One to One Interactions Employee Reviews

Easy work
Lead Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHMay 4, 2017
I applied for One to One due to medical restrictions at the time. It was fun making and sampling new foods and trying new products. What I did not like was the fact that the pay rate we low and never room for advancement if I so wished to expand my career. Also, no medical or sick day/vacation days were offered.
Pros
Easy work hours
Cons
No advancements or benefits offered
Fun....set up food & met new people in the process.
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHDecember 29, 2016
The job is very important to the manufacturers that hire us to display their products.

Our crew was fast & efficient.

The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the public.
great work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Ravenna, OHMay 11, 2016
everyday at work is a new experience. really have to push your sales skills into adapting to the consumers and the products. I enjoy being able to have conversations with the customers and be able to talk about the products. I always feel accomplished if I am able to help them make a better shopping choice or even just by giving them a little information to take home and think about.
Fun but unreliable.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2016
The job is easy and fun, but the shifts are unreliable. If the store/your area manager didn't communicate about making sure your product is in, you may get sent home without being able to work your event.

I started 2 weeks ago and this has already happened to me twice.

I'm hoping it gets better, but in the mean time I am looking for other work.
Pros
Interacting with customers, 30 min lunch break, short shifts
Cons
Unreliable, supervisors don't respond to emails
Provide preferred Customer Service.
Brand Ambassador - Giant Eagle/Wadsworth Ohio (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Under the management's directions, work independently to provide product samples to the grocery store customers. Enhance the sales of the product by engaging the customers. Great store team members and a very knowledgeable wine steward to answer many questions.
enjoyed working by myself, and the hours were good
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 16, 2014
Management was terrible, the amount paid was not worth the distance traveled or the hours per week.
Pros
work by myself
Cons
pay, management, travel
Needs more learning.
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2014
A company that is in well need of better management. You met new people in the areas. Had the ability to try out different types of foods.
Pros
Meeting new people.
Cons
N/a
A fun and unpredictable environment
Demo/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lynhurst, OHAugust 28, 2012
Shift is from 11am to 5pm. Once arriving to work i am given an assignment and to follow instructions. i have to set the display for the product, prepare product which may include cooking, advertise the product and offer samples to customers. You get one break that 30 minutes, depending on who the lead is you may be able to take 2 separate 15 mins breaks. Hardest part would be having to cook a product that's unfamiliar. The most enjoyable part was be able to meet a variety of people and the friendly staff.
Pros
always somethinb new to look forward too
Cons
lack of hours received to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One to One Interactions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3