OneExchange

OneExchange Employee Reviews

love the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: N/A
extend health is one of the best place to work the job can be challenging at times but overall i loved working there the only this i didnt like was that the job is seasonal
Great job for seasonal work in Customer Service or Benefit Advisor.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jordan, UTApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great support from coworkers and supervisor; monthly bonus based on performance and compliance
Cons: Seasonal work only; inadequate job training.
Salary was high for Customer Service callers for this seasonal job. Training was 2 1/2 weeks and was inadequate, but I passed their tests and learned my job on the phones with a lot of help during the first 2 months, thanks to a great supervisor and good coworkers. Management was supportive as well. Getting the training I needed was, ironically, the hardest part of my job, but I was resourceful, persistent and figured it out. My shift was 7 am - 3:30 pm M - F, answering inbound calls for Medicare retirees. I loved this job because I served these retirees by resolving their health issues that truly affected their lives.
Revolving door
Health Insurance Sales & Mentoring (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTApril 23, 2015
False promises. good pay, terrible environment. No security.
Restrooms dirtier than a rest stop. Under staffed customer service department
temporary job assignment
Application Data Processor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 12, 2015
very busy and productive. I learned how to use the software and coding for applying for different Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Fast-paced Work Environment with Deadlines to Meet
HR Administrator/Recruiter (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTMarch 2, 2015
OneExchange provides a very fast-paced work environment because of the nature of the work done there in the healthcare industry. There are many opportunities to advance one's career and make an impact in people's lives.
Good company to work for if you just want Seasonal Work
Application Data Processor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: lunches, drawings uch as gift cards and money bounses, mega overtime
Cons: half hour lunches, dealing with a customer base, an hour would be better
Very easy going Company to work for, as long as you show up everyday. Good seasonal job, which is only during open enrollment from Sept thru Dec some time into Feb. just depends once again on the position.

Nothing hard about the job require reading a script, if you can read you can do the job.
Typical day during the AEP
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 18, 2015
This place is recommended to those who love customer service and helping people. It has a lot of challenges but it is well worth it.
Wonderful work environment with caring, fun staff
Temporary Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Everyday, I would come into work, clock into the system and start receiving calls. If I, at any point in the day, needed assistance, all I would have to do would I.M my supervisor and she'll then, in turn help me figure out my problem. This call center was not like any other call center, they didn't care about how long it took you to handle the call, just as long as everything was handled as a "first call resolution" so that our client's would not have to call back repetitively for the same problem. My coworkers were always fun and energetic and always helpful when it came to client issues. The hardest part of this job was basically remembering to stick with the call script verbatim, and the most enjoyable part of this job, was the experience to assist the clients who called in and to hear the joy in their voice when you have helped them through their confusion and helped them understand what was going on with their insurance.
Great Compensation, but seasonal employement.
Seasonal Benefits Adviser (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free licensing, in-depth training.
Cons: supervisors have no real purpose. seasonal position with no job security.
You get a gratifying feeling talking to retirees and finding them a low cost plan to meet their current medicare needs. Supervisors are just there to lead meetings. They don't really have answers to most situations. Also they train you and pay you to get licensed and certified for many different states.
Temporary position
Customer Service Representative / Benefits Adivsor (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJanuary 26, 2015
this job was a temp with a opportunity to become permanent within a year
Seasonal job
Client Service Team (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTJanuary 25, 2015
Cons: no paid time off
All jobs are considered seasonal. You do not get time off.
You answer client calls about their insurance questions. Make three way calls with financial departments, medicare, medicaid, and other insurances.
Fun environment but only a seasonal position
o Application Data Processor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 20, 2015
The only think I really disliked was that it was not a permanent position and you never knew how long you were going to be working there.
Productive work place with vaule
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Richardson,TxDecember 27, 2014
Pros: the people you work with care for the company and the customers.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work, would be me problem solving peoples' Medicare questions, Billing Questions, relaying Medical and Drug Prescription plan benefits', Reimbursement Questions, troubleshooting a letter, scheduling appointments, assisting with Web site issues.
Great company!!
Benefits Advisor (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTDecember 24, 2014
Pros: great management, awesome prizes, free food from time to time.
Cons: seasonal employment so possible laying off
As a Benefits Advisor, we would recieve calls from retirees from various companies to help their Medicare Eligible retirees transition from the group plan to an individual plan, most cases saving the retiree money. It's a very friendly environment and they have a lot of incentives to compete against each other for prizes. For me, the hardest part of the job was needing make the outbound calls to those retirees that have not made a decision or that have not contacted us. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the company cares about their employees and show it in their compensation package.
VERY PRODUCTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Operations Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch offered overtime
Cons: short breaks
Everyday you get more comfortable being on the phones and you actually look forward to helping the customers and enjoy being an advocate for the elderly.
long hours no compensation
Customer Service Rep/ Seasonal/ Temporary (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTDecember 18, 2014
i didnt like working there as their company was only seasonal and no full time positions with them. It was cramped working spaces and very little break times no insurance as well. there was no parking and it was not a good working environment.
Great seasonal jobs
application data processor (Current Employee), richardson, txNovember 10, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime oct 15-dec7
Cons: 30 minute lunch, parking, paid 2 times monthly
Great place to work. The job is easy. The pay is cool once you add the (unlimited) Overtime.

The only bad part is temp and you done have time to be social with coworkers.

Management is kind and respectful.

I would definitely work here again.
Will they make you a full time employee? Don't hold your breath.
benefits advisor (Current Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: hourly pay and bonus
Cons: management doesn't care about employees, talent not rewarded
In general, they will hire anyone who can pass the insurance license test....and if you can't pass the test they'll probably still hire you for customer service. You are part of a seasonal and disposable workforce to them so hiring for talent or experience doesn't enter their hiring process. Therefore, management cares very little about employees as people; they just want butts in seats to handle calls. The people who have true talent are just as likely to get laid off at any moment as people who can barely do the job UNLESS they manage to make friends with the right people. I have been there for over a year working 40 hrs a week and I'm still considered temporary. The hourly pay/ bonus is good but you'll not get any paid benefits.

This is a call center. It's a nice call center, but there will still be call center issues (example: people having "intimate relations" in the bathroom).

But....feel free to come here and work as early as possible in the summer. They will teach you about Medicare, pay for your license and you'll spend about half your time relaxing and completing training until October. The other half of your time will be spent setting appointments. Some people come for the training, get paid for it, and then quit.

Don't come here expecting a full time job.
review
B.A (Former Employee), richardson,txOctober 7, 2014
answering phone calls, assisting retirees in choosing a new health plan.
Fast paces and challenging with lots of fun.
Application Data Processor (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches and prizes
Cons: short breaks
Always so upbeat and fast paced. Received a lot of mentor help and great feedback from my supervisor weekly. Excellent meetings for team and open door policy. It was great to get overtime hours if needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About OneExchange

Towers Watson Exchange Solutions operates a private health care marketplace, Towers Watson’s OneExchange, which supports – Read more

OneExchange Salaries