Inspiring place to work for.
Pros: being able to make a positive social change to save lives.
Cons: converting relationships into statistic reports and rois.
- On a typical day, I would connect and build relationship with community leaders, hospitals, and government agencies to support our mission to save lives.
- I learned how to effectively connect with groups and audiences to convey my message to them.
- I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and supervisor. I was proud to work for my Superviors and CEO. Everyone were very supportive and worked very well together as a team.
- The hardest part of the job was to take something that human side of my job and turn it into statistic numbers and business reports.
- I really enjoy meeting and connecting with people to convey my message that they can save lives.