OneLegacy Employee Reviews in United States

Great mission, poor values
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2016
Typical Day at Work - drive personal car 80-90 miles/day, a lot of data entry, typical assignment of 4-6 patients, sit in car for several hours, sit at hospital for several hours, stare at computer/phone screen for several hours, independent

What I Learned - Organization prefers to hire externally instead of promoting from within

Management - Not flexible, unorganized

Coworkers - Inspirational

Hardest part of job - Managing home life, using income to pay for car expenses, low wages, sedentary, poor retention of employees, no career mobility, unorganized training/no didactic training, employees not valued

Most enjoyable part of job - Generous donors and families, rewarding mission
Pros
Mission, Colleagues
Cons
Schedule, Morale, Management & Administration, Pay Rate
Great Pay......they have to because of how they treat employees
Donation (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2015
Fantastic mission and work within the donation world.....Management is the worst you can imagine....the treatment of employees is deplorable.....CA labor laws broken every day.....ethical and moral values questionable..it is sad because of the amazing work it should be
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Leadership
Great Mission-No leadership
Donor Allocation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 25, 2015
Great mission but a horrible place to work. The management lacks empathy or intelligible decision making. Staff is treated poorly and told to feel grateful. No growth at this job at all. They tend to hire college grads that do not have work experience and bank on them staying two years for the $20/hr pay until they can't take it anymore. Turn over rate is extremely high but quantity over quality is this companies them. I met some great co-workers, most of whom have left.
Pros
Pay is good for non-skilled college grad.
Cons
Limited pay-scale, no room for advancement, untrained management
Productive and fun place to work for,
FCS/ APTC (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 3, 2015
providing support to donor families such as: phone calls, post recovery outcomes and special events such as the Rose Parade float decoration, Donate Run Walk of Cal State Fullerton, and Donor Rememberance Ceremonies held every year.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
long hours 12-24 hour cases.
great experience, love what they stand for.
TRANSPLANT COORDINATOR EMPLOYMENT (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2012
I was a donor transplant coordinator. My job included approaching families for donation, medically managing the patient, teaching nurses/medical students and physicians about organ donation. And speaking at community events and educating the public about organ donation.
Pros
met incredible families, worked with really fun people.
Cons
had to drive in los angeles traffic
Inspiring place to work for.
Multicultural Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 28, 2014
- On a typical day, I would connect and build relationship with community leaders, hospitals, and government agencies to support our mission to save lives.

- I learned how to effectively connect with groups and audiences to convey my message to them.

- I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and supervisor. I was proud to work for my Superviors and CEO. Everyone were very supportive and worked very well together as a team.

- The hardest part of the job was to take something that human side of my job and turn it into statistic numbers and business reports.

- I really enjoy meeting and connecting with people to convey my message that they can save lives.
Pros
being able to make a positive social change to save lives.
Cons
converting relationships into statistic reports and rois.
Excellant experience with amazing peers
Clinical Aftercare Intern (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2012
The experience at Onelegacy is invaluable and not offered at many other employers.
Medical Field, Donate Life Organization
Temp (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2012
This company deals with the medical field. Doctors, hospitals etc. This is a donate life organization.

2.8