OneID is looking to hire a talented User Experience Designer. This person will be a key contributor at the company and be responsible for a range of important design projects for our web and mobile products. This is a rare startup opportunity for the ideal candidate to put their creative stamp on a ground-breaking technology and quickly see the impact of their work.
What will you do?
- Use your UX design expertise to help us build a mobile and web service that is beautiful and easy to use
- Work in a fast-paced iterative design and development environment
- Collaborate closely with other designers and engineers to create products that people will love
- Be an effective advocate for the customer’s point of view and design in general
- Ensure great design outcomes – creating sketches, prototypes, mocks or assets as appropriate
- Identify and communicate project risks and issues
- Have a “whatever-it-takes” attitude towards meeting company and team goals
- Do all the above with a sense of humor, perspective and balance
What qualifies you?:
- Passionate about user-centered design and delivering elegant mobile applications and websites
- Possess an exceptional eye for detail, and be naturally organized and methodical in your approach to design
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) and wireframing software (e.g. OmniGraffle).
- Knowledge of fundamental visual, typographic, and interaction design disciplines and principles
- 2 or more years of experience in web and mobile visual design
- Detail-oriented and willing to put in the effort to perfect that last pixel because you know it matters
- Understanding of the “how” and “why” of responsive design
- Able to write basic HTML/CSS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- HTML5, CSS3, and understanding of mobile technology is a PLUS
- Prototyping and wireframing skills is a PLUS
All candidates must submit a design portfolio along with your resume for review.
OneID is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
OneID does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -