OneRoof Energy Employee Reviews in United States

good company, poor compensation
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 27, 2016
good company, great environment. good benefits but poor compensation . Great location. Very fast paced. Every other week there is a meeting to discuss business and direction company is taking, results, etc.
Pros
great environment and beautiful office
Cons
poor compensation
Managed all day-to-day call center operations including lead generation, call campaigns, customer care, sales and engineering.
Senior Quality Analyst and Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2015
I managed all day-to-day call center operations including lead generation, call campaigns, customer care, sales and engineering. A typical day would consist of me starting the early morning meeting, then executing an outbound dialer campaign for the call center reps.I monitor calls while they are on the phone, and also continue to monitor calls afterwards as well. Upon listening to these calls, I offered my advice on the calls, and set up all reports for metrics going forward.I handled the incentive payout for the day and also made sure the engineering team had a chain of qualified solar leads go through so we we could sell solar systems.
fast paced
SR. TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 19, 2015
Good place to work and grow your career. Business casual fun environment. Good co-workers. And management. Recommend others to work there
Always changing, Always something new to learn
Accountant I (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 16, 2015
this was a company that had alot that I could learn and did learn. My skills with excel and Quickbooks increased. The accounting team was seperated based on project and corporate areas, I was the only person involved on both teams due to client promotional payouts.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
too many layoffs
Great Culture
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 3, 2015
Fast moving environment with great employees. Company is still in start up phase but has great potential. Enjoyed working with employees to provide excellent HR services including benefits administration and onboarding. Responsible for automating and updating processes.
Software startup in the solar financing space
Director of IT (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CANovember 21, 2014
One Roof develops a proprietary application that provides an end to end transaction platform for solar financing. One Roof partners with other businesses and leverages their platform and monetizes the use of the application by third parties and contractors.

My job was directing IT service delivery at the San Diego headquarters and the Phoenix call center as well as satellite offices and a field force.

My coworkers were bright and talented people that were a pleasure to work with.

I really enjoyed learning so many new things working at a smaller startup. I'm used to working in larger, enterprise level engagements so this was a chance to really get my hands dirty and wear a lot of different hats.
Pros
good funding, bright and creative talent, growth industry
Cons
lacking a sound business model. reactionary instead proactive strategy
Need a reality check
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CaOctober 21, 2014
Start early, end late, need more resources.
Learned that start ups are risky!
Mixed review of management.
Staff works hard.
Tough not knowing if/who will survive.

Best reward is solar is increasing across the U.S.
Pros
lots of potential, snacks and drinks, nice campus
Cons
do not truely value employees hard work
Fun Workplace with Generous Compensation Structure
Project Coordinator/Treasury Grant Team (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAFebruary 28, 2013
A typical day at work consists of managing leasing agreements from initiation to completion. The majority of the work load also consists of quality assurance, building lasting- relationships with dealers, installers, contractors and homeowners and document processes.
great company!
Demand Generation Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2015
enjoyed working for this wonderful solar company

wonderful work place, fantastic opportunity for growth- great corporate culture- awesome managers
San Diego-based residential solar finance company
CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2013
Operates distributed solar energy generation systems for the residential market.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Admin (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 17, 2013
Good place to work with decent compensation - the company is very receptive to new ideas and suggestions
Pros
decent compensation
Cons
n/a
Fun environment
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 11, 2012
A Fun start up with lots of potential. Was instrumental in the payroll conversion to ADP
Pros
free soft drinks, and great people.

2.8