OneSource Distributors was founded in the fall of 1983 as a single location supplier in San Diego, California with a passion for customer service. With Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley as our main control product line, OneSource was quickly recognized as a premier source for quality electrical products and customer service.
Today, our resources have grown dramatically. Our 280+ associates are dedicated to servicing not only your electrical materials needs, but your electronic component, industrial automation, lighting, switchgear requirements, manufacturing and subassembly as well as Utility products and services.
Our people continue to achieve success and benefit our customers by building a powerful competitive advantage in technical sales and customer support. It's not just the quality products we sell, but our attitude and our commitment to you.
Today, we have locations across California, Arizona, Hawaii and Mexico, and we offer Centralized Distribution and Support Services.
With annual sales approaching $300 million dollars, it's easy to see why OneSource Distributors is recognized as the premier source for quality products and services.
This position plays an integral part of implementing the Project Packaging Division Plan and executing strategies to meet the Division’s overall business plan in assigned territories, market segments and/or customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform take-offs and develop cost effective proposals from project plans and specs; negotiate and secure project orders
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with assigned local sales team(s) to articulate Division’s strategy and goals; leverage local sales team to drive project sales at targeted accounts/market segments
- Manage vendor relationships to leverage cost-favorable packaging of projects
- Contribute to the Division by participating in process improvement projects
- Identify upcoming project opportunities and influence customer specs to favor PPD’s package
- Other duties dictated by local market dynamics and Division’s needs
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management capabilities.
- Good understanding of power distribution systems.
- Previous experience working for a manufacturer of distribution equipment
Bachelor Degree (B.A or B.S.)
7+ years Project and/or Product Management experience
5+ years sales engineer experience
Equivalent combination of Education and Experience
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
OneSource is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V