One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct United States Employee Reviews

awesonme
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2014
It's a great company with a rich heritage and history. Though they have sold off portions of their business over the course of the past decad
wonderful family & great benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, free lunches, pto etc
Cons: penalized for not doing ot, occurrence system etc
Humana is a wonderful company with a lot of great benefits. They provide Health Insurance & they also have some customer service appreciation days. The only negative aspects of the company is that you are penalized for not being able to complete mandatory OT & their occurrence metric system sucks !
straight forward job
sales representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2014
Pros: spiffs that were only givin based on sales not good attendance or for being "most helpful"
Cons: to many to list
a year of my life was givin to that job i was at least 45 mins early every day and no one seemed to notice or care i was temporarily promoted without a pay raise and as soon as finances became tight i was quickly put back to my original position
Work at One Touch Direct promoted self-responsibility and independence.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brandon, FLNovember 10, 2014
Coming into work at the appointed time, I had the responsibility to manage my time when taking breaks, stay up to date on the current Verizon Wireless promotions and to consistently maintain a positive attitude and productive performance. The hardest part about my job was that I always wanted to work as many overtime hours as possible, but I couldn't always do so. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had the flexibility to take a break when needed, we had team support from the supervisors and co-workers, and using my technological skills on the computer to do my job.
Desk sales
Telesales Call center/Verizon wireless (Former Employee), Tampa,FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great pay and unlimited overtime
Cons: short breaks when your on the phone the entire time
Own desk, very quiet, friendly management, and on the phone all day.
Flexiable and relaxed Work Place
Trainer/ Developmental Facilitator (Current) (Current Employee), Tampa, FlOctober 29, 2014
A typical day at work consist of helping others become better agents, I actually learn a lot from my agents because they all are different in many ways. My co-workers are al team players and we get along very well, we have a close relationship with each other. the hardest part of the job is to see people with great potential leave. However, I really enjoy teaching new hires the material to become a great agent and ready to make money as soon as they hit the floor.
Productive place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2014
Pros: my co-workers were friendly and a comfortable setting.
A typical day at work would start with setting up my station and start answering phone calls. What I learned was how to interact in a friendly customer way with customers who were unsatisfied with their service. My co-workers were friendly, uplifting and supportive. The hardest part of my job was arriving at work and not being told of a new procedure or the removal of the old procedure.
OTD
Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2014
Pros: challenging work
Cons: pay
Supported a major company via a remote help-desk environment.

Typically provided support via the phone. Occasionally, operated via chat.

The management was generally easy to work with. The goals were clear, obtainable and reasonable.

I found resolving difficult customer issues most rewarding - especially when the customer's expectation was that it impossible.

One of the things I found to be the hardest was finding solutions to difficult issues in a short period of time.
Execellent Work Enviorment
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2014
For the short amount of time I was there I had a great time and got to know great people and I also participated in great projects.
good people
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 9, 2014
i enjoyed working here best it was a great family and business i loved my pay they treated us all equal sad i had to relocate
Working with Verizon
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: lack of benefits
Working with Verizon Billing and renewing contract giving customer service
Large call center
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: huge call center
Cons: large turn over
• Effectively handled inbound & outbound calls; avg: 60-80 calls per day and
• Update and/or negotiate billing for Verizon Wireless customers
• Renewed contracts and upgraded phone products
• Interacted with business partners to resolve customer issues
Fun work place
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: friendly atomoshere
Cons: not alot poss growth
Answering incoming Verizon customers calls. My co-worker are hard worker and family are very important to them,
oh wow the best job i have had by far
Customer Service (Former Employee), tampa flSeptember 15, 2014
my review on this is that this job had alot of enthusiasim
very fun place to be at
Fun
Account Advisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: good managers
Cons: not much communication between departments
Management helpful and encouraging
Music and incentives given
Drawings and games sometimes
customer service
Sales and Commutation (Current Employee), tampa flAugust 28, 2014
My Responsibilities as a sales rep is to insure that the customer is getting the services that they are paying for at an affordable price. Sale the customer upon their wants and needs and make sure I sale the value of the product that they are getting. As customer service, to make sure the customer’s bill is correct and also they are satisfied with their services.
This compan is a joke.
Call Center Customer Service/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: everything you name!
I worked with One Touch Direct.. This is the type of job you don't work here unless you really have to, to bring in money until you get a better offer. It's not for everyone. Some people love this company and MOST don't. A few reason why is because they are disorganized and unstable with work balance. The job security is not good. They have a revolving door.
very good work environment
customer service representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 22, 2014
just an all around great place. the job gets frustrating at times but the co-workers are always there to cheer you up.
productive and fun work place
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Trust is the defining principle of great workplaces — created through management’s credibility, the respect with which employees feel they are treated, and the extent to which employees expect to be treated fairly. The degree of pride and levels of authentic connection and camaraderie employees feel with one are additional essential components.
Great Place To Work!!!!
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), TampaAugust 8, 2014
Pros: atmosphere, people, benefits, management
One Touch Direct is a fantastic company that provides a strong foundation for any individual's career. I obtained a skillset and knowledge that no other program can and this will greatly benefit me in my future endeavours. I cannot thank the company enough for all that they have invested in me during the course of the past several years. The work is always interesting.Love the atmosphere and the people that I work with. My co-workers are wonderful. We work as a team every day and help each other.

About One Touch Direct

OneTouch Direct was founded in 1998 and has been working with Fortune 500 clients ever since. Our company started as a small team – Read more

One Touch Direct Salaries