One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct Employee Reviews

Ok work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 29, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: management
Working here was ok, good temporary job. base pay plus commission based on sales, and bonuses based on performance at work
Social and fun work environment
Salesman of AT&T Uverse cable service (Current Employee), Getzville, new yorkApril 27, 2015
Pros: Helping customers all day with shoes and outfits
Cons: short breaks
I loved working at Charollet Russe one of my favorite jobs because you help and interact with customers, it wasn't boring and the best part is seeing a customer satisfied leaving the store with a great outfit to where for a special event
One Touch
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Work environment was pleasant.
Cons: Trying to sell new technology phones to the older generation.
This is a sales job and your pay is based on commissions with a very small base salary. One Touch is a third party vendor for Verizon as well as other cell providers. We placed more outbound calls to older population customers and try to get them to up grade their phones and service. This I could not do with a clear conscious. I can't allow anyone to get my own mother into a higher monthly payment when she lives on a fixed income.
loud and fast pace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: unlimited overtime
Cons: health care, short breaks
A typical day at the workplace is to sit at your desk and put your head set on and log in on the computer to get ready to open customer accounts.
It was a productive and goal oriented work place
telesales representative (Former Employee), tampa floridaApril 22, 2015
Pros: I was able to work from home
Cons: None
I enjoyed my time there I was able to independently work from home for more then half of my tenure with the company and since i was without a car this saved me a lot of time and money i was flattered that one touch felt that i was strong enough in my job to work without much assistance
Learning experience
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), tampa, FLApril 21, 2015
This job was my first job acting as a sales representative. When call volumes would get high, I could be a little overwhelming, but for the most part it thought me how to multi-task. The hardest part of the job had to be, not knowing what to expect from callers and how to remain calm if I have an aggressive caller, overall everyday was just a learning experience.
Your check is never correct and you have to fight for WEEKS to get it corrected.
Supervisor - Robert Cummins/Jon Jul (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYApril 16, 2015
Pros: If you keep track of your commission pays pretty well, offers unlimited OT often.
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE
Constantly have to chase after PROMISED incentives that you earned,and as if they expect every sales rep not to check or realize that there commision checks are wrong every week you only get paid if YOU notice and you bring it up every day for at least a week.I waited on employee refferel money for 2 months and didnt get it untill after i was no longer employed.Horrible management and its a dictatorship.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
Nice customers and great co workers.

They will teach you what you need to know in order to do a great job.

Responsibilities include:
• Sales of (Internet Phone and Cable television services)
• Case investigations, bill payments
• Handling Customer complaints and inquiries
• Managing of on-site productions
N/A
Member Engagement Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 9, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Investigated and resolved service issues and/or product problems, kept accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers. Task Include: Computer Navigation, Data Collection, Accounting, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Multi-Tasking
customer service
Customer Service Support Center Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 26, 2015
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs.
Good money bad management
Verizon Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2015
loved the money but the management is very lacking. they will tell you thing and promise promotions to get you to work hard and then in the end come up with reason on why not
horrible
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
the only thing this job was focused on was you saling . they didnt care about customer service sales at all long a you were excellent at sales then thats what they were looking for .
Tele service job
LEVEL 1 HELP DESK/TECH SUPPORT (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2015
Not interested in being a tele service professional. If you are into tele services this is a ok job. Troubleshooting customer issues and routing to proper teams.
FUN AND LAID BACK
Sales representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Loved this company. There were a few things that I did not like but that's with every company. My sales technique got better day by day from the help of my awesome supervisor. Get place to work to get on your feet.
Cool workplace, just needs work
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: horrible commision scale
Nice coworkers. Management needs a little work though. Flexible hours. The commission scale changes often so it affects the money you make. commission also depends on a number of things so if you don't meet one of those things you wont get all of your commission. not a bad place to work though, there's a fun laid back environment.
loved the job culture and diversity
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 13, 2015
my job was to make sure the customers had an excellent job experience.and everyone left happy. although it took them a while to transfer me to a new location.i did enjoy working for them
inbound calling center
Inbound calling rep (Current Employee), Tampa, Fla.January 24, 2015
Pros: contest
one touch was a good place to work for you always had the opportunity to work overtime ,floor sup was there when needed ,also management was great people to work for until they cut out the needs we had also the sup were eliminated also we had to handle our aht or got sent home also on 1/24/15 was sent home cause I did not pitch on every call now I was gone thurs.+fri. to then find this out if anyone reads do not try to work for them do not want this to happen to you !
If you care about job security, do not work here...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: everything else
They make sure you know that you are replaceable! Always on your back about something. The system doesn't always work. I worked for Verizon Cofee, and there is always something. I think it's more on the Verizon side of things, I wouldn't recommend this as a long term job to anyone! If you're stuck in a rut, and need a quick job, this is the way to go, but be aware that you are not guaranteed a job. – more... There is a lot of preferential treatment. There are some people who can get away with anything, but don't try it yourself. You can have cancer, and they will not accommodate a schedule for you. This job will make a responsible person seem completely irresponsible. If you are late in March and they need to downsize in July, they will bring that up and place you directly on a final. I worked at OneTouch Direct for 1 year, at T-Mobile "Welcome" for 5 months and Verizon Cofee for 8 months... I have to say that T-Mobile is so much better, even under a third party, BUT it's still OneTouch Direct... Verizon Cofee is just worse all around. It gets you paid when you need the money! I guess that is all that matters. The only thing worth it is upper management but even they hate their jobs. A huge revolving door, new training classes happening bi-weekly. – less
Tough Job, Good Pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Outbound calling to customers who dropped AT&T U-Verse in the past. It is our job to prove to them that our program is bigger and better than before - sale them U-Verse once again. It is a very difficult job to do but it makes you think quick on your feet. Having great customer service skills is a plus. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it increases telecommunication skills! The people you come across all have different stories to tell, I find it interesting to have to find out!
productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
it was like a normal day i learn how to be advance in a work area with tons of people on the phone at the same time. management was very strict but very helpful. everybody seem to be in different moods everyday but did the normal greetings. the hardest part about the job was dealing confused customers and trying to make a sell everyday. but the most enjoyable part of the day was when work was over for me and i made my money for that day.
Industry