Online Teachers Needed
Grades 7-12, all subjects
If you're interested in teaching internationally, in your own time (either part-time or full-time) please send a resume, copies of transcript/s and teaching certificate/s.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
1. Ensure the opportunity for all students to learn in a supportive distance learning environment.
2. Analyze student progress and provide appropriate instruction in asynchronous and synchronous learning environments.
3. Ensure assessment regulations and guidelines are followed at all times.
4. Demonstrate knowledge, skill, and ability to provide instruction in a middle and secondary online classroom.
5. Work cooperatively with students, parents, peers, administration, and international entities.
6. Guide the learning process from a distance toward achievement of curriculum goals.
7. Establish and communicate clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
8. Participate as an active member with other faculty and staff.
9. Maintain accurate and complete records as required by school policy.
10. Participate in other job-related duties and activities related to the position as assigned.
1. Current or former instructor licensed presently in one or more states.
2. A thorough knowledge of content area curriculum and content standards.
3. High level of experience with applications of instructional technology.
4. Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work independently as well as with others to meet students’ instructional needs.
1. Experience as an online teacher or student.
2. Experienced with the Moodle Learning Management System.