One to One Interactions

One to One Interactions Employee Reviews

Provide preferred Customer Service.
Brand Ambassador - Giant Eagle/Wadsworth Ohio (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Under the management's directions, work independently to provide product samples to the grocery store customers. Enhance the sales of the product by engaging the customers. Great store team members and a very knowledgeable wine steward to answer many questions.
enjoyed working by myself, and the hours were good
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: work by myself
Cons: pay, management, travel
Management was terrible, the amount paid was not worth the distance traveled or the hours per week.
Thriving work environment with the right balance of guidelines and freedom
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee), New Wilmington, PASeptember 14, 2013
Pros: scheduled our own lunch times
The work was easy enough yet the over all task was ultimately a challenge. I learned a lot about customer service. Take the good with the bad. I had one manager, the boss. My co-workers were all pleasant and we helped each other as needed. The hardest part of the job was just standing as long as we had to. The best part of the job was getting to know the people that came in. Meeting new people all day everyday.
A fun and unpredictable environment
Demo/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lynhurst, OHAugust 28, 2012
Pros: always somethinb new to look forward too
Cons: lack of hours received to work
Shift is from 11am to 5pm. Once arriving to work i am given an assignment and to follow instructions. i have to set the display for the product, prepare product which may include cooking, advertise the product and offer samples to customers. You get one break that 30 minutes, depending on who the lead is you may be able to take 2 separate 15 mins breaks. Hardest part would be having to cook a product that's unfamiliar. The most enjoyable part was be able to meet a variety of people and the friendly staff.

One to One Interactions Salaries