OneLegacy

OneLegacy Employee Reviews

Inspiring place to work for.
Multicultural Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 28, 2014
Pros: being able to make a positive social change to save lives.
Cons: converting relationships into statistic reports and rois.
- On a typical day, I would connect and build relationship with community leaders, hospitals, and government agencies to support our mission to save lives.

- I learned how to effectively connect with groups and audiences to convey my message to them.

- I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and supervisor. I was proud to work for my Superviors and CEO. Everyone were very supportive and worked very well together as a team.

- The hardest part of the job was to take something that human side of my job and turn it into statistic numbers and business reports.

- I really enjoy meeting and connecting with people to convey my message that they can save lives.
great experience, love what they stand for.
TRANSPLANT COORDINATOR EMPLOYMENT (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: met incredible families, worked with really fun people.
Cons: had to drive in los angeles traffic
I was a donor transplant coordinator. My job included approaching families for donation, medically managing the patient, teaching nurses/medical students and physicians about organ donation. And speaking at community events and educating the public about organ donation.
Excellant experience with amazing peers
Clinical Aftercare Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2012
The experience at Onelegacy is invaluable and not offered at many other employers.
Medical Field, Donate Life Organization
Temp (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2012
This company deals with the medical field. Doctors, hospitals etc. This is a donate life organization.
Employees