OneAmerica

OneAmerica Employer Reviews

Pretty good for a corporate business
Admin (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 12, 2013
Pros: long breaks, community involvement, onsite clinic, quarterly bonuses for some employees, good pay
Cons: getting rid of co-pay healthcare -only high deductible plans, it was outsourced & new it is horrible, job security
They seem to have a pretty organized system but ever since IT was outsourced the network is always down for hours and hours and hours.
Participant service center is draining and stressful work environment
PSC Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2013
Pros: great benefits. onsite fitness facility.
Cons: under heavy supervision. the morale is shot.
Call center environment. Very extensive and very mandatory overtime. Upper management only concerned with meeting numbers. Unfortunately, the well being and sanity of their employees is of no concern whatsoever. Micromanagement at its best.

Answer phones all day. Talk to disgruntled customers for 9 hours. Best part of the job are your coworkers. Kind – more... ppl. And genuine.

Every other department appears to be happy except for the participant service center. – less
Terrific Employer
Retirement Services - Processor II (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 30, 2013
There is an onsite gym (which is free if you go 16 or more times in the month), a huge cafeteria with various choices each day, as well as many downtown restaurants in walking distance from the building. I loved working here and would still be there if my husband had not been transferred out of state for his job.
Good place to work.
Fulfillment Clerk/Corp. Support (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: had to walk two blocks to parking lot in bad weather.
Cons: free clinic for employees
Busy office/warehouse setting. All company printing done there. We collated the printed items....three of us, and made kits for sales agents and shipped to all states. Daily billing that had to be hand stuffed and monthly and quarterly statement to agents all hand stuffed. We had a great crew and developed good friendship with co-workers. We were treated – more... fairly by management except your job is never guaranteed..Loved all the holiday decorating and food days and when the bosses would have lunch for us. Miss my job there. But for the past 9-10 months our dept had slowed down and we had to look for work to keep us busy. That I had seen coming for several months and my job was terminated for lack of work and the economy. – less
Great Part time job during the summer
Canvasser (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 4, 2012
* enhance face to face interactions with customer
* Great people's skills!
Great work environment
Participant Service Center (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2012
Currently working as a temporary for this company. It's a great place to work. Looking for a permanent full time position.

Answer phones in a call center environment giving 401 balances, Pre-filling cash out/rollover forms for clients, address changes and online password resets.
The management and co-working are great to work with.
good company
financial rep (Former Employee), framinghamMarch 5, 2012
Enjoy working with the manager. he tries his best to make you succesfull

About OneAmerica

The OneAmerica® network of companies offers a variety of products to serve the financial needs of our policyholders and clients. – Read more