OneExchange Employee Reviews

Very dirty bathroom and break room foe employees
Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 28, 2017
I never saw a place had so many dirty microwaves in America. The dirty stuff was stuck in the microwaves and they were never washed off or cleaned. They did not have enough bathrooms for all the employees and I had to go to different areas to search the bathroom to bathroom so I could use in my very limit break time.
Easy going workplace
Quality Monitoring Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 6, 2017
The job was flexible with hours. I always advised to use this workplace as a stepping stool because you make great money or to make a career out of. A lot of opportunity to advance in the workplace.
Pros
Health benefits and paid time off
Cons
Not enough locations to work from
It's ok
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 3, 2017
The job is ok. Depending on the department you work in. it's a lot of favoritism and not enough understanding in some situations. Some of the supervisors are rude and unwilling to help.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
not enough pay
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  UtahOctober 26, 2017
They were relaxed but also really micromanaging. Depending on the supervisor they cared about how well you do. Only reason why I left was because I had to relocate
Great people poor company structure
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work the people are awesome but sometimes management and compensation were lackluster. Also temp to hire for a very extended time period 1+ years
Pros
Great people free lunch occasionally great pay
Cons
temp for way to long
Fun place to work
LICENSED BENEFITS ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 9, 2017
My job here was seasonal and I get offers to return every AEP but it is only seasonal. This is a good place to work. I have nothing negative to say about One Exchange.
Excellent for Someone Seeking Seasonal Work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 29, 2017
This job is in a call center. You will learn the basics of Medicare and how to answer calls. Strict call center culture but can be fun if you are already familiar with call center environment.
Good Place to work
LECENSED BENEFITS ADVISOR (seasonal) year round (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 27, 2017
There are advancement opportunities, but still seasonal, I was year round, seasonal for 4 years, depending on your work, you could be let go after the Medicare Annual Enrollment Season
Flexible on schedule, but sadly not on policy.
Operations Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 12, 2017
OneExchange was a very flexible workplace schedule wise but it's weakness was expiring abruptly and without warning. This demonstrated a lack of respect for their employees.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Seasonal
Licensed Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX 75081June 8, 2017
I was honor and Privileged to work for OneExchange other wise known is Extend health for two years, through this company i obtained my Insurance License and was given the privilege to work for them. As a new member of the company I was happy to be there, worked with some very good people who thought me almost everything i need to know about the insurance business.
Pros
Offered free lunches at times
Cons
offered short breaks besides your regular brakes.
Very customer oriented
Customer Service RepresentativeRepresentatives (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 27, 2017
Great job, unfortunately it was a seasonal position. No issues what so ever. Enjoy the time I had with training. Also appreciated my supervisors and colleagues.
Assisted clients in choosing new Medicare Insurance Plans.
Benefit Advisor - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 6, 2017
I answered calls from clients seeking Medicare Insurance Plans. Assisted clients in replacing their group insurance benefits with individual plans according to their specific needs. Training and management was excellent in preparing me for my daily call center duties. The work environment was relaxed and comfortable. The company sales goals were not excessive due to our consultative sales approach. The hardest part of the job was asking our clients to make a decision on benefits when they were so reluctant to do so. Their reluctance was due to their employer requiring them to transition off the group insurance plan. The most enjoying part of the job was speaking with many clients from across the country and providing the assistance they needed in choosing new insurance plans.
Pros
Great work environment and job duties.
Cons
It is not a permanent full time position.
data entry
Customer service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2017
i honestly enjoyed this company very easy to do very good place to work. i enjoyed my coworkers super easy to get alone with .Great hours the hardest part was shipping the items but the job was done
great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 12, 2017
Left from dealing with a death in a family and falling ill. Would absolutely go back if they would have me. Great company, great guidance, chance for advancement
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 13, 2017
Working at Oneexchange you learn a lot. Since being at OneExchange I better my vocabulary It is a great working environment to be in. Everyone is nice
Pros
lunches
benefits
Productive work environment
Brnefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at One Exchange. My duties included marketing Medicare products to Medical eligible beneficiaries, explaining the products in a clear to understand manner and helping them to enroll in plans that meet their needs and budgets. The work is seasonal and I have had three successful seasons working for One Exchange. I will be happy to go back for the fourth season unless I find a suitable employment in the automotive repair industry.
Pros
Bonus is paid each month during the season.
Cons
Layoff at the end of the season
Probably the best call center in Utah
Medicare Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTDecember 16, 2016
Take calls from customers that need to enroll in individual medicare plans

Learned to work with multiple programs and the ins and outs of medicare

Management is good to work with

Good co-workers

Taking so many calls can be draining

Learning new computer skills
Pros
Many free lunches
Cons
Need for productivity
assisting Medicare recipients purchase new coverage
Licensed Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 3, 2016
The customer service portion of this job was enjoyable. Once I was licensed to assist people with getting new Medicare coverage I was stressed terrible every day. So many of the plans available were so expensive I could not deal with the situation and had to resign from that job.
BedBugs
BA (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 15, 2016
Comany had many issues that never got handled correctly including a Bed Bug infestation that was never completely taken care of
Nothing but Liars selling a Dream
Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 17, 2016
They hire anyone that can get someone else to fill out an online application. The building has been infested with bed bugs for the last year. They will not inform you of prior to being hired and will try to deny it all together. I worked there off and on for three open enrollment seasons because I was lied to as well when hired about the job having a possibility to become permanent. They hire over 500 people for AEP and lay almost all of them off at the end of December every year. I would not recommend this job to anyone due to the unclean buildings they refuse to exterminate.
Pros
No interviews: If you can pass the background check you have a job
Cons
No Benefits, Seasonal, Racist Company with inside politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneExchange. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7