge, unorganized, dis functional, ghetto, ratchet mess.
great place to grow
Sales/Production Supervisor, Telesales Lead (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2015
Pros: life
Cons: life
Great oppertunity to do great things. great time to growcalled and verified applications sent in for employment.
I make sure Corporate Managers gotexcel print out for employee’s daily adherence.
I secured the interior and exterior of many different sites by delegating responsibility on my employees.
I ensured the environment will be reviewed each hour for safety and security reasons.
I made sure that all hiring policies and dress codes procedures
Lowry Park Zoo
Outbound Sales Rep (Current Employee), Tampa FlJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Don't event think there's any
Cons: There's a lot.
Okay, I'm going to say this in this nicest way I can possibly say it. If you are a person who is goal oriented and looking for something more in life then "SMILING AND DIALING" as they say! PLEASE DONT WORK HERE!!!! If you are a person who is looking for something temporary, please don't work here! It is not worth the headache. If you like UNPROFESSIONALISM, SCHEMES & A DYSFUCNTIONAL ENVIRONMENT, by all means this is your lucky place! The managers and supervisors are very unprofessional. They never help you with anything. They always claim they are busy! You can ask for help and they will claim like they are so busy! Which they are NOT! Next thing you know you look up they are up talking and socializing with others about un work related topics ! They are very lazy, immature and don't take there job serious. They do not care about your paycheck, hours, commission or any errors that can affect your pay! You ask one person for help they send you to somebody else and that somebody else send you elsewhere! They dont have adequate training and they definitely need to find them a new set of supervisors. There is one who is the best supervisor there ! He helps you even if you're not on his team! He cares a lot, I can say that! Too much gossiping ... It's just a mess in there ! I'm sorry the pay is not worth the time. You can get paid the same or even more somewhere else and still remain to keep your sanity cause this place will literally make you loose it ! They scream customer service but don't even care about them. They care about the sales and oh yeah don't let me leave this out. They stay running out of leads (phone calls to make; basically what the company runs on) meaning no leads no hours so be prepared to get sent home! They show a lot of favoritism there as well. It's like a big high school with a bunch of young minded adults ! They can't even afford to keep a maintence team ! Smh
Productive and fun workplace
Inbound Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2015
Everyday fellow coworkers and myself give out everything to provide a excellent customer service and product information so our clients are sure of our service and benefits. Being on the phone is a tough job, and frustrated at times, but everyone puts its two cents in to make it a good day for all of us.
UNPROFESSIONAL
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Flexibility with schedules SOMETIMES
Cons: No paid breaks, Unprofessional, Inconsistant
I currently work here an although they can be very flexible, beware because they can become the opposite withing the next day. The management is very unprofessional,immature and childish. They flirt with all of the girls and rarely are there to help you. There isn't really any structure. They also don't care if you're missing hours. Constantly steal your money. The take out a lunch if you work more than six hours even if you don't take one. They consider this "Policy." Also, they expected you to work 40 hours a week with no paid 15 minute breaks or anything of that sort. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR AGENTS AT ALL.
Productive and a fun place to work, great incentives for certain programs
CSSC (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 28, 2015
I enjoy working for One Touch Direct, very close nit individuals. They have incentives that are really good for employees to help them maintain and work on goals.
Call Center
Trainer of the Verizon Customer Service Program (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaJune 22, 2015
Pros: Fun people, energy, Call Center
Cons: Call Center attitudes can effect your daily work
One Touch Direct is a place that is as advertised, Call Center is a great place to work.

Fun, energetic place and they do fun things, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers in the parking lot, footbll Fridays...
can be fun at times when sales r up
High frequency outbound sales environment (Current Employee), tampa flJune 8, 2015
it was great until they made a lot of changes and then went down hill from that point and still not that great less people and still not alot of sales , i want to work somewhere where u can grow and become something and stay in that position
A breakroom with vending machines and microwaves was provided.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 5, 2015
Pros: I received my pay check every two weeks
Cons: See above
A typical day involved eight hours of phone work dealing with Verizon customer issues, sales of new service and problem resolution. This was an environment fraught with excessive noise from other employees taking breaks on the floor rather than in the break room. The hardest part of the job was hearing the customers and dealing with computers and programs that were out of order consistently. The best part of the job was bringing about a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 14, 2015
Pros: breakrooms a lunch break and two 15 minute breaks
Cons: NA
A great place to work at managing and multitasking many accounts at the same time as taking calls up to 95+ calls per 9 -10 hour shifts
n/a
AT&T Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), 4902 west sligh ave tampa fl 33634May 13, 2015
One Touch Direct
• Assist both potential and existing customers
• Educate members on different product plan changes and upgrades
• Assist with payments
• Handled 90 calls per day
• Assist irate customers to find a solution to resolve the problem
• Multi-task using computerized system navigating multiple screens
Popeye's Chicken & Biscuit
• Greeting customers with a smile
• Submitting orders and operating the cash register
• Demonstrate good customer service, problem solving and computer skills
• Perform food preparations and drive thru duties
JP Morgan Chase
• Handled inbound calls
• Trouble shoot computer problems for customers
• Assisted customers with their 1099 and 5498 tax form information
• Posted payments to customer’s accounts
• Signed on new customers into the program
• Educated customers about their year-to-date distributions and/or contributions for tax purposes
me
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2015
a typical day was being on the phone trying to make sales. hard to make it your own because you have to stick to a certain way the company wants you to do it. a lot of ratchet people.
customer serivce rep
customer service rep (Former Employee), tampa flMay 11, 2015
its a good job, they understand a lot about your life they work with you. its a great experience for first timers on the phone so they can learn what to do
Industry