Oneida Healthcare

Oneida Healthcare Employer Reviews

Patient-Centered Care
RN Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Oneida, NYAugust 29, 2014
Management truly cares for patients
Small hospital, but offers many services
Very clean
Would recommend for healthcare
Excellent variety of job experience while employed here
Secretary for Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Oneida, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: loved my hours and day shifts only no weekends
Cons: just the lack of hours when a float because i was dependent on people taking time off
Began as a secretary for the Director of Nursing. Answered phone for her as well as corrected all policies and procedures brought to my attention by head nurses. Recorded weekly minutes at our Head Nurses meeting every week and distributed the minutes to all department head nurses when complete.

Than became a Ward Secretary Float, and worked as such – more... on 4E, 4W, OB, ER, and the OR. Secretary on each unit when the regular staffed Ward secretary had an approved absence. Answered phone, assisted doctors with any needs. Recorded live births on OB, Recorded Surgeies and filed codes for surgeries in OR. Etc – less
Had a great time working at oneida healthcare
BIOMEDICAL TECH (Former Employee), Oneida NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: not alot of training provided for in house engineers
Had a very good expirence working at oneida healthcare people there are great.
management has gone downhill
middle management (Current Employee), OHCFebruary 27, 2013
Management style has changed over the last couple of years. Excessive spending has threatened job security. Employee morale has been lower as workers feel the pinch.
laundry
Laundry Worker (Former Employee), Oneida, NYJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: i have a great repore with the medical staff
Cons: the heat was unbareable in the mid summer months
The work was hard but rewarding.I learn to work as a cohesive part of a team.The management was tuff and I had some conflicts with how they performed within the hospital setting.I found my co-workers easy to work with and took all their advisement into consideration for an optimal work place experience.The hardest part of my job was the manual labor.We – more... were required to lift 50-100 lbs.over our head.I gain valuable ties with people who I still hold as close friends. – less
I love the residents at ohc-ecf.
CNA (Former Employee), Oneida, NYAugust 16, 2012
It was a very fast pace work place even on the night shift there is no greater feeling then helping someone feel at home when they are in need of so much help it warms the heart to see the smiles on there faces. Eaach morning you are in charge of taking care of 6 or 7 residents and making sure that they are ready to face the day.

About Oneida Healthcare

Oneida Healthcare's patients never have to sacrifice local accessibility for world-class care. Over twenty local care centers – Read more