One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct Employee Reviews

inbound calling center
Inbound calling rep (Current Employee), Tampa, Fla.January 24, 2015
Pros: contest
one touch was a good place to work for you always had the opportunity to work overtime ,floor sup was there when needed ,also management was great people to work for until they cut out the needs we had also the sup were eliminated also we had to handle our aht or got sent home also on 1/24/15 was sent home cause I did not pitch on every call now I was gone thurs.+fri. to then find this out if anyone reads do not try to work for them do not want this to happen to you !
If you care about job security, do not work here...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: everything else
They make sure you know that you are replaceable! Always on your back about something. The system doesn't always work. I worked for Verizon Cofee, and there is always something. I think it's more on the Verizon side of things, I wouldn't recommend this as a long term job to anyone! If you're stuck in a rut, and need a quick job, this is the way to go, but be aware that you are not guaranteed a job. There is a lot of preferential treatment. There are some people who can get away with anything, but don't try it yourself. You can have cancer, and they will not accommodate a schedule for you. This job will make a responsible person seem completely irresponsible. If you are late in March and they need to downsize in July, they will bring that up and place you directly on a final. I worked at OneTouch Direct for 1 year, at T-Mobile "Welcome" for 5 months and Verizon Cofee for 8 months... I have to say that T-Mobile is so much better, even under a third party, BUT it's still OneTouch Direct... Verizon Cofee is just worse all around. It gets you paid when you need the money! I guess that is all that matters. The only thing worth it is upper management but even they hate their jobs. A huge revolving door, new training classes happening bi-weekly.
Tough Job, Good Pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Outbound calling to customers who dropped AT&T U-Verse in the past. It is our job to prove to them that our program is bigger and better than before - sale them U-Verse once again. It is a very difficult job to do but it makes you think quick on your feet. Having great customer service skills is a plus. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it increases telecommunication skills! The people you come across all have different stories to tell, I find it interesting to have to find out!
productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
it was like a normal day i learn how to be advance in a work area with tons of people on the phone at the same time. management was very strict but very helpful. everybody seem to be in different moods everyday but did the normal greetings. the hardest part about the job was dealing confused customers and trying to make a sell everyday. but the most enjoyable part of the day was when work was over for me and i made my money for that day.
One touch Direct offers great opportunities!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: great staff. good hours
Cons: short breaks
One touch Diect is your typical Call center. While working here I learned a lot with the different sales campaigns throughout the year. Co workers were very friendly. I enjoyed assisting customers with their services.
It's a great place if you don't mind unprofessionalism
Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2014
The lack of professionalism is rampant there. Despite having to pass a drug test to work there people smoke pot in the parking lot all day long. The management team is fair and offer a lot of support if you want it.
great atmosphere at time sales drawings
CSR (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: contest spirit day co-workers
Cons: not a long lunch break no floor support /supervisor when you need them
At One Touch you need to expect the unexpected on a daily bases,
The experience that enjoy my co-workers love them to pieces. Looking for help when you need help but once you can solved your own problem with out floor support/supervisor then you know you've accomplished the hardest part of your job. The training class to see what we should be improving on to successful do our job correctly
Terrible
TSR for Verizon FiOS (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 14, 2014
Cons: everything
this place is terrible. so much favoritism. and its so run down in there. the environment is dirty. the supervisors are never there and don't help even when they are. they make different schemes every month so they can take your commission. $9.00 an hour for customer service, sales, and retention?! come on. its a terrible place to work. don't work there.
awesonme
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2014
It's a great company with a rich heritage and history. Though they have sold off portions of their business over the course of the past decad
wonderful family & great benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, free lunches, pto etc
Cons: penalized for not doing ot, occurrence system etc
Humana is a wonderful company with a lot of great benefits. They provide Health Insurance & they also have some customer service appreciation days. The only negative aspects of the company is that you are penalized for not being able to complete mandatory OT & their occurrence metric system sucks !
straight forward job
sales representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2014
Pros: spiffs that were only givin based on sales not good attendance or for being "most helpful"
Cons: to many to list
a year of my life was givin to that job i was at least 45 mins early every day and no one seemed to notice or care i was temporarily promoted without a pay raise and as soon as finances became tight i was quickly put back to my original position
Work at One Touch Direct promoted self-responsibility and independence.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brandon, FLNovember 10, 2014
Coming into work at the appointed time, I had the responsibility to manage my time when taking breaks, stay up to date on the current Verizon Wireless promotions and to consistently maintain a positive attitude and productive performance. The hardest part about my job was that I always wanted to work as many overtime hours as possible, but I couldn't always do so. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had the flexibility to take a break when needed, we had team support from the supervisors and co-workers, and using my technological skills on the computer to do my job.
Desk sales
Telesales Call center/Verizon wireless (Former Employee), Tampa,FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great pay and unlimited overtime
Cons: short breaks when your on the phone the entire time
Own desk, very quiet, friendly management, and on the phone all day.
Flexiable and relaxed Work Place
Trainer/ Developmental Facilitator (Current) (Current Employee), Tampa, FlOctober 29, 2014
A typical day at work consist of helping others become better agents, I actually learn a lot from my agents because they all are different in many ways. My co-workers are al team players and we get along very well, we have a close relationship with each other. the hardest part of the job is to see people with great potential leave. However, I really enjoy teaching new hires the material to become a great agent and ready to make money as soon as they hit the floor.
Productive place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2014
Pros: my co-workers were friendly and a comfortable setting.
A typical day at work would start with setting up my station and start answering phone calls. What I learned was how to interact in a friendly customer way with customers who were unsatisfied with their service. My co-workers were friendly, uplifting and supportive. The hardest part of my job was arriving at work and not being told of a new procedure or the removal of the old procedure.
OTD
Helpdesk Support Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2014
Pros: challenging work
Cons: pay
Supported a major company via a remote help-desk environment.

Typically provided support via the phone. Occasionally, operated via chat.

The management was generally easy to work with. The goals were clear, obtainable and reasonable.

I found resolving difficult customer issues most rewarding - especially when the customer's expectation was that it impossible.

One of the things I found to be the hardest was finding solutions to difficult issues in a short period of time.
Execellent Work Enviorment
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2014
For the short amount of time I was there I had a great time and got to know great people and I also participated in great projects.
good people
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 9, 2014
i enjoyed working here best it was a great family and business i loved my pay they treated us all equal sad i had to relocate
Working with Verizon
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: lack of benefits
Working with Verizon Billing and renewing contract giving customer service
Large call center
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: huge call center
Cons: large turn over
• Effectively handled inbound & outbound calls; avg: 60-80 calls per day and
• Update and/or negotiate billing for Verizon Wireless customers
• Renewed contracts and upgraded phone products
• Interacted with business partners to resolve customer issues

About One Touch Direct

OneTouch Direct was founded in 1998 and has been working with Fortune 500 clients ever since. Our company started as a small team – Read more

One Touch Direct Salaries