Oneida Healthcare

Oneida Healthcare Employer Reviews

management has gone downhill
middle management (Current Employee), OHCFebruary 27, 2013
Management style has changed over the last couple of years. Excessive spending has threatened job security. Employee morale has been lower as workers feel the pinch.
laundry
Laundry Worker (Former Employee), Oneida, NYJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: i have a great repore with the medical staff
Cons: the heat was unbareable in the mid summer months
The work was hard but rewarding.I learn to work as a cohesive part of a team.The management was tuff and I had some conflicts with how they performed within the hospital setting.I found my co-workers easy to work with and took all their advisement into consideration for an optimal work place experience.The hardest part of my job was the manual labor.We – more... were required to lift 50-100 lbs.over our head.I gain valuable ties with people who I still hold as close friends. – less
I love the residents at ohc-ecf.
CNA (Former Employee), Oneida, NYAugust 16, 2012
It was a very fast pace work place even on the night shift there is no greater feeling then helping someone feel at home when they are in need of so much help it warms the heart to see the smiles on there faces. Eaach morning you are in charge of taking care of 6 or 7 residents and making sure that they are ready to face the day.

About Oneida Healthcare

Oneida Healthcare's patients never have to sacrifice local accessibility for world-class care. Over twenty local care centers – Read more