Oneida Healthcare

Oneida Healthcare Employee Reviews

overall good place for employment.
Medent Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYDecember 16, 2015
Overall a good place to work. I learned how to be a medical biller and for the most part enjoyed the everyday work flow. The system we used had never been billed out of before January 1, 2014 for clinical billing so there were many obstacles to overcome. I learned overtime to adapt to change as the world of medical billing is ever changing day by day.
Excellent team to work with in a hospital setting
LPN/Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYOctober 7, 2015
My typical day at work was an early morning none stop patient care as we got our patient s up bathed and passed their medication. We where always learning about new equipment. My co-workers where great to work with.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Sometimes there was no time for breaks.
Fast Paced
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYMay 31, 2015
It was an okay place to work. People didn't really respect each other too much. Not enough hours for the drive time. It was a fast paced environment. Many rooms to clean. Pretty easy work day.
Pros
early shift
Cons
disrespectful
A safe, patient oriented hospital
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYMay 14, 2015
Overall I am very pleased with my employment opportunity with Oneida Healthcare.
They have given me the chance to expand my skills and knowledge as a Radiologic Technologist.
worst company
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYApril 23, 2015
I advise not work for this company. Much of management and nurses are uneducated. The place is totally backwards with everything they do between healthcare and management. The coworkers are backstabbing and just care about talking about others and being in everyone else's business. Management will do anything to get someone fired if you are better than them. Constantly have to watch your back for no reason.
ohc
er (Former Employee) –  oneida, nyApril 14, 2015
this place sucks! they do not care about patients that come into this hospital, or their staff. Plus, they play favorites. You have to know someone, to get anywhere in that place!
great co-workers
Patient Access Representative/Hospital Scheduler (Former Employee) –  oneida nyJanuary 28, 2015
great co-workers, benefits are good. Schedule is flexible. Money could be better for different positions. I enjoyed working there.
RN (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYOctober 27, 2014
Care for 40 residence and being a part of their everyday lives was rewarding. Co-workers were helpful and inspiring.
Patient-Centered Care
RN Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oneida, NYAugust 29, 2014
Management truly cares for patients
Small hospital, but offers many services
Very clean
Would recommend for healthcare
Excellent variety of job experience while employed here
Secretary for Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYAugust 18, 2014
Began as a secretary for the Director of Nursing. Answered phone for her as well as corrected all policies and procedures brought to my attention by head nurses. Recorded weekly minutes at our Head Nurses meeting every week and distributed the minutes to all department head nurses when complete.

Than became a Ward Secretary Float, and worked as such on 4E, 4W, OB, ER, and the OR. Secretary on each unit when the regular staffed Ward secretary had an approved absence. Answered phone, assisted doctors with any needs. Recorded live births on OB, Recorded Surgeies and filed codes for surgeries in OR. Etc
Pros
loved my hours and day shifts only no weekends
Cons
just the lack of hours when a float because i was dependent on people taking time off

Want to know more about Oneida Healthcare?

Ask a question
Had a great time working at oneida healthcare
BIOMEDICAL TECH (Former Employee) –  Oneida NYJuly 22, 2014
Had a very good expirence working at oneida healthcare people there are great.
Pros
the employees
Cons
not alot of training provided for in house engineers
management has gone downhill
middle management (Current Employee) –  OHCFebruary 27, 2013
Management style has changed over the last couple of years. Excessive spending has threatened job security. Employee morale has been lower as workers feel the pinch.
laundry
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYJanuary 18, 2013
The work was hard but rewarding.I learn to work as a cohesive part of a team.The management was tuff and I had some conflicts with how they performed within the hospital setting.I found my co-workers easy to work with and took all their advisement into consideration for an optimal work place experience.The hardest part of my job was the manual labor.We were required to lift 50-100 lbs.over our head.I gain valuable ties with people who I still hold as close friends.
Pros
i have a great repore with the medical staff
Cons
the heat was unbareable in the mid summer months
I love the residents at ohc-ecf.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYAugust 16, 2012
It was a very fast pace work place even on the night shift there is no greater feeling then helping someone feel at home when they are in need of so much help it warms the heart to see the smiles on there faces. Eaach morning you are in charge of taking care of 6 or 7 residents and making sure that they are ready to face the day.