One to One Interactions

One to One Interactions United States Employee Reviews

Provide preferred Customer Service.
Brand Ambassador - Giant Eagle/Wadsworth Ohio (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Under the management's directions, work independently to provide product samples to the grocery store customers. Enhance the sales of the product by engaging the customers. Great store team members and a very knowledgeable wine steward to answer many questions.
enjoyed working by myself, and the hours were good
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Canton, OHSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: work by myself
Cons: pay, management, travel
Management was terrible, the amount paid was not worth the distance traveled or the hours per week.
Needs more learning.
Sale Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: meeting new people.
Cons: n/a
A company that is in well need of better management. You met new people in the areas. Had the ability to try out different types of foods.
Thriving work environment with the right balance of guidelines and freedom
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee), New Wilmington, PASeptember 14, 2013
Pros: scheduled our own lunch times
The work was easy enough yet the over all task was ultimately a challenge. I learned a lot about customer service. Take the good with the bad. I had one manager, the boss. My co-workers were all pleasant and we helped each other as needed. The hardest part of the job was just standing as long as we had to. The best part of the job was getting to know the people that came in. Meeting new people all day everyday.